You Still Have All of Me (Slo...

By Jaz_azure

Andrea Sun - The girl that gets along with pretty much everyone around her, thanks to her personality, good r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

- Warning -

177 0 0
By Jaz_azure

Read this, dudes. Please.

Before you start reading my story, let me warn you that there will be some parts that'll have a bit of.. more mature subjects. So you might get the vibe from this story, saying that it includes 'unpleasant shit' -.-

Now it's not something out of this world, I know; but I don't want anyone to complain thinking that this would be another love story full of unicorns and teddy bears barfing rainbows. I'm trying my best to not make it like that :)

Now, the story title, 'You Still Have All of Me'. I've been told that it can be a bit misleading, but it's based on the main character's feelings towards her ex and how she gets played by him; and, like the story description says, "that's until she meets his rival Seth." So yeah, I could write a sequel named 'Not anymore'.

Yeah right, just kidding.

I think it's weird that I decided to write this after quite some chapters, but who cares, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 204 49
To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstas...
2.3K 91 34
"I know who you really are Scarlet" he said with that stupid smile across his face. "You dont know anything about me, so why dont you run along to th...
77.2K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
57.4K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...