Breathe Me

By eternalxrry

Omega Louis thinks he's worthless, after being told thousands of times a day, he finally starts to believe th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 20

10.2K 308 199
By eternalxrry

Warning there is smut in this chapter.

So I've updated at last :) I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to.

Anyways, hope you guys like the new chapter! Enjoy my lovelies! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shh, be quiet." I hear someone whisper harshly. I whimper and curl up into the strong chest that I'm pressed against, the comforting smell of Harry invading my senses. "See now look what you've done!" The same voice hisses, pulling me closer.

I blink my eyes opens, looking up at Harry as he glares at someone across the room. I bring my fist to my face and rub the sleep from my eyes, causing Harry to look down at me from the movement. His face sets into a frown as he stares at me in concern. "Are you alright princess?" He asks, brushing a strand of hair away from my eye.

"Yeah I'm fine." I whisper sleepily.

"Do you want to get more sleep?" He asks in concern.

"Harry stop, you're acting like a mother hen." Niall cackles from the other side of the room, making me realise it was him earlier who Harry was telling off. I giggle softly as the frown deepens on his face and he pouts as he hears my giggle.

"Sorry for worrying about my omega." He mutters. I reach up with one hand and reach the nape of his neck and pull him down to my level. Kissing him softly. He sighs as we pull apart and presses a lingering kiss to the corner of my mouth before sitting back up on the sofa, shifting me so that my head is resting in the crook of his next instead of laying on the pillows.

"What's the time?" I ask, pressing soft kisses to his sharp jawline.

"About six-thirty I think. Which reminds me your mum wants to see you and you have to eat." He says softly, standing up from the sofa, making me squeak and cling to him like a koala bear as he carries me into the kitchen.

"What is it with you today carrying me?" I giggle loudly, catching the attention of my mum and Harry's mum.

"Cause I want to okay." He smirks down at me as I blush under the stare of our mothers.

"Louis." My mum says, tears forming in her eyes, as she walks over to us. Harry sets me down on the floor, him and his mum leaving to give us some privacy. "Thank god you're okay." She whispers as she pulls me into a tight hug. "How could you be so stupid Louis! You should have come to one of us." She scolds but doesn't pull away. I feel ashamed now thinking about it, but I just couldn't put them in danger. I just couldn't.

"I'm sorry mum, I know I should of said something but he threatened me. Said he'd hurt the girls and anyone I love if I said a word." I mutter, my bottom lip trembling as I have flashbacks from my past. I hear my mum repeating my name over and over again, but it sounds like I'm under water. I'm shaking and I hear my mum calling someone else.

Suddenly I'm let go and engulfed by another set of arms, pulling me into a chest. "Breathe Lou breathe." Harry whispers into my ear, my breathing slows down as he comforts me.

"What just happened?" I ask confusedly as I pull away from his chest, his arm doesn't leave my waist, as I look at my mum who looks like she's seen a ghost.

"It's what Dr Willow warned me about, she said I'm not allowed to leave your side until your inner omega has healed baby." He says, explaining to both me and my mum. "I shouldn't have left you I'm sorry, I was only waiting by the door baby." He whispers into my ear, pressing a kiss to my forehead as he pulls back.

"Sorry Jay. I should of explained what the doctor said. I'll tell you both ones this little one has had something to eat." He apologises. My mum nods her head and kisses me on the forehead, whispering she loves me and is glad that I am safe as she walks out the room, Anne following behind after her.

"C'mon princess you need to eat." He says picking me up and sitting me down on the counter. I watch him as he moves around the kitchen with such grace, the way his eyebrows furrow as he concentrates on cooking the rice and chicken. I'm so glad he's mine, how he loves me I will never know. He grins proudly at me as he places one big plate on the table, egg fried rice with red and yellow peppers, topped with chicken smothered in sweet and sour sauce. He gets two glasses of water and a set of cutlery, placing them on the table before coming back and lifting me up into his arms. Again.

He sits down at the head of the table and keeps me in his lap. He scoops some chicken and rice up and holds it up to my mouth. Oh he's planning to feed me, why? He grins mischievously as I open my mouth and chew the food slowly. Damn he's a good cook. That's how it goes for the next twenty minutes, him feeding the both of us until the plate is cleared.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you ate a lot then." He states proudly kissing me on the bond spot making me shiver against him. His hand comes up underneath my shirt and rubs my tummy slowly, I try not to tense at the skin on skin contact but I know he feels it. "Shh princess you're beautiful okay?" He states firmly. I nod my head as a response, knowing he'll only keep insisting that I am if I deny anything. "I have to go and explain to your mum what the doctors have said, is that alright princess?" He asks placing kisses on my neck.

