Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken

Happiness

2K 67 29
By dawinabieber

8 Months later.

Justin POV

I smile widely staring down at the gift I have prepared for Jason's birthday. I hope he will love it. I'm currently at the studio recording some songs. Yeah I've decided to come back to the studio about 2 months ago. I actually felt content in here. I've written almost 6 songs now for the whole month I've spend in here. I even slept here some nights.

Scooter make sure the studio is always open for me. He knows I'm not ready to produce any songs to the world yet but he lets me be. He knows music is like my therapy. He told me he's grateful that I even decided to get out of the house. And spend my time doing something that I love.

Jason would come and stay with me every single time he can. He got a job now. He's working with Scooter's company and he's so dedicated to it. Even though Scooter was so nice to him, Jason never took that for granted. And yeah, Me and Jason have been together for about 5 months now. To be honest, I never stop smiling since I decided to break my walls and trust Jason with my heart.

I know he'll never break them. After he told me that his heart was taken by me 8 months ago, I was speechless. My heart went all fuzzy. The way he kissed me that night was so passionate. I could feel all his emotions. But Jason wasn't pushy, he gave me all the time to take things slowly. Until that day.

"Mom what's going on?" I question as she drove me somewhere. She looked so focus. "Mom?" I asked again. She sigh and she glance at me with sad eyes. "You'll know later okay baby." She replied. "Mom. You're scaring me okay. What's going on?" I started to feel worried.

A few minutes later we finally arrive as mom stop her car and let out a sigh. "Come on." She gets out of the car. I slowly opens the car door and get out myself. I rub my arms feeling cold. Mom locked her car. I look around not knowing what place is this. Mom grab my arm gently as she pull me with her.

"I got a text from Jason. He said it was emergency. This is his grandparents place." mom explain as we continue walking. My eyes widen. "What? Is he okay? Why only now you're telling me?" I felt worry than ever. She didn't say anything. We stop in front of this big house. She ring the doorbell. Seconds later, Scooter came out.

I look at him surprise. "What are you doing here?" I question. He gulp and look like he's nervous but why is he nervous for? Mom pushed me in gently as they close the door. The room was dark. "Erm guys? Why is this place so dark?" I stutter not liking this one bit. No one answers me and I couldn't even feel they're presence beside me anymore. I started to feel panic.

Before I could scream for help the lights switch on and barked of "SURPRISE!" echo through the house. My eyes widen in shock as I jump a little seeing my family and friends laughing and smiling staring at me. "Hey Jay." Jason grin at me making his way towards me. He pull me in to a hug.

"I don't think it's my birthday Jason." I whisper in to his ears. He chuckle letting me go. He took my hand and leads me to the others. "I know baby boy. This is to celebrate for your recovering." He beamed and so as the others. I couldn't help but smile. I finally finish my last session 3 days ago. Ethan my therapist told me that I've recovered so much. He told me I didn't have to have therapy session every month anymore. Only when I feel like I need them.

I was in tears when he told me that I've fight my fears. He told me I did it. Of course with the help of the people around me. But I couldn't believe I made it. Just months ago, I felt like giving up, I felt my life is destroyed, no reason to go on for but now here I am smiling and laughing with the people that I love and love me too.

"Thanks Jason." I breathed out as I cuddle in to his chest. "Don't worry about it baby boy." He kiss my forehead. "It's really cold out here." I shivered a little. Jason rubs my arms as he pull me closer to his body. "Yeah. But it's calming too." He said softly as we stare at the night sky. "Can you sing for me Jase?" I quietly asked. He smile down at me.

He nod.

Yes, I do, I believe

That one day I will be

Where I was right there

Right next to you

And it's hard

The days just seem so dark

The moon and the stars

Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin

Where do I begin?

No words can explain

The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness

This hole that I'm inside

These tears

They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

He close his eyes a as he continue singing.

