HYPNOTIC ✗ rucas

adoringrucas tarafından

[ 2016 GMW Choice Award Winner ] [ 2017 GMAWARDS Winner ] ❝I l o v e d her not for the way she d a n c e d... Daha Fazla

0.1; "Today's the day."
0.2; "He's dark."
0.3; "Ladies."
0.4; "I'm Lucas Friar."
0.6; "Here goes nothing."
0.7; "She took my breath away."
0.8; "Goodnight, Riley."
0.9; "I'm falling for Riley Matthews."
1.0; "My hero."
1.1; "Afraid."
1.2; "Hate is a strong word."
1.3; "I'm here."
1.4; "Why?"
1.5; "Friend or nothing."
1.6; "Can I trust you?"
1.7; "It's a date."
1.8; "Lost in time."
1.9; "Jealousy."
2.0; "I will always choose her."
2.1; "Friendsgiving."
2.2; "Take my hand."
2.3; "Birthday."
2.4; "Lost me forever."
2.5; "Goodbye my lover."
2.6; "Just let it in."
2.7; "Moving on."
2.8; "New beginning."
2.9; "After all this time."
3.0; "I need you."
3.1; "The love we deserve."
3.2; "Save me."
3.3; "You remember?"
3.4; "Hold me forever."
3.5; "Home is when i'm with you."
3.6; "Sense & Sensibility."
3.7; "I promise."
3.8; "Love changes us."
3.9; "I've got you."
4.0; "Broken."
4.1; "You and me forever."
4.2; "Stay with me."
4.3; "She's my world."
4.4; "Remember me always."
4.5; "Just like yesterday."
4.6; "Back to the start."
4.7; "First date."
4.8; "Let me go."
4.9; "I remember."
5.0; "I love you."

0.5; "He saved me."

13.5K 425 558
adoringrucas tarafından

                                                                                            R I L E Y

My heart was racing as I trampled across my room, rushing to get dressed. Today was my second day. I slept in late and didn't even have time for breakfast. I threw on a floral printed dress, straightened my hair and slipped on some black leather vans. As I was going to grab my bag, I suddenly heard a loud "HEY!"

I screamed, jumping in fright. I turned around, and Maya was sitting outside of my open bay window. "What the heck!?" I said, breathing unsteadily now. Maya was just laughing. "It's not funny!" I hissed. "Actually it is." She giggled, climbing in through the window. "How did you even get outside my window!?" I asked. She sat down in the window. "Well, there's this thing called a fire escape, and I live right above you. Literally. I heard you blasting Beyoncé last night and I clearly knew that was you considering my bedroom is right above yours." She said, pressing her lips together. I let out a groan. "Just don't scare me like that again." I said, fake pouting. She threw her head back, laughing. "Let's get to school." She shook her head. I grabbed my bag and we waltzed out the door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"We have PE today, don't we?" I internally groaned. Farkle sadly nodded. I sighed, closing my locker shut. I saw Lucas at his locker which wasn't far from mine. I ignored his gaze. Maya saw me looking, and she was trying not to grin. I stuck my tongue out at her.

I always hated PE. Considering the fact that I usually always had anxiety attacks back in middle school during PE. Nobody but my family knows that I have anxiety, it's not a bad case though. It only happens ever once in awhile, very rare occasions. It was worse back in middle school. I think it was because I always fed myself up about getting straight A's, yup, I completely blame my tests for anxiety!

"We need to go get changed, Riley." Maya said, pointing to the clock. I nodded. Farkle said he would meet up with us at PE, since me and Maya had to go get my PE clothes from the office. Once we did we headed to the girls locker room. I quickly changed, opening up the mini locker and shoving my phone in. I looked in the mini mirror, pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I suddenly heard giggles come from behind me. I turned around to see a group of three girls, two of them I've never seen before, probably because I'm usually off wondering at school in my own world. But the girl in the middle, she was the one who gave me a dirty look when I first stepped into the classroom yesterday.

