You Still Have All of Me (Slo...

By Jaz_azure

Andrea Sun - The girl that gets along with pretty much everyone around her, thanks to her personality, good r... More

- Warning -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

133 1 0
By Jaz_azure

Video: Take it all away - Red

* * *

My body starts to shake as Reece keeps staring at my direction, "Where is that bastard, Andrea?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say crossing my arms, with a nonexistent confident voice and look at May, who is now laughing her butt off on the floor. Where the hell did Danielle run off to?

"You KNOW what I'm talking about. Where is he?" he growls. I ignore him and attempt to help May stand back up, but she pulls me down with her. Ouch.

Seth frees himself from the crowd and stands beside me with defense mode on. "Nice to see you, little f*cker." he says, grinning at Reece. I hold in my laughter and stand up along with May resting on my shoulder.

More and more people start gathering around the two, expecting for a fight to start. I'm too late to avoid anything from happening when Reece loses his temper and gives Seth a high punch on his left mandible, causing everyone to chant. Seth regains his balance, opts for a pound on Reece's stomach, who after that chooses to shove him into the pool. Some random guys start to help Seth out of there as Rebecca arrives asking what's going on and ranting about what the fuss is all about.

Isn't it obvious b*tch? They're playing with their Barbies.

Reece stomps towards me. I act like he doesn't exist whilst trying to get past him, but he grabs me by the hips and pulls me back facing him.

I turn around, "What do you want?" I hiss.

"Calm down, Andy. We haven't talked about last time, I want to explain.. about everything. Not just about what happened with Kylie, I want you to know about so many things that I have hidden from you all this time." He grabs my hands and cups his over mine.

Not falling for it, not falling for it.

I yank my hands away and stare at the ground blankly, does he deserve another chance? Hell no, he's not asking for it. He just wants me to hear him out.

I see Seth from the corner of my eye coming over. But before he says anything, I'm the one talking, "I'm going to talk to him, it won't take long. I'll join you later." He gives Reece an angry look and storms off.

<><><><><><><><><><>

We sat down on a vintage wooden swing seat that was hanging on a tree not far from Rebecca's patio. I didn't want to be bothered by the loud music, but at the same time I wasn't prepared to be completely alone with him.

Reece tugged his lips into a small smile, "Thank you, and I promise I'll be honest in everything. You are free to ask me anything."

I frowned a little and blinked my eyes rapidly, "This might sound selfish Reece, but I think that what I need just might be closure."

"Don't tell me that, Andy please don't say that. You still love me and you know that." he said, full of despair in his eyes.

I am not going to f*cking cry tonight, I'm stronger than this.

"That's enough. Now let's get this over with." I say a little too quickly.

He sighed, "I'll start off then, well, I dated Kylie because she was fun to be around with, but I was never able to feel anything for her; not the way I felt about you. The same happened with the other girls you found out about when you and I dated. You're different."

I quirked an eyebrow, "The ones I found out about? What about the ones I never knew about, huh?" He just stayed quiet, like the coward he was.

I was about to cry, but then I remembered and it hit me, "Remember the time when you started to take a liking for the new girl at school and took her out to a date? I mean, you two went to the f*cking carnival! The one I begged for you and I to go for about a whole week! And you took a girl you had just met instead of your f*cking girlfriend!"

"Wait, Andy. Man, I thought you forgot about that.."

"I thought I did, but hell I'm glad I didn't. Oh, want to know what else I remember? Wait- don't answer I'm telling you anyway. Remember when I caught you sleeping with Anne, my cousin? You couldn't come up to me and ask 'hey, I think your cousin is hot, mind if I f*ck her'? And I don't give a damn if you think that I'm overreacting. This is just making me finally realize that you're so full of shit!" I ran my fingers roughly through my hair and lowered myself down. I can hardly breath by all this yelling.

Someone please just kill me for being such an idiot. I was desperately in love with my ex, who played with me big time and I still had the nerve to have intimate moments with him after. Why?! Was I born without a brain?!

Covered in tears, I wiped them away with my trembling hands. "Why? Why is it that after all that you've done to me, you still have all of me? And yet, I was never smart enough to stay away from you.." I said, with my voice croaking.

He looks at me panicked, "It's because you know that we can't stay apart from eachother, we can still make things work out between us." he said, with a little bit of hope.

Fuck you.

I stood up and tried to get my voice back, "Fuck this, Reece. You know what? Fuck you, yes FUCK YOU!"

I felt so relieved by getting those words out of my system. I didn't even need his explanations, I already knew about his gang, and he had better not been doing illegal things, or I'll have to do something serious about it. I should've dissed his 'explaining' offer.

Reece had a priceless look on his face, he gawked at my words and started to huff, "Careful with what you say, you don't want to make an enemy from me."

"Good to know, that just proves who you really are."

"Andrea.." he warned.

"Just you watch, I'll forget you. Not with another person, I'm better than using people for my own needs." I said, gritting my teeth.

"You won't darling. I promise you. I know you'll run back to me when someone else breaks your heart." he smirked.

"This is a goodbye from me to you, Reece."

I walked away, trying to pull off my strong side to him. I was glad he couldn't see my face at the moment, I was sobbing so damn hard that my throat was already feeling numb.

I entered the house, looking for a drink. I found a crate full of beers, I then grabbed one and started to chug it down.

"Andy! What are you doing?" I turned to see Danielle sitting on a sofa patting May on the back. I bet she's knocked out.

I walked towards them and shrugged, "Drinking."

"But you hate beer." she stated. "Gosh, are you okay? Why are you crying girl?" she asked, looking at me sympathetically.

"I-I feel horrible. I shouldn't have come here. I need to-"

"Yo, Andrea!" a voice yelled. Recognizing his voice, I tried to walk away but his hands got ahold of me.

"Yeah, Seth?" I questioned. There was no use in running, he'd eventually catch up to me. I turned to face him, exposing to him my horrendous wet face.

He stared at me in shock and caressed my face, "What happened? What did that bastard do to you? If he dared to touch you I swear to god that I'll-"

"Nothing! Nothing happened, I only made things worse to be honest." I was losing my voice and started to feel that big lump in my throat again. "Seth, I want to leave. Please.."

"Let's go then."

<><><><><><><><><><>

~ Seth's POV ~

I shut down the car engine and took a look at Andrea. God, she looked so fragile, as if she was about to break. I had stopped the car in front of a creek and grabbed the baby blue blanket that I stole from Rebecca's beach house; it belongs to- I mean, belonged to her younger brother I guess.

I got out and went to the other side of the car with Andrea, I covered her with the blanket and whispered to her, "Do you want to take a walk? Look, there's a bridge over there, try to cheer yourself up." I pointed, she agreed and we started to walk.

I could hear the small sniffs she gave as we sat down on the edge of the bridge. She had her face lowered, seeing her own reflection in the water. "I-I'm so stupid. I want to forget about him, but it's not easy for me.. I know I sound pathetic, but god, how long will it take?" I knew that she was struggling so damn hard to fight back her tears, but sometimes..

"It's okay, you can cry."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You need to let everything out, Andrea. There is nothing wrong with letting it all out. Just.. c'mere." I extended my right arm and brought her to my chest.

She turned to look at me in disbelief, like I was out of my mind. She quickly turned to look back down at the creek, but stayed in my arms. At first there was a deep silence, and then drops of tears started crashing into the water.

She finally gave in and started to cry. There were moments where I could feel her nails dig in my arms, then she would take deep breaths. Those cries turned into sobs, and those sobs turned into very loud cries of heartbrokenness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 25.1K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
14K 485 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
93.6K 1.3K 43
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...
3.6M 87.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...