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

My eyes watered at the way Jason was singing those words. He sang it with so much emotions. I know he wasn't just singing it for the sake of the lyrics but because he meant every word of the lyrics.

I'm reaching out to you

Can you hear my call?

This hurt that I've been through

I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight

Lay me by your side

Lay me down tonight

Lay me by your side

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you

I close my eyes the whole time as I enjoyed Jason's soothing voice. I felt a kiss on my cheek as I flutter open my eyes slowly. Little tears fell down my face as kiss them away. I look up to him as he gave me a heartwarming smile. "Why are you crying baby? Is my voice really that bad?" he pout making me chuckle.

"It was beautiful that's why I'm crying." I softly spoke. "But I meant every word baby boy. I really want to take care of you and make sure that's everything is always alright. I want to be there with you through everything. I do miss you every moment that you're not right beside me. My feelings for you..." he paused as tears form in his eyes.

I look at him in shocked. "It's overwhelming Justin. I've grown to be so attach to you. I want to give you all the love I have. I want to show you that I will never take you for granted. I want you to know that I cant live with myself if I ever lose you. I want to protect you from your demons, your fears, your nightmares. I just want to let you know that I love you Justin Drew Bieber. I love you so much. I love every part of you. I love your big hazel eyes that's always take my breath away especially when you're smiling or just laughing out of happiness. I love your adorable button nose. I love kissing your lips. Every time we kissed, I felt sparks, I felt like the world has stop and its only me and you." He look in to my eyes with hope, love and adoration.

"I'm proud of you baby boy. You face your nightmares, you won you're battle. But now can you let me love you?" he whisper softly. He sounds so broken, so overwhelmed. I know Jason meant every word. I took a deep breath. "I love you too." I finally confess. He stare at me in shock as he hug me tightly like I would disappear.

"Oh my god Jay. You said it. You finally said it." he cheer and let me go. Without a warning, I felt his lips on mine and we shared a passionate kiss.

Jason then asked me to be his that night which I accept. I never felt so complete before. We came to public after a 2 months of our relationship. It was a scary thing to go through but I'm doing it for my happiness, for our happiness. The biggest challenge was when I have to break it off to my Beliebers. We did a livestream. But I'm glad that they accepted me.

They kept a trending 'WeLoveYouJustin' 'JustinIsHappy' 'BeHappyJustin' and the one I love the most 'BeliebersAreProudOfYouJustin'

I know they weren't just talking about my coming out but for my recovery. And I'm thankful for that. It was a big news for a few weeks but then it just dies down. "Hey baby." His voice whisper in my ears as he lay his head on top of my shoulder. I smile immediately. "Hey babe." I turn around and give him a kiss. "Oh god. I'm so tired." He groan wrapping his arms around me.

I look at him concern. "Rough day at work?" I question pulling him up and leading him to the big couch at the studio. We both fell on top it as we lay there together. "I'm just glad it's done." He sigh heavily. "How was your writing baby" he asked kissing my cheek. "Good. I didn't write much today. Just didn't have any inspiration." I pout. He smile at me and hold me close and he hide his face in my neck.

"You've been writing so much baby. You need a break sometimes." He spoke softly. I sigh and nod a little. "Thank you Jason." I look at him in the eyes. "What for baby?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. "For loving me and protecting me since the first time you met me." I smile sincerely at him.

He pecked my lips. "You're not that hard to love baby boy." He chuckle. I frown. "I'm being serious Jase. You're a part of the reason why I'm here right now. Smiling in the arms of someone that I love and at the place that I feel safe and secure." I told him. His smile faded as he kiss my temple.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to joke about it. You know you don't have to thank me for loving you Jay. I love you unconditionally and you have to believe that. Please don't be frowning baby." He pout at me making me crack a smile. "Your amusing you know." I roll my eyes at him. He smirk playfully. "I know." He pecked my lips again.

