Enough ( A Camren Fanfic)

By waakeme-xp

Camila Cabello has struggled trying to escape her abusive boyfriend (Austin) for the past three years. He en... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Update Info
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Camila
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

chapter 10

8.3K 279 127
By waakeme-xp

Camila's POV

My eyes begin to flutter open and I didn't want to wake up. Something was just so comfortable. I cuddled up to the warm feeling next to me.

My eyes shot open when I realized who it was. I saw Tyler sleeping directly on Lauren's stomach, and I was cuddled up to her side. My arm was between Tyler and Lauren's body so there was no way at all that I could get out easily. I slowly tried to move out of the situation by sliding my arm out of the boulders of their bodies. Lauren quickly began to stir so I stopped my actions.

I huffed and decided to stay in the position. I couldn't deny what I was seeing, the site was absolutely astonishing. Tyler had one hand cupped on Lauren's cheek and Lauren had her arms wrapped around Tyler. They look so natural together that I couldn't help but not remove my gaze. What Lauren said last night still had me in shock. In only a few days she has started to develop feelings for me and I couldn't deny that I felt it too ever since we kissed. But I don't want to put her in the situation of getting hurt.

But staring at those lips and her angelic face as she slept definitely made the situation hard.

My thoughts were interrupted as Lauren began to wake. The light from the sun was hitting her face perfectly as her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." I said with a smile.

"Goodmorning, beautiful."
Lauren said with a smirk.

What the hell was this girl doing. Her charm was undeniable but she didn't have to show it every time she talks to me.

She stared down at my lips and then back up at my eyes.

She better not do what I think. One, I have morning breath. And two, I HAVE MORNING BREATH.

She started to lean in but then we were interrupted by Tyler whimpering.

"Mommy." Tyler's eyes welled up with tears as he grabbed on tighter to Lauren.

"What's wrong baby?" I sat up and immediately took him into my arms.

"My tummy hurts." I felt his head which was burning up and his face was very pale.

I turned to Lauren to see she had just as much concern as I did.

"He must have the flu or something." I stroked his back as he was still crying in my arms.

"I was going to go look for jobs today. But I guess I can wait until later this week."

"No." Lauren quickly announced. "I'll take off work today and you can go look for some jobs."

"Lauren, I couldn't ask-"

"I insist." She interrupted.
----

As I walked downstairs from getting ready, I saw Tyler and Lauren on the couch watching cartoons with a bucket and ginger ale near Tyler just incase he started to throw up.

I haven't seen him this sick in a while. It definitely concerns me but having Lauren here, I know she will take good care of him.

I scurried over to the couch and leaned to kiss Tyler on his still very hot forehead.

"Mommy will be back okay?" Tyler nodded and scooted closer into Lauren's arms.

I began to walk away but the I was stopped.

"Where's my kiss?" Lauren asked while tapping her cheek.

I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. By my surprise, Lauren turned and connected our lips instead. I pulled back instantly.

"Lauren!" I screamed blushing.

Both her and Tyler began to laugh.

I wasn't too concerned about Tyler seeing it because he is too young to understand and also, I have always been completely honest with him .

"Bye beautiful." Man did I want to kiss that grin off her face. But I slowly turned and made my way out the door.

---

Lauren's POV

"How you feeling bud?" I asked Tyler while rubbing his back. He only thrown up two times and his fever has remained the same.

"Tummy hurts still." He said tiredly and drank a sip of ginger ale.

"Are you and Mommy in love?" My eyes shot open at the question.

"No silly. At least not yet. You see, I like your mommy very much but it's hard to be together."

"Why?" Tyler raised his eyebrow like Camila does and made me chuckle.

"Because your mommy is one tough nut to crack."

"My mommy is not a nut, she's a butt." Tyler said trying to make a joke.

"I couldn't agree more."

I laughed and we continued to watch cartoons.

After about an hour, Tyler fell asleep and I decided to bring him upstairs into his bed so he can get his proper rest.

I tucked him in and kissed his forehead. Something about taking care of him felt right. Almost as if I were meant to be in his life.

I walked out of his room and went back downstairs to turn off all the lights.

As I got to the kitchen, Camila walked in and met my gaze. She looked exhausted from the long day.

"Any luck?" I asked

She walked over to me and stood a few feet away.

"Actually yes, I have an interview on Monday for the towns newspaper and a journalist." She smiled at me almost as if she was bragging.

"Well that's wonderful, I hope you get the job." I said nonchalantly.

"How Ty?" Her smile went from happy to a concerned line.

"He's doing okay. He threw up a couple times but he hasn't in a couple hours. He's sleeping now and I gave him some medicine to bring down the fever. He should be okay by tomorrow if it's only the stomach bug.

She looked at me with appreciation in her eyes.

"Well thank you, Lauren. I mean it. I don't know what I would've done without you tonight." I nodded

"And I'm sorry for the kiss thing. I shouldn't have turned to kiss you-"

"Don't." Camila cut me off.

"Just make sure you do it again." My eyes widened at her response.

"You want me to kiss you again?" I looked deep into her eyes to see any type of hesitation. But there was none.

I took a step towards her and placed one hand on her cheek and the other on the small of her back. She placed her hands on the back of my neck and I leaned in closing the gap between us. Her lips fit perfectly into mine as we shared a precious kiss. I was surprised when her tongue swiped my bottom lip to ask for access. I quickly obliged and our tongues went exploring.

I heard a small moan escape her mouth as I was very skilled when it came to kissing. I smiled into the kiss and placed both my hands on her cheeks.

I separated our lips and opened my eyes to see her still shut. I placed one more light kiss on her perfect lips.

Her eyes finally opening she smiled up at me.

"You're going to make me fall in love with you aren't you?" She asked while my lips were still tingling.

I nodded and joined our lips together once more.

-----

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately ! School has been insane but I am started to get back into it! I am also going to start a Camren vine account so let me know if you guys are interested in seeing the edits! I'll be updating soon hopefully so be sure to check when my next update is!

Love you guys!

-Tiffany

Instagram: tiffany.cosgrove

Twitter: tiff.cosgrove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 18.4K 45
Camila Cabello's life was already spinning out of control at the young age of seventeen. It wasn't until she was forced into having a fake relationsh...
8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...
48.3K 788 21
Camila loves Lauren but the hardships they encounter break them apart.Can they fight through the lies and walls that are raised?Will Camren overcome...
6K 132 31
Since she turned 16 Camila kept her secret (or as she would say"curse") away from her friends. She had everyone oblivious to it. The times she was hu...