"Yeah as long we can go to bed after." I whisper softly, sighing in content as Harry's scent comforts me.

"Alright I'll do it now then." He stands up, holding me bridal style into the living room where my mum, Anne and the boys are all sitting. "Is everyone here?" He asks, as he sits down carefully, me now sitting on his lap.

"Yeah mate." Niall says, munching on a bowl of popcorn.

"Okay well, because of the events that have happened, Louis' inner omega-" Harry begins, but I soon block him out not wanting to re hear the story. Feeling ashamed I close my eyes and sigh softly, as I hide my face in his chest. A warm hand starts rubbing my back, in a soothing manner. And I know immediately Harry can sense my discomfort. The next thing I know, Harry's whispering in my ear, waking me up gently.

"What?" I asks sleepily, I look around the room to see everyone with blotchy faces and tears in their eyes, immediately I feel guilty at the look on there faces, but I flush pink as they all stare at me.

"Everyone is it all right if I have a word with Louis." My mum says, sniffling. Anne gives her a side hug before leaving the room after everyone else. I don't miss the sad looks they all give me as they leave.
"Louis." She says softly, bursting into another set of tears. I move off Harry's lap and towards my mum on the sofa. I sob loudly as she gathers me in her arms. "I could have lost you." She hiccups.

"I'm sorry mum." I sob violently against her, starting to shake. I feel Harry wrap his arms around my waist and pull me back into his lap.

"Sorry Jay, he can't get too worked up." I hear Harry say softly. I grip his shirt into my hands and weep into his neck.

"It's alright Harry, thank you for taking care of my boy." She says, she places a kiss on my forehead before she leaves us alone again.

"Hey baby it's alright." He tucks his face into my neck and presses soft kisses against my bond spot. I whimper quietly in his arms, feeling safe.

"You want to go to bed baby?" He asks, I nod against his chest and he picks me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks us to our room. He lays me gently down on the bed and hovers over me.

"Hi." He says cheekily, grinning down at me.

"Hi." I whisper back shyly, biting my lip. His gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips and the next thing I know we're kissing.

Smut.

Third person:

Harry leans down and presses a bruising kiss to Louis' lips. Louis releases a soft whimper, as Harry continues to press soft kiss down his neck. He starts to suck on Louis' bond spot, not quite breaking the skin but enough to cause blood to rush to the surface. Louis ruts his hips up, searching for friction, causing him to whine as he doesn't get any relief.

"What do you want baby?" Harry asks huskily, he spreads the smaller boys legs apart and slips in between them. He runs his hands up and down the omega, relishing the feel of the the younger boys curves.

"You Harry. Please." He whines, bucking his hips up against Harry's muscular thigh. Louis' answering moan is sinful. Harry feels all the blood rush to his dick, at the whimpering mess that has become his omega. He leans back down and kisses Louis hard, loving the way the omega starts riding his thigh. "HARRY." Louis shrieks, feeling himself get close. Harry senses the this and quickly moves his knee away from the boys crotch. "No." Louis cries out.

"Shh baby it's alright, I'm gonna make you feel so good." Harry says gruffly, tugging his shirt off his overheated body. He reached down and starts to unbutton Louis pants looking into the smaller boys eyes for confirmation all he sees is wide, full of lust and love stare back at him.

"Touch me please." Louis whimpers, small hands fisting Harry's hair, as the older boy presses soft kisses up and down his small thighs. Harry gives in to his omegas pleas and presses a soft kiss on to the head of Louis' cock through his boxers.

"You smell so good little one." Harry growls as he rips off the boxers, leaving the smaller boy naked from the waist down. He lifts Louis legs up, so that his feet are planted on the bed, leaving the younger boys hole exposed. Harry runs his hands up and down his cheeks, squeezing the flesh gently in his hands.

"Fuck...fuck Harry." He whimpered, as Harry leaned down and started kitten licking his hole.

Harry rubbed his hole with two fingers before slowly pushing his index finger in through the first ring of muscles, Louis clenching tightly around the intrusion.