He loves doing that. Everytime we cuddle he wound always take a second and peck my lips. We made out sometimes but stop when things got to heated, Jason know I'm not ready for that stage yet and he never forced me. one of the thing I adore about him. I look at my watched as my eyes widen.

I got up from the couch as I search for my phone seeing few miss calls and messages from Ryan, Chaz, Mom and even Scooter. "Jase come on!" I squeaked getting my stuff from the studio table. Jason look at me confuse. "Why are you in a rush babe?" he ask still sitting down on the couch. "We're suppose to have dinner with mom and we're late." I make up the excuse as I grab his hand and pull him out the studio.

"You didn't tell me about the plan." He question as we're still rushing to the car park. "Sorry, I forgot." I lied again. Gosh Justin! You make up the plan but you forget all about it. I mentally face palm myself. As we entered the car Jason drove to the location I told him which he didn't question much because he knows not to be late when it comes to doing plans with my mom.

I texted Ryan as sneaky as I can, not wanting him too suspicious anything. That would ruin the plan. We'd finally arrive at this beautiful restaurant but it was dark, like it was closed. Jason stops the engine. "Baby boy, are we at the right place?" he asked looking at me. I shrug and pretend like I'm texting my mom. "Mom said its this place. Look!" I showed the already plan texted message to him in a swift so he won't notice anything else.

We got out of the car. "But this place doesn't look like its open though." He told me as he hold me closer to him. I roll my eyes at his protectiveness. Although I find it cute at the same time. "Maybe we should just head inside. Mom could be waiting for so long now. We're already late for like an hour you know." I told him as his eyes widen.

"An hour?" he asked disbelief. I nod as a responds. In a swift, he grab my hand and power walking us to the restaurant entrance. Told you, he's scared if we're late for a plan with my mommy. I tried so hard not to laugh at his cuteness. We reached the entrance as he put his hand in front of me. I roll my eyes again. "Jase, can you stop? Your acting like we're in a scary movie where zombie would come and attack us out of nowhere." I walk past him and push the main door. Jason was so quick to grab my hand but I was fast enough.

The moment we got in the lights went out and everyone screamed 'SURPRISED!'. I smile widely hearing Jason gaps and I know my plan work the way it should be. The whole night Jason couldn't stop hugging me and kissing me all over my face at how thankful he is with the surprise party. After a few hours, I finally get to sit down and be alone. Not to be mean, but its good to be able to breath for awhile.

Its way too many people around here. Blame Chaz for that. He invited a lot of people. Jason finally disappear somewhere with Ryan and the other boys. I don't really mind, its his birthday night. He should enjoy them especially after a tired day at work. "Okay everybody we have a special someone that have a special announcement." Scooter came up to the stage. And everyone focus was on him.

Seconds later Jason came up the stage looking nervous as hell. I furrow eyebrows. Why is he nervous? Is he about to sing? I smile at that thought. I loves listening to his voice but he always said only I'm allowed to hear him sing no matter how I beg him to sing in the studio, he refused. But is he about to do now? "Thanks Scoot." He clears his throat. His eyes roamed around the big restaurant as they finally landed on me.

He gave me a warm smile which I returned. "First of all. You guys are awesome for being here and celebrate my birthday. To be honest I was surprised. My baby really did a good job huh." he compliment me making me blush and look down at my lap as everyone whistle and clap their hands. "Actually I had other plans in mind tonight. And I've been nervous about it since a week ago. I wanted to ask this question since forever and I planned it tonight. On my birthday." He paused.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for my baby boy over there." He pointed at me. "You did surprised me baby but now it's my turn. Since everyone is here, I think it's better to share this special moment with them." My smile faded as I was anxious to what he's up too.

He clears his throat. "Justin Drew Bieber. I know we've met in situation where it wasn't pleasant. It was a horrible situation. I wish it was in any other situations like other couples. You know like clubs, weddings, coffee shop, concerts or even grocery shops. Where you're the beautiful pop star who came in a coffee shop I work in and we fell in love. Or where I went to exclusive clubs and accidently lay my eyes on you. Or I went to your concerts with my sister and met you at meet and greet. But we didn't." he paused.

