My days with Kakashi

By Chocochibi

A story where you get to choose choices 1-6: childhood chaps 7 onwards: adulthood chaps You were always stalk... More

1: in class
2: an annoyance
3: training
4: lemon juice
5: about his father
6: your birthday
7: a mission
8: accept mission
9: still same mission
10: what a distraction
11: I like you
12: 2 staying in a room
13: avoidance
14: don't associate with
15: what is my past?
16: stay
17: yuki yisu
18: my house
19: Kakashi's home
20: a chance please
21: relying on him...
22: that 'miss' feeling...
23: an exchange
24: surprise!!!....
26: you owe me...
27: jealousy?
28: can't hate for long
29: again?
30: a visit in the mission
31: are you angry?
32: forgiven
33: something naughty
34: an episode
35: aishteru
36: not your body
37: you're mine... right?
38: not that kind of love
39: common things
40: she knows
41: so close...
42: he knows
43: showdown?
44: protecting you
45: like a monster...?
46: undeniable blood
47: greedy little you
48: lemons
49: bossy
50: keychains or cooking?

25: use of the necklace

1.5K 43 1
By Chocochibi

You took out the necklace you had and showed it to him " this is what you're supposed to do with it. " It had small little keychains chained to it.

Kakashi: it had a use?

Yuki: um hm. We can exchange after its full. Then I'll buy another one. Everytime you go to a place, you buy a keychain.

He giggled at your idea " you're cute when it comes to these kinda things. " He patted your head " then mine would be filled up quickly. "

Yuki: then I'll have lots.

Kakashi: and I'll have only one. That's unfair. I want to have lots too.

1) "... Can't. That would mean... We'll see each other lesser. "

2) " don't want... *blush* I want to see you more. "
____________________________________

1)

Kakashi: you worry about that too?

Yuki: of course I do!! The chains are supposed to accompany me. Not give you an excuse to not see me.

He laughed " ok ok. I'll try to see you as much as possible. "

Yuki: don't laugh!!

He cupped your head and kissed your forehead " I like your idea. We'll have lots of stories to tell each other with each keychain then. " You blushed " that's... The idea... "
____________________________________

2)

Kakashi: gomene. I always have so much missions that's why.

Yuki: I know. I don't blame you. I'm probably half as busy as you.

He cupped your cheek " don't run away from me even if I have not much time with you ok. "

Yuki: Kakashi... *nods head* um. Will keep the chain you will exchange with me later on forever.

Kakashi: see the chain like the human huh. *hugs* arigato for bearing with me.

You shake your head " mmm... Arigato for bearing with me. " You pass him your necklace " you take mine first. "

Kakashi: I'll feel bad.

You shake your head " take it. Remember me ok. " He grips onto the necklace " I will. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
327K 8K 38
//IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T READ!!! THIS SHIT IS VERY EMBARRASSING AND I PROMISE I'M NOT A PROBLEMATIC PERSON, I DIDN'T KNOW THE AGE W...
671K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
15.3K 436 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...