Diner Girl

By dixiegirl1993

Annabelle and her mom own a diner in southern Alabama. When things start getting hectic, Annabelle's mom deci... More

Diner Girl Chapter 1
Diner Girl Chapter 2
Diner Girl Chapter 3
Diner Girl Chapter 4
Diner Girl Chapter 5
Diner Girl Chapter 6 (pic of Jace)
Diner Girl Chapter 7 (pic of Annabelle)
Diner Girl Chapter 8 (pic of Logan)
Diner Girl Chapter 9 (pic of Tess)
Diner Girl Chapter 10
Diner Girl Chapter 12
Diner Girl Chapter 13
Diner Girl Chapter 14
Diner Girl Chapter 15
Diner Girl Chapter 16
Diner Girl Chapter 17
Diner Girl Chapter 18 (pic of Jace)
Diner Girl Chapter 19
Diner Girl Chapter 20
Diner Girl Chapter 21 (pic of Anna)
Diner Girl Chapter 22
Diner Girl Chapter 23
Diner Girl Chapter 24
Diner Girl Chapter 25
Diner Girl Chapter 26
Diner Girl Chapter 27
Diner Girl Chapter 28
Diner Girl Chapter 29
Diner Girl Chapter 30 The End!!
News on Sequel!!

Diner Girl Chapter 11

4.9K 48 3
By dixiegirl1993

I look around his back yard it’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

He has hung lights everywhere. In the trees, he even hung some up between the trees. There are rose petals everywhere. There’s a blanket, with a picnic basket on it with food spread out on the blanket. In a vase there are tulips. I gasp and look at him.

“How did you know about-”

“The tulips”? he asks looking a little nervous.

I nod and he answers, “I asked your mom and she told me.”

“Wow” I breath out, surveying my surroundings again.

“Wh-What”? he asks, “Is it-” 

“It‘s beautiful.” I say cutting him off.

He sighs with relief. “I was hoping you would think that.”

“You doubted”? I ask. I mean, this place is beautiful, with the lights, tulips and rose petals and the picnic.

“Well, yeah. I wanted to impress you.”

I smile. “You did.”

He returns my smile. “Lets eat.”

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the blanket.

We sit down and I look at all the food.

There is a salad, fresh homemade bread, pasta, and there is, of course, dessert, which I have no clue what it is since it‘s still in the basket.

After we eat the salad, pasta and bread he tells me its time for dessert.

“Ok close you eyes and open your mouth.” he says

I shoot him a wary look.

“Just trust me”

I close my eyes and open my mouth. I feel something cool and smooth against my lips. “Bite” he says softly.

I bite into a chocolate covered strawberry. And it is so good. I open my eyes and look at him after I swallow to see him eat what was left of the strawberry. I blush and bite my lip.

He picks up another one and bites off half of it, giving me the rest. I smile and take it.

“Thank you. This has been the best day of my life.”

“Good I‘m glad.” he says smiling and he moves his hand into the basket and pulls out, éclairs!

“I love those”! I say excited. 

“I know.” he says laughing.

“Where did you get them”?

“I made them.”

“Really”? I ask and take a bite. “These are so good. Here”! I say and hold it out for him to take a bite.

“I didn’t know you could bake too”!

“It‘s a family recipe.”

About twenty minuets later, we’re inside and starts putting everything away. He then leads me to his room.

“Wanna watch a movie”? he asks.

“Sure, uh what”? 

“You choose. It‘s your day.”

I go pick out a movie from the family movie collection “Ok, um, what about Ever After”? I don’t think he will go for it but maybe.

“Is that what you wanna watch”?

“Yeah.”

“Ok then.”

“You pick next movie” I say.

“Alright. After that we will watch Die Hard.” he says raising his eyebrow, waiting to see if I protest.

“Cool. I love that movie.” I say smiling.

He smiles back.

We, I mean, I watch Ever After. Jace pretty much just watched me. We got about halfway through Die Hard before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

*Jace’s POV*

She wants to watch Ever After, so I agree. It’s her night and I want to make her feel special. 

After the movie goes off, I put one in. I really felt like I wanted to watch an action movie and so I choose Die Hard with Bruce Willis. About half way through the movie I notice she is asleep with her head on my chest and my arms around her. So I wait till the movie is over then carefully move out from under her then pick her up. I take her to my bedroom, which has been completely painted. I lay her gently on the bed, then I head downstairs to ask my mom for Tess’s number.

When I get downstairs I find my mom in the kitchen, baking.

“Mom? Why are you baking after midnight”?

“Well, I couldn’t sleep. Oh, how did your dinner go with Anna”? she asks.

“It went, well, really well” I say smiling.

“That’s great, honey. Have you already taken her home”? she asks

“No, that’s why I came down. She fell asleep and I don’t want to wake her so I was gonna see if you had Tess‘s number so I can call and see if it‘s alright if she just stays here tonight. If that’s ok with you”?

“Yeah its fine, and the number is on the fridge.”

“K, thanks Mom.” I say and grab the number and head into the den and call Tess.

I dial the number and it rings four times before Tess answers.

“Hello?   

Hey, Tess its Jace.

Hey Jace how was the date?

Great!

Was Anna surprised?

Yes ma’am. And Anna is the reason why I’m calling.

What’s wrong, did something happen?

No ma’am. She fell asleep and since it’s this late I was wondering if it was alright if she just stayed here tonight

Ok Jace, I trust you. No funny business. Are your parents there?

Thanks, Tess and don’t worry, and yes they are here

Alright, just make sure she is home tomorrow before midnight

Ok thanks Tess!! Night!

Night Jace and say hey to your parents for me.

I will”

I smile when I hang up the phone. I head back upstairs to my room and grab some pajama bottoms, then go jump in the shower.

When I’m out and dressed I go back into my room then lay on the bed next to Belle. I just look at her for a moment. She’s really beautiful. I don’t see how she doesn’t see it. I sigh and pull her towards me and wrap my arms around her then I drift off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________ ok so...what do yall think? i know that probably wasnt original but, thats wht i thought of so yeah... anyway i thought this chapter was sweet. i hope yall vote, comment and fan!!! it would make me really happy!! please tell other people on wattpad about Diner Girl!! i will update again soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
663K 33.6K 63
"Sometimes, we are so smitten with happy endings, that we believe we'll end up with one too." Ambrosia Bellemore never believed in happy endings, eve...
807 153 22
Michael Bailey is a twenty-nine-year-old insomniac in London. He still lives with his parents, he pretends to go to work in the morning, and spends m...
31.4K 3.4K 43
"I still wonder about it," I said. His brow furrowed, eyes searching my expression. "Wonder about what?" "Whether you're the villain in my story." ~...