Lost Memories... Gohan's Forg...

By JanaeH

BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! G... More

Chapter 1: The Falsely Believed Cousins
Chapter 2: Gohan's and Tania's Rising Conflicts
Chapter 3: Wildfire
Chapter 4: Suspicious Cousins
Chapter 5: Ren Satoru
Chapter 6: The Minorikai
Chapter 7: Special You
Chapter 8: If Only You Knew...
Chapter 9: Effect Of A Love Potion- Part One
Chapter 10: Effect Of a Love Potion- Part Two
Chapter 11: Angelic Hearts
Chapter 12: Gohan Goten Trunks Adventure! Hunt For The Rose Quartz Of Love
The REAL Reason Why I Haven't Been Updating!
Chapter 13: Prince Gohan and Princess...
Chapter 15: The Master Of The Metal Soldiers
Chapter 16: Stuck In A Never Ending Horror
Chapter 17: A Weird Feeling
Chapter 18: A Cold Sight- What Tania Cannot Unsee
Chapter 19: Grudge
Chapter 20: The Golden Warrior Is...
Chapter 21: Scripts
Chapter 22: Teach Or Else!
Chapter 23: Closer Than You Think
I WILL DO ONE-SHOTS!
ONE SHOT BOOK IS OPEN
What If...? {GONIA}
Chapter 24: The Culprit
Chapter 25: Ohh Prince Edward..
Chapter 26: He's Here
Chapter 27: Operation Kill Thornkin And Eri
Chapter 28: Tania's Pain For Wisheater
Chapter 29: Cultural Festival Preperations
Chapter 30: The Meeting
Chapter 31: Previous Owner
Chapter 32: Videl To The Rescue
THE END OF THIS BOOK?! πŸ˜­πŸ™
FINAL CHAPTER: Gohan's and Tania's Fate (how story would've ended)
Rest In Peace, Akira Toriyama πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ½πŸ•ŠοΈ

Chapter 14: Pre-Warning!

1K 43 16
By JanaeH

Chapter 14: Pre-Warning!

Jealousy, hatred, envy, loss, adventure, action, romance; These are some of the themes and moods of the play. It resembles the stories of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. This play however, is more of a twisted version between the two. Much darker than I expected.

I sneezed into my Kleenex before flipping to the right side of my bed with my head laying on my right arm while staring at Gohan doing today's homework.