Young Justice: The Mimic Cont...

By Kai-shiro

⛔ EDITING IN PROGRESS ⛔ "WHOO! I can't wait for more!! " - @Lizardgurl "Best story on wattpad by far!"... More

Showdown in Big Metropolis (Updated)
Interview With The Superman (Updated)
The Killing Question (Updated)
Welcome to Mount Justice! (Updated)
Talking Robots and Canaries
To Beat A Canary Bird (Updated)
Super(Man) SLAM!!
You Can Bank On Superman
The Vengeance of Kid Flash
The Anti-Climatic Amazon
Unofficial Membership
Training With the League (Updated)
A Mission With Artemis
A Mission With Artemis - Part II
A Mission With Artemis - Part III
Post- First Mission Drama
A Mission With Zatanna
A Mission With Zatanna - Part II
A Mission With Zatanna - Part III
Witch Boy Hunting
Teekl's Favour
Something To Be Seen
Savage's Mimic Contingency
Agamemnon Contingencies
Justice League Incarnate
Goodbye Desmond
Eventual Betrayal
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part One
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part Two
Gifts and Goodbyes - Part Three
PART III - The Broken Robin
Phase Two
Clipped Wings
The Fall of the Hawks
Super-Rage!! (Updated)
Evil Will
Unite the Seven!!
Pilot Fish
Green Rage Monster!
Silence is Golden
Dethroned
Mercy For The Magician
The Magician's Tale
Abbe Faria
Date With Desmond
Dance With The Devil
The Magician's Tears (Updated)
Merciless Mind
Not Broken
Breakout
Everyone For Themselves
An Android, Archer and Angry Clone
Really Gone...
A Super Gamble
One Hero Away...
Back to the Bat Cave
Knightfall Protocol
Tranquilizer's, Illusions and Trickery
Disturbing Rumours and Fulfilling Romance
The Mimic Discovery
Omega
A True Mimic
Epilogue - Not For The Gods

SHAZAM!!

1.4K 44 2
By Kai-shiro

BLUDHAVEN - August 3rd

10:36AM

"Now..." Desmond smirked. "Let's try this again, shall we?"

Wotan clenched his fist and started towards Desmond. But before his foot even touched the floor, Desmond had caught it and shoved it up towards Wotan's head, a loud tearing and snapping of bone resounding throughout the room.

Wotan screamed in agony as Desmond threw him up through the roof, creating a rain of concrete fragments and rock on the rest of the Injustice League.

Desmond laughed and flew up after Wotan, beating him harder as they got higher.

When Wotan was dazed and bleeding from every part of his face, Desmond seized him by the throat.

"It's a bit hard to make those incantations of yours when you can't focus past the pain, huh?" Desmond said to him.

Before Wotan could say a word, Desmond grabbed him by the cape and began to spun around in the air, like he was spinning a large discuss.

"Aiming for the new record!!" Desmond laughed sadistically as he let go of Wotan.

In less than six seconds, Wotan flew straight through the top of three buildings, tearing the top floors off each of them with loud crashing sounds.
"Hey Presto, ladies and gentlemen!" Desmond laughed, bowing in each direction.

Suddenly, there was a loud, animal roar as Humanite flew at Desmond, his muscular white paws stretched out in a hug-like reach.

But Desmond dodged out of the way and held out his glowing fist, catching Humanite in a glowing, green cage before he could fall.

"For my next trick!" Desmond yelled out to an imaginary audience. "I will make a gigantic gorilla disappear!!"

He held Humanite above his head and threw him straight down into the intersection below him, straight onto a parked truck.

There was a loud crashing of glass and tearing metal as the truck's alarm began to blare.

Humanite was still alive, surprisingly, letting out a loud groan before losing consciousness.

"Never send a monkey to do a super villain's job..."

Then there was a loud snap from behind him, as if someone had just cracked the world's largest whip.

Before he could spin around, more large vines had lashed out and wrapped themselves around his legs with murderous intent.

Ivy stood on one of them, her eyes blazing with fury.
"Playtime's OVER!!" she screamed angrily.

Desmond scoffed and laughed, feeling a sudden wave of nostalgia.

"You know the last guy who said that to me was thrown through a mountain?"

Ivy scowled at him and held her hand out. As she tightened her hand, the vines began to squeeze Desmond.

Desmond's smirk disappeared and he began to groan in pain.

"What's the matter, baby?" he half-laughed. "Was it something I said?"

Then his golden eyes hummed with energy.

"Something I killed?"

Before Ivy react, Desmond had shot a beam of energy straight through the plants, which made small, high-pitched cries of pain.

Ivy looked down in horror as she saw the scorched husks fall to the ground below them, failing to notice Desmond flying towards her.

He spun in the air and kicked her straight in the face, sending he plummeting to the ground.
But she felt large muscular hands catch her at an incredible speed.

"Adam?!" she exclaimed.

Black Adam looked down at her indifferently as they landed on a building.

"You can't even handle a child, Ivy?" he scoffed. "How you've fallen from grace..."

Ivy frowned at him.

"Please Adam," she said as she held out her hand towards Desmond. "Don't let me stop you."

