Unforgettable Memories [✓]

By nadiaamaradjunaidi

Our memories were unforgettable, memories that can't be bought with a single gold. When he left without a mem... More

Please take your time to read this first :)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Epilouge
Special Thank You
Special Note

Chapter 23

202 7 3
By nadiaamaradjunaidi

chapter 23 - Need some time

Hiccup's POV

"Hiccup!" she shouts at me. The best thing I do, I ignore her. She was in full excitement when she saw me, but now I changed it. I don't really care right now, I just need some time.

"What is wrong with you?" Astrid ran up to me tackle me to the ground laughing. Geez, I'm not in the mood. I grew mad.

I push her away making her fell backwards. Her shock face says it all. Her eyes look anger and soon was covered with hurt ,sadness. She stood up and left without uttering a single word. Then I take that as my cue to leave. I called Toothless and we fly away to nowhere.

For about 2 hours, I came back. My mind now feel freshed and clean. Great Odin, finally! Time to get back to my Berk.

Suddenly I heard a panting behind me making me stay alert. "Hiccup, thank Odin please help me." Fishleg grab my shoulder pulling me towards the woods. "What is it now?" I asked this big guy. He's always in need.

"I forgot my book in there. My dragon book! I totally forgot it, can you help me find it Hiccup?" he begged and shaking my shoulders multiple times. I took a long sigh and agreeing. After seeing my answer he started to jump around.

And with that, I enter the woods. I search high and low but no sign of this book he's talkinh about. I mean what do you expect? losing your favorite book in the woods is the worst idea ever. You'll never find it.

Well, I will keep looking while I walk around this woods. The nature is amazing, it calms me down.

I walk and walk and walk and walk and walk. Looks like I'm having sore legs tomorrow. I should have brought Toothless here with me. I could fly with him all day. What can I say, its rare for a person to ride a dragon. And to be more special, the dragon is the only one kind left.

The woods. Nothing to worry about in here. It is always been my favorite place. Not just me but to Astrid too.

Wait ! Oh son of Thor! I pushed m'lady! How come i forgot about that?

I need to make it up to her. Maybe a simple date could work. If only she's here.

After I said that I heared someone's shout in anger talking about fighting. I stood up and follow that sound.

When I'm there, I saw my beautiful m'lady training her axe throw and pouring her emotions. "Hey, m'lady." she shrugged and took out from my embrace. What now?

"M'lady, I'm so sorry for being a jerk. I was. fool, and it was like controlled by someone." she just cross her arms and look away.

"I will make it up to you, tonight." I says to her and she's in! I grew excited and I probably look like a girl. She sighs and she suddenly she throw the axe to my didection. I froze, I don't know what to do.
Good thing it doesn't hit me.

"Its been a long time since I saw you training." I said again making it louder.

"Well a certain someone says I'm weak now." she says sighing and took a deep breath to throw her axe.

"Who?" I asked out of curiosity. If she thought that i call her weak, it's not okay. I didn't even do that

"No other than snoutlout, that's for sure." Oh i thought she was going to say me.

I need her so much. She's my everything. She's the love of my life. She's the only girl i will fell in love with everyday.

I just can't hold it anymore. Seeing m'lady mad at me is making me sad.
You know what, I'll do something she won't regret tonight. Tonight must be special.

she flips her bangs and stare at the target. She started to aim and suddenly throw it out of nowhere. Wow, how could she be that fast?

"Are you just going to sit there and watch?" she said teasingly. Oh you want to play a game then.

"Let's spare, Hiccup." she says with a seduced voice I'll never get tired of.

I grin and grabbed my sword that is attached to my armor before. I look at Astrid carefully and studying her moves. I must win, I can't lose from a girl. Especially lose from MY girl. She looks at me and smiled evily. She's using her axe as her weapon. Fair enough...

Then we started to fight. I raise my sword up but she blocked it. She started to attack with full of force then swing at my legs making me stumble back then fell and my sword also fell. Geez, Astrid never gets old.

She point her axe to my neck and mutter something. But I know what she says. "I win"

Oh no that's not the end. We started to fight again and I win. The next round will show who's the winner.

She shove me down and started to do tricks with her axe, which is stupid and waste a lot of time. Or maybe she just wanna act cool infront of me.

I jump up and strike at her when she's not even ready for it. I swing at her legs, she jumped. I swing at her head, she ducked.

But then I did the most weirdest thing I ever see. I kick her body and she fell. When she fell I grab her axe and my sword and pointing it to her neck. "I win" She doesn't say anything but stands up anyway.

When she stood up, I throw her axe and my sword away. Then I kiss her. She looked shock as you can see her face got redder and mouth still parthly open.

I kiss her slow and steady. But she doesn't seem to kiss me back, which i hate it for. Well, at least I could kiss her. She's mine, m'lady. Out of the blue, she kisses me back. Great Odin, finally!

I guess we all just need some time

Her face got redder in any seconds. I push her slowly to the ground making me on top of her. I rest my hands on her waist and she started to fidgeting with my hair.

I kiss her neck making her moan. She's killing me. Then I trail up and kisses her face all over, teasing her. Making her grunt in annoyance. I chuckled and kiss her lips once again.

Then I suddenly realise what position and what we are doing. Me on top of her.
I think she realise it too because she push me slightly and blushed. "That was..."

"amazing." I complete her sentence even though i knew she will never say that.

She grab her axe while I grab my laying sword. I kiss her cheek and offer my hands to her. She didn't hestitate to accept my offer and we walk together back to Berk.
---
When we're there, I felt something like missing. It's like I'm supposed to do something in the woods but I don't even remember.

I saw Fishleg ran toward us. He grab my shoulders and shaking me. Making my hand seperate with Astrid's. "Did you found it?" he ask between his breaths. Found it? Found what?

Then it hit me like a thousand of thunder to my head. His book! Thor, why did I  forget that?

I look to my side seeing Astrid smiles. What?

She grabbed something from her back and it reveal a book. Wait is that?

"My book! Oh great Odin, thank you Astrid!" Fishleg says grabbing the book from m'lady's hand and ran toward his house. Is that book really that important to him? Or maybe he discover a new tricks for dragons, and he need that book so he can write more informations about it.

"Where did you found it?" I asked confused. How come she sees it?

"Oh well, when I was practicing my axe. It was located near a rock, good thing I hit my axe there so I can see there's a book which I pressume is Fishleg's."

I chuckle and pick her up in bridal style. "Hey let me go!" she laughs

She's so beautiful, so strong. I love her.

---

I bring her to the dragon sanctuary
We immediately spot Toothless and Stormfly playing. Aren't they perfect or what?!

I put her down and soon be greeted by a slime lick of a dragon. "Toothless!" I chuckle and pat him in the head.

I look right to see my Astrid mount her dragon. I grin and do the same. I turn to her again. I smiled.

"Wanna go for a ride?" she nods happily and took off without telling. I grin and soon enough we were flying together in the beautfiul sunset of Berk.

-----

Vote, Comment & Follow !!!

My longest chapter in this book hehe

sorry for long update
well its better than nothing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 25.8K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.1K 152 5
Season 2 of Astrid and Hiccup having a cooking show. What could go wrong......or better yet what could not go wrong.
200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
29K 1.4K 102
Are you A crazy cat person Just like me? Or do you want to know Some amazing Facts about the cutest animals of the whole world? Then is this book per...