Soulmates (Frerard)

By BlackParadeAngel

Simply meant to be. Frank Iero is an orphan and he hates his life. He hates himself, too. It seems everyone h... More

1: Hell
2: Are You Okay?
3: "Gay Is Not A Synonym For Shitty," Says The God of Emo, Pete Wentz
4: Northern Downpour
5: Pinkish
6: Ray
7: Comfortable Bed Thing
9: Nobody Said Loving Him Was Going To Be Easy; I Love You
10: Sex
11: Everything Will Be Alright
12: The World Shall Be Ours.
Epilogue: Journey of Soulmates

8: Did You Come To Stare Or Wash Away The Blood?

253 25 24
By BlackParadeAngel

"Okay, so, Gerard will sleep on the bed and Frank will take the floor," Ray began, writing everything down as he said it. "Goddamn it, anyway, Mikey will take the bed in the other spare room and his friends will take the floor or one of them can sleep with Mikey. Not like that, guys. And I'll stay in my room and my friend, Bob will take the couch. Okay?" Ray looked up at us from where he sat. We both nodded. "Okay."

Mikey was supposed to be here tomorrow, so we had to spend last night and today cleaning up the spare room. Ugh.

"You guys should sleep, 'cause you look tired as fuck," Ray told us, getting up and heading for his room. "Night guys!" And then off to bed he went.

Gerard and I went to sleep as well. God, it was a long day.

-

I was in the middle of eating a wonderful bowl of Lucky Charms when Pete Wentz walked in with Mikey and Patrick. Pete saw my food and almost squealed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know what I love about Mikey Way?" Pete asked suddenly, and the way Mikey was chasing Pete around afterwards showed that he didn't want Pete to say yet. What the fuck is going on?

"What, Pete?" Gerard asked from the hallway, before running in and grabbing Mikey so he couldn't move. "Go on, Mikey will stay quiet."

Pete smirked and said, "He's magically delicious!" And then he took off running. I think I just choked on my food. Pete's cackle echoed throughout the house.

"You and Mikey are dating?!" I asked, eyes the size of the fucking moon. Holy shit. Pete nodded slowly, smirk on his face as he walked over to Mikey and pulled him in for a kiss. "Get a room!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes and dropping my spoon into the bowl of my now soggy Lucky Charms.

There was a few giggles around the room, then Ray stood up. "Okay, so I'm throwing a party," Ray announced, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "My friends are coming. They're cool. You guys will get along with them."

"When is this party that you're speaking of?" Pete asked, plopping down on the couch and pulling Mikey into his lap. Mikey squealed as Pete licked down his neck. I mock gagged.

"It's tonight, so all of you get ready," Ray said coolly, walking into the hallway and probably into his room. "Oh!" Ray exclaimed, running back into the room. "Okay, so Mikey, Pete and I will go shopping for the food, Patrick, Frank and Gerard will straighten up the house and Bob will get the little snacks and drinks ready and invite everyone. No one should be too busy to come. Okay?" We all nodded and Ray took off back to his room.

-

There was a ring of the doorbell right after Ray, Mikey and Pete came back. "Can you get the door, Frank, please?" Ray asked, shouting from the kitchen where he was preparing food. I nodded and jumped up off the couch and practically flew to the door. I opened it and there stood two pretty girls, one with blonde hair and the other with black.

"Um, hello, I'm Lindsey," the blonde said softly, waving slightly, and smiling. I returned the smile. "This is my girlfriend, Jamia. We're here for Ray's party..."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, stepping aside to let them in. "I'm sorry... I'm stupid," I muttered, blushing a little. They giggled and stepped inside.

Just as I was about to close the door, a bunch more people started pulling in. I just let everyone inside. I didn't ask anything.

Soon enough, it got loud and people got drunk and it was only eight o'clock. They had been here for an hour. Jesus.

I didn't drink anything because I'm seventeen, but age didn't stop Pete and Mikey. Patrick, I noticed, didn't drink that much at all. He might've had one or two beers.

But I sat all by myself in a corner. I was close to having a panic attack. I mean, yes I'd been to school where there was a ton of people that I didn't know, but school was bigger. And everyone here was drunk and loud.

I didn't notice that Gerard had approached me until he started talking. "Frankie, you want a drink?" He asked loudly, trying to talk over the music. I shook my head. "You sure? I'm gonna get one." I nodded.

"I'm sure," I stated, just loud enough for him to hear. He nodded and kissed the top of my head. I blushed as he walked off. I looked over to see some guy with long, black, greasy hair and a stumble staring at me. Chills went down my spine at the sight of him.

I then turned my attention to Mikey and Pete, who were making out on the couch; Mikey sat on Pete's lap. I envied them; how could they have found 'love' with each other and I have never loved nor have been loved? Does love even exist? I'm envious of the fact that they could find love.

Ray walked over to me, stumbling. I guessed he was slightly tipsy. "Hey, where's Gerard?" He asked, crouching down to my level. I shrugged. "You don't know?" I shook my head. "Damn."

"He said he was going to get a drink," I told him, pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging them. Ray sighed and shook his head, before standing back up.

All we heard was a loud slapping noise, a grunt and then a groan and then everyone went silent. Someone quickly shut the music off.