"Riley Matthews, the new girl right?" The familiar girl asked. I hesitantly shook my head, before smiling. "That's me." I said. She smiled, but it seemed evil. Her sleeves were ripped off her gym t shirt, able to see her hot pink sports bra. Her shorts could pass as underwear and the amount of mascara she had on was astonishingly scary.

"Well, I'm Missy Bradford. And I just wanted to give you a warm welcoming." She said with a forced smile, walking up to me. Suddenly Maya walked around the corner. "What the hell do you want Missy?" Maya suddenly spat, standing in front of me. Whoa. They must not get along..

"Just giving the new girl a warm welcoming message, aka, if I see you with Lucas Friar again, you'll regret it. I've seen him look at you, and I don't like it. If I see you talk to him again, you won't know what's coming for you, Riley Matthews. Back off, he's mine." She growled at me, before dramatically heading into the gym with her two friends.

"Bitch!" Maya exclaimed. "Tell me about it." I huffed. "Who does she think she is? She can't tell me what to do." I said. "She's always drooled over Lucas. She finally became desperate enough and Lucas went out with her. Suddenly she thinks no other girl can talk to him." Maya said sarcastically. I pursed my lips together. "I'm not going to let her get to me. Besides, I have no intentions on talking to Friar anyway, so it doesn't matter." I said, closing the mini locker. "You're brave." Maya said. "I try." I smiled before we both headed out.

We met up with Farkle and Isadora by the stack of basketballs, before the PE teacher, Mr. Hanson, asked us all to line around in a circle. I could see Lucas standing in front of me, but he wasn't looking at me this time. Nope. Jinxed it. He caught my gaze and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes before looking over to Maya.

"Pick a partner! We're doing dodgeball." Mr. Hanson yelled as it echoed through the gym. Immediately I picked Maya as my partner. As I was glancing around, I caught eyes with the cute boy from my English class. He gave me a smile. I could feel my cheeks heat up, I was probably all red now. Maya caught on and she smirked at me. "You like Charlie Gardner." Maya cooed quietly. I slapped her arm. "Do not." I blushed. "You're blushing!" She poked my cheeks, making me giggle. I went to go glance at the boy, apparently Charlie was his name, but after I did my eyes caught with Lucas's. He wasn't smirking, for once he didn't have a smug grin. His expression was blank, emotionless. He immediately looked away before walking over to Zay.

I shook it off before I heard the whistle blow. I was terrible at dodgeball, truly terrible. I could see Missy glaring at me from the other side, if looks could could kill I'd be dead right now. Actually I will be dead no matter what in a few seconds, considering I suck at dodgeball. The whistle blew again and it started. I could see Missy aim for me and I actually dodged that one. I grabbed a ball, trying to throw it at Conner, the asshole. He wasn't even paying attention.

I threw it as hard as I could, ended up hitting him straight in the balls. Not that he had any, anyway. He grunted in pain, collapsing down onto his knees. Me and Maya bursted out laughing. He gave me a glare. He's out. I continued trying to dodge, failing miserably but nonetheless nothing hit me. I saw Missy charge one at me. Right in the stomach. Maya ran over to me, making sure I was okay. I nodded. Great, I'm out. She grabbed a ball and chucked it at Missy's head, before walking over and dodging someone else. 

I was about to dodge another ball, even though I was out, the teacher clearly wasn't paying attention, before I suddenly saw out of the corner of my eye, Conner grin, before throwing a ball towards me. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground. But not by the ball, by someone. I felt my back hit the mat. My eyes were shut as tight as possible, but I never felt the ball hit me. I felt someone's arm around my waist. I opened up my eyes.

Lucas Friar was centimeters away from my face. Lucas Friar was holding onto me. Lucas Friar was on top of me. Lucas Friar saved me.

He stared into my eyes before setting both of his hands by my ears, pushing himself up off of me.