"But you know what special about our encounters? Is that I saw you at your broken state. You weren't hiding who you are. You were fragile and delicate. And you trust me. You trust me to hold you. You trust me to keep your body warm. You trust me to protect you. That I couldn't bare to break that little trust you have for a person. And not only that, you showed me that your such a strong soul. You fight for your life Justin and I don't think you give enough credit to yourself for that." He look me dead in the eyes.

My eyes was watering. "I didn't only save you that time Jay. We save each other. You're the light I've been looking for, that I've been searching as I lost my way and no one to guide me. But you manage too. My love for you can never be replaced. And I've never regret for waiting for you, for being by your side. Every time I look at you, I see this beautiful boy who went through so much pain, who fought through the Hidden Pain that no one saw since the beginning you went through it but you stayed strong. You stayed strong for your mother." I look at my mom as I remembered when Mark threatened my mothers life if I didn't do what he told me.

"You protected your family." I remembered when Jazzy and Jaxon came one time and Mark was in the house. I didn't want him to hurt my little siblings that I love so much.

"Your friends and crew." I kept quiet through all Mark's abused because I didn't want them to get hurt. Even when Ryan found out about it. I felt a presence beside me seeing Ryan smiling teary at me. I remember when I got home from the hospital, how Ryan never stops apologizing to me for not telling the others fast enough that Mark gets to kidnap me.

But it wasn't his fault. It was no one's fault. It was the monster fault. Yes! I don't blame myself anymore like I used too. I keep telling myself that it wasn't my fault and it helps me a lot. "You hide your pain for others well-being Jay. You're an inspiration. And you deserve all the love that you received." Jason smile at me.

I wipe my eyes as tears never seems to stop falling. Jason suddenly drop in one knee and everyone gaps including me. "Justin, I know its too early. But I don't ever want to lose you baby boy. And I know my love for you is forever. This is not a marriage proposal." He quickly said.

He pull out a ring from his pocket and point it at me. "I love you Justin Drew Bieber and I cant see my life living without you in it. Maybe one day when we're ready we'll finally be married and have tons of kids but now would you please do the honor to become my beloved fiancé?" he asked as everyone squealed in excitement. I look at Jason wide eyes.

The hall went quiet as they wait for my answer. I could see Jason's hand that was holding the ring lowering and the smile on his face faded. "Yes I'm honor to!" I yelled as everyone screamed happily and Jason got up and race to me and he lift me up and spin us around making me laugh. Who would of though this is where I am today? I guess its true when people say there's always sunshine behind that rain.

Mark might have destroy a part of me but I fought back and build myself up. Mark might have put me through the pain that no one ever deserve to feel but I wont let that stop me from healing myself. The scars will always be there but it will always remind me that I'm a strong person. That I will always be proud of myself because I got through it. Things might get hard in life but don't give up, always remember that there's someone who loves you and care for you that would go to the end of the world for you. Don't ever give up because if I give up on myself, on life that time, I wouldn't be able to feel this happiness, I wouldn't be able to find this perfect guy, I wouldn't be able to see the smile on my family's face today, most of all I wouldn't be the person I am today."

THE END!

Hey guys! I know this is all of sudden but the story finally ends. Oh my god! This story gets a lot of feedbacks and I love writing it. This is my second book. I hope this story inspired some of you. The message is clear that we might be going through dark times at the moment but just stay strong alright and we might never know what some people went through or what they're hiding behind those smiles.

I don't know whether I will do a sequel because I know this story is more focusing on Justin's situation than the love story between Justin and Jason.

I might do another book about Jastin that is more about relationships. I need some ideas though.

Anyways!

Thank you so much for the comment and votes! I love you guys so much!

THANK YOU LOVELIES!

OHH. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...