"What the hell is going on?" Ray asked, making his way through the crowd if his friends to see what was happening. "Fuck," Ray cursed, spitting at whoever was kneeling on the ground; the crowd was in the way and I couldn't see much. "What the hell are you doing here, McCracken?" Ray snapped, kicking the guy on the ground. The guy groaned. "Get the fuck out, Bert. Leave Gerard alone."

Bert...? Gerard's ex...?

"Gerard, are you okay?" Ray asked after Bob took Bert out of the house. Gerard didn't reply. Fuck. "Hey, Gerard, you okay? Did he touch you? Did he hurt you again?" Again? What the fuck.

I saw the door open and slam... and I'm assuming Gerard ran out... Crying. He was sobbing. I stood up quickly and jogged to Ray.

"Where would he go?" I asked quickly, grabbing my bottle of water off the table and some napkins just in case he's doing what I think he's doing. "Where, Ray? Tell me!"

"The local cemetery," Ray answered, grabbing me by the arm as I tried to walk to the door. I gave Ray this look. "That's the only place I can think of he would go. He doesn't know Newark very well." I nodded quickly and took off running out the door.

I ran down the street and found some guy standing in his yard with his dog. I ran up to his fence.

"Can I help you?" He asked, walking to the fence. His dog started barking at me. "Shush, boy. Now, can I help you?" I nodded frantically. "Okay, what do you need?"

"Two things," I began, pulling out my phone and scrolling to a picture of Gerard. I showed it to him. "Did you see him go by? Sobbing, perhaps?" He nodded quickly and I pocketed my phone. "Okay, and do you know where the local cemetery is? I just moved here." He nodded and gave me the directions. "Thank you!" I said as I ran off.

As I walked down Cemetery Drive, and I approached the cemetery gates, I heard sobbing. I barged in and walked through the cemetery.

I walked to where the sobbing was coming from. And there I saw him, Gerard, drinking by the mausoleum door. His sobs were quieter now. I assumed he was calming down.

My eyes lowered to his arm, and all of the blood. There were cuts up his arm. Oh no. Not this. He said he was better. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I slowly walked over to him, just staring at him. He looked up at me, then looked at the water bottle I held in my hand.

"Did you come to stare or wash away the blood?" He asked softly, whispering, before he took a sip of his drink. I kneeled beside him and poured some water onto a napkin. He noticed that. "You came prepared," he noted, watching as I dabbed the cuts on his arm. He winced a little.

"Of course," I whispered, still cleaning the cuts. Gerard looked over at me and smiled a little. "Want to tell me what happened?" He nodded and set his drink down.

"Bert tried to touch and kiss me, so I slapped him and kneed him between his legs," Gerard explained, watching as I finished cleaning his cuts. He handed me a small knife covered in blood. "Thank you for coming after me, Frankie," he whispered, smiling sadly.

"You're welcome," I breathed, gazing into those beautiful hazel eyes. "Gerard, you have very beautiful eyes," I stated, reaching my arm out to place my hand on his cheek. I wiped away the tears that were drying.

"So do you," he whispered, eyes fixed on my lips. My breath hitched and I closed my eyes quickly and tightly, then exhaled. I opened them and smiled at Gerard before standing up. I held out my hand for him to grab.

"Come on," I said quietly, letting Gerard grab my hand and arm to haul himself to his feet. Gerard intertwined our fingers together, and we walked straight out of the cemetery.

-

Gerard and I silently walked back to Ray's. There was no more music playing and it was only nine thirty. We made our way inside and ran into Pete.

"Hey Pete, where did the party go?" I asked, looking around, and not letting go of Gerard's hand. Pete shrugged and walked over to the couch. He plopped himself down next to a silently sleeping Bob.

"Home?" Pete shrugged again, taking a sip of beer. I sighed and lead Gerard back to our room. He threw himself down onto his bed as soon as the door was open.

He sat back up and saw me standing next to the bed. He pulled me down and I sat beside him. I smiled and so did he. God, he's beautiful.

"Frank, can I tell you something?" Gerard asked, whispering into my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. I nodded. He leaned in closer to my ear to whisper. "I like you. I like you a lot. I'm head over heels for you and it's not the alcohol talking. I've fallen for you and I think I'm starting to... I'm starting to fall in love with you... I think I love you, Frank Iero."

My breath hitched as he pulled away. He was blushing as he smiled at me shyly. I blushed too. He bit his lip as he waited for my response.

"Gerard, I..." I began, grabbing ahold of his hand for comfort. I breathed out shakily before continuing. "I think I'm falling... I'm falling for you. I... I think I've already fallen. I've never felt this way before and- and I... I think... I think I love you too, Gerard Way."

And before he could say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. Oh, his lips are soft and sweet.

He instantly reciprocated and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and it was... Fucking amazing. It was like magic, fireworks... It was nothing I'd ever experienced before. It was beautiful.

We both slowly pulled away about the same time. We both blushed. "Are you ready for bed?" He asked me, to which I nodded. He nodded as well. He laid on his bed, and whispered, "If I lay here... If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

"I would." And I laid beside him. We held each other close as we fell asleep.

-

Yay! Frerard kiss! Yayah! Okay bye I hope you liked it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
48.3K 118 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...