Black Adam scoffed and flew towards Desmond, who hovered in the air patiently.

He slowed down as he reached Desmond and hovered close to him, folding his brawny arms over his chest.

Desmond looked over Adam with his golden eyes.
"Wow..." he said. "You're a big one, aren't you?"

Adam growled and grabbed Desmond by the throat.

"And you're strong too..." Desmond added with a strained voice.

Adam roared and flew straight at a building, using Desmond to plough straight through it, sending showers of sparks and metal fragments all over the road below them.
Black Adam dropped Desmond, who was reeling from being shoved through the building.

Desmond hit the ground with a loud boom as Black Adam looked towards the building where Joker and Atomic Skull were.

"Clown! Skull!" Adam yelled. "Leave this area now!!"

He looked down at Desmond, who was getting back onto his feet.

"I'll deal with this brat myself..."

He flew down and landed close to Desmond, the impact of his landing shaking the ground and sending concrete up into the air.

"Surrender boy!" he roared as he bolted towards him. "Surrender before the might of BLACK ADAM!!"

He threw his fist straight at Desmond, humming with energy.

But Desmond dodged out of the way and caught Black Adam by his nose, digging his nails into his face.

"Surrender before my might?!" Desmond mocked him. "Couldn't come up with a snappier one-liner?"

He tightened his hand and began crushing Black Adam's nose in a fountain of blood.

"Well, I've got you by your 'mighty' nose..." Desmond snickered.

He then placed his hand onto Black Adam's forehead and felt yet another burst of energy rushing through him.

"Let's see what your powers can do..."

When the energy rush calmed down, he dropped Black Adam to the crater they were in and threw a fist up to the sky.

"SHAZAM!!"

In less than a second, a bolt of lightning flew down Desmond's body, sending a surge of mystical power through his body.

"Oh yeah!" Desmond laughed, looking at the lightning crackling around him. "This is more like it!!"

Suddenly, Black Adam jumped up and threw his fist in Desmond's direction.

But Desmond was already behind him.

"Too slow!" he taunted.

Black Adam spun around, but Desmond threw him up into the air, his leg raised.

"Twenty-One! HUT!!"

He slammed his foot into Adam's solar plexus and sent him crashing into the road, spraying debris everywhere along the whole road.

Before Black Adam could recover, Desmond had already caught him by his collar, slamming his fist into Adam's throat with a deafening 'crack!'.

"Say it with me, Adam!!" Desmond laughed.

He threw him up into the air again and began to pound at Adam .

"S-H-A-Z-A-M!!"

And when Adam was barely conscious and bleeding from every orifice possible, Desmond grabbed him by the throat, his fist held up.

"SHAZAM!!"

And with another loud, thunderous punch, he threw Black Adam back down to the street.

What a collision it was.

There was an impossibly large explosion of gravel, concrete and dust as Adam hit the ground and a ear jagging sound so loud, it made a large scale explosion sound like a hoarse whisper.

All the buildings in a thirty metre radius of Adam were nearly torn apart, twelve of them nearly mounds of rubble with metal frames sticking out.

Desmond could barely see any signs of life from Adam...

Suddenly, the odd feeling he felt began to wash over him, making him fall to the ground, screaming in pain.

When the pain subsided, his eyes had changed to their normal colour again and he was immediately flooded with remorse when he saw the destruction.

He could barely believe his eyes, much less that he caused the destruction.

"What have I-"

"Done?" a deep voice asked from behind him.

Desmond spun around to see a large figure applauding him with a slow clap and the most evil smile he had ever seen.

"A most wonderful demonstration!"

As the figure stepped forward, Desmond looked at him more closely.

He was tall, with a long, blue, military-like coat with a red stripe going down the middle and gold buttons on his shoulders.
He had heavy, abyssal black boots and gloves, which made the rubble under his feet crack with every step and walked with an inspirational, but dark and primal aura, which made him seem more like an animal than a man.

But that wasn't the most terrifying thing about him.

Along his rugged, gaunt face were three white, vicious looking scars...

"I have heard much about you, Desmond..." he chuckled coldly.

Desmond stared at him, almost rooted to the ground with fear.

"My name is Vandal Savage, and I have a proposition for you..."

Vandal Savage finally appears!! What will Desmond do?! And what does Savage want with him?!

With only TWO CHAPTERS left until PART III, how will this encounter affect Desmond and the Team?!
Find out in the next chapter! :D Be sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter and comment your thoughts and what YOU think will happen in the build-up to PART III!! :D 

You will NOT want to miss the next two chapters! :D

- Kai-Shiro :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 103 23
A young justice fan fiction story based on our OCs Two girls discover their destinies in the strangest and probably harshest way possible. Both were...
22K 1K 36
Wanting to be a superhero and becoming one, are two completely different things. But becoming the opposite? That's way easier. And sometimes it's not...
2.6K 128 13
Oneshots/stories about the fams in Young Justice. You know, BatFam, ArrowFam, etc. Requests always accepted! I have another oneshots book for couples...
176 24 43
What's the standard of feeling complete? For some, it's achieving the career of your dreams. For others, it's finding the person you want to spend th...