"Lucas what the hell!?" I heard Connor yell. Maya ran over to me, eyes wide open. Lucas looked into my eyes before running back over to Connor. "I tripped." He said, clearly lying. What an ass. Maya set out her hand, and she gently pulled me up. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I nodded my head, before Missy threw another dodgeball at me. I dodged it, throwing another straight back to her. Guess she's out.

"What just happened." I whispered. I looked across the room over to Lucas. He still had the same, blank expression. He quickly looked away, before pounding someone with the dodgeball. My heart was racing and I could barely comprehend what just happened. Yeah okay it was just a dumb dodgeball, not like it was a bullet or anything but still, why was it such a big deal to him then? Why would e en care to save me from something as harmless as a dodgeball?

Lucas Friar saved me. He saved me.

>>>>>>

I waltzed down the empty hallway, almost out of breath. I stumbled over to the water fountain, arms shaking and sweat dripping down my forehead. I pushed the button but no water came out. I groaned, lightly hitting the water fountain. Still nothing. I sighed.

"Would you like this?" I heard someone say, making me jump. Either I got jump scared too easily or everyone just liked to scare me. I swiftly turned around. It was Charlie. Suddenly I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked terrible.

 "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He laughed. "Haha it's okay, it happens. I'm used to it." I let out a soft laugh. He smiled. "Well I just came back from the pop machine to get a water and as I was about to open it I saw you struggling with that water fountain which, by the way has never worked. So I was just wondering if you would like this one, because it seems as if you need it more than me." He smiled, holding out the water bottle. He was so sweet. "I don't want to take it from you." I said kindly. He walked up closer to me. "No, I want you to have it. You're too pretty to be, dehydrated?" He said awkwardly before laughing. "I'm not the best at flirting." He said, his cheeks suddenly turning pink. Oh my God he was so cute. 

"It's okay, I'm not either. Thank you." I smiled, as he handed me the water bottle. I took a big gulp, before remembering that he was right there. I quickly stopped drinking. "Dodgeball has an embarrassing affect on me." I laughed, awkwardly pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Nah. You still look beautiful." He softly smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up again. I felt a few butterflies, but not very many. We stood there for a moment before he spoke,

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm dumb. I'm Charlie Gardner. And you are.. Ri—"

"Riley Matthews." I smiled. He grinned, setting out his hand. I shook it before setting it down, his hands weren't as soft as Lucas's. But I didn't mind, Charlie was so sweet. "It's very nice to meet you, Riley." He smiled, his blue eyes beaming. He had perfect white teeth and his smile was just gorgeous.

"Nice meeting you too, and thank you again for the water." I replied. Suddenly the bell rang, and I knew that I needed to get back and get changed. The halls started flooding with people. "No problem, I'll see you later." He smiled, waving off. I waved back, blushing,  before turning around. I saw Lucas at the end of the hallway, staring at me, but he quickly looked away. I rolled my eyes before heading back to my gym locker. Today's been... Great. Today's been a really good day. 

>>>>>

A/N: CHARLIE! Stop it Charlie you're so sweet. <-- did anyone else read that but with Maya's voice in  mind.. Because I did LOL. I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Riley seems to be swooned by Charlie. And Lucas seemed to of seen Riley's encounter with him... And how Lucas saved Riley from the dodgeball because Conner would have killed her!? And Lucas lyin? Mmmm why you lying stop fudgin lyin Lucas. I promise I will do more peoples POV's soon! Maybe in the next chapter! Until next time, my beautiful shippers!!! What did you guys think of this chapter? 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 2.6K 67
What if Riley had an older brother? Would relationships have been the same? Would the story have been different? Would've the ships remained the same...
128K 3.4K 39
The title says all. Ranges from weddings to disasters to jealousy to humor to DCOMs.
28.9K 1K 16
Don't act like I don't care rucas au
331K 6.8K 70
"𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧." 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫�...