"Harry." He whines, voice cracking as he throws his head back against the pillows, back arching as he pushes down against Harry's finger.

"So tight little one." Harry groans, putting a hand into his boxers and wrapping his hand around his own member, pumping himself to the same rhythm he's fucking Louis with. "You ready for another finger baby?" He says huskily, before slipping his tongue in next to his finger causing Louis' hips to stutter as his prostate is constantly hit by Harry's slender finger.

"Please." Louis whimpers, grabbing fistfuls of Harry's hair, as the alpha finally slips in another finger. Harry scissors his fingers and starts thrusting his fingers in and out faster, causing Louis breathe to hitch and his stomach to tighten, hole fluttering around Harry's digits.

"Come on baby let go, come for me little one." Harry growls, as he pulls away and leans up to kiss Louis filthily on the mouth. Letting the younger boy taste his own slick.

Harry thrusts his fingers in three more times before Louis' back arches high of the bed, hole clenching tightly and let's go, come spurting out of his cock, landing on his shirt.

"Harry!" Louis moans loudly, hips stuttering in the after shocks of his orgasm.

"So good for me baby." Harry says softly, pulling his fingers out of the boys sensitive hole, he brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks the slick off them causing him to groan loudly at the taste. "Taste so good little one." He says gruffly, the hand wrapped around his cock pumping faster at the wrecked sight of Louis beneath him, eyes fluttering shut from the pleasure. He can feel his knot starting to form at the base of his cock and his breathe catches in his throat as a dainty hand wraps around his wrist, stopping his movement. He opens his eyes to see a blushing Louis.

"I want you to come in my mouth." He says shyly, blinking innocently up at Harry.

"Ohh...Fuck." Harry growls at the thought of being in the boys mouth, he gets off the bed and takes off the remaining articles of his clothing. He picks Louis up until he's resting on his stomach at the edge of the bed, his cock now centimetres away from his omegas lips.

Louis shyly looks up at him and slips his tongue out and licks a timid lick on the head of Harry's cock, immediately loving the taste of his precum that's leaking out of the tip.

"That's it baby." Harry says huskily, running his fingers through the feathery hair before pushing his head closer to his cock. Louis let's his eyes slip shut and sucks the tip of his cock into his mouth.

"Mm ... Fuck, baby so good." He moans loudly as Louis wraps his dainty hand around the base of his cock, fist not fully able to wrap around his growing knot.

"I'm gonna come Lou." He says softly, feeling his stomach tighten as Louis stares up at him innocently. Lips stretched wide around his cock, he thrusts shallowly into the blue eyed boys mouth making sure not to gag the smaller boy, before he let's go. He comes on the boys awaiting tongue before pulling out, white streaks of come spurting onto his cheekbones causing Louis to whine and swallow the come that landed in his mouth.

"Fuck that's it baby." Harry groans as he comes down from his high. His knot going down quickly as his inner wolf realises he's not inside of anything. Harry leans over and reaches for a pack of baby wipes from the chest of draws next to the bed and returns to his fucked out omega. He wipes the come off Louis' face giggling as he watches the way he wrinkles his face up in disgust. He quickly cleans the both of them up, before getting a new pair of boxers and a shirt for Louis to sleep in.

He pulls the duvet over them and presses a soft kiss to his omegas forehead.

"Was I good?" He hears Louis asks softly.

"You were amazing baby, best blowjob ever." He sighs dreamily, tightening the arm that's wrapped around the smaller boys waist. Louis giggles loudly pressing his face deeper into Harry's chest.

"I love you H." Louis says tiredly, worn out from their love making.

"And I love you. Sleep now beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope the smut was okay? :/ I'm sorry if it was bad, I know I've written a little bit of smut in the earlier chapters but nothing quite like this.

Anyways, I'm determined to update more regularly for you guys, so stay tuned you never know there maybe a baby stylinson on the way! ;) X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 204 19
(COMPLETED) * READER DISCRETION ADVISED * ** TRIGGERING ** Louis may have what seems like the picture perfect life, but, he wants the picture perfect...
4K 467 38
❝my fire doesn't seem to be as strong like you told me, the wind is trying to put it out. it's raining and i'm not sure how much longer i'm able to s...
22.2K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
13.2K 375 29
Harry and Louis have been best friends since the X-Factor. Ever since One Direction formed and became famous Harry has been struggling to find himsel...