ink & pixels (tronnor au)

By truvce

shit goes down on the internet basically *trigger warning* cover by @teenidols More

ink and pixels (preview)
"you wish darling"
"oh my god your gorgeous"
"morning babe"
"your face is carved by the gods"
"are you calling me ignorant"
"it's been four hours troye"
yall are crazy
"people change i guess"
"but on one condition"
"b as in bitch"
"you're a potato whore"
disclaimer
"he did it again"
"unavailable"
"buy it"
"look up"
"one more hour"
"kiss me again, franta"
"make yourself at home"
"no one is stopping you"
"stay"
"i never knew you cooked"
"please troye, don't leave"
"can i borrow your deodorant"
"i love you"
"wake up shit head"
"yum yum"
"you are a virgin"
"where is the cookie"
"keep it down next time"
"i love you, kitten"
new fic

"sorry"

1.1K 80 135
By truvce

this chapter is dedicated to tronnorscutie for giving me ideas and being an active little shit

connor's pov. (this was requested and i laughed to hard not to make this a real thing so)

It was around midnight now and after watching the newest episode of "Scream Queens" we decided to head off to bed. Yes, I made sure he was ok with watching a scary film before actually turning it on and he reassuringly said yes. Hope he doesn't have another nightmare.

I brushed my teeth and took off my t-shirt and pants, so I was left in my boxers. Contrary to popular belief I do not whiten my teeth, they are just all natural pearls.

After washing my face, I plugged my phone into the outlet behind my bedside table and slid under the soft, warm sheets.

It was around 1 A.M. when I was woken up by a series of groans coming from Troye's room. Shit, he must be having another nightmare. I knew we shouldn't have watched it.

The door was closed but I rapidly turned the knob and swung the door open.

After seeing what was going on in Troye's room and sprinted as fast as a little boy can back to my room, and shouting "SORRY!"

Boy oh boy I totally was not expected that. What I walked into was probably of having a nightmare. He had been jerking off and I just happened to be the one to walk in on it.

Pretty awkward. But in the back of my mind I kind of wanted to stay. Never mind that.

Yikes. From what I saw he's got a pretty good thing going on there, if you know what I mean.

I try to shoo all the dirty thoughts in my mind away before I would repeat the actions of small, innocent Troye. And we wouldn't want that to happen? Probably would turn into an even worse situation.

The time was rounding to 2 and I was exhausted. I really hope he doesn't bring it up tomorrow.

I close my eyes and try my best to drift off to sleep without any 'interesting dreams'.

author's note:

sorry my updates have been slacking a lot lately but i got some adult tooth taken out from under my gum in surgery so i look like troye after getting his wisdom teeth out. gah this is so short and cringeWORTHY
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 471 10
Edit: I wrote this in middle school and can confirm it kinda sucks butt so you've been warned x Drabbles and oneshots with various PJO/HoO guys :) C...
28.4K 837 39
TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM AND A LOT OF OTHER SHIT. If this stuff makes you uncomfortable in any way, I wouldn't read this book. Just some one shots...
47.3K 2.6K 20
*the cover for this story has credits to tronnoredits on tumblr*
9.8K 480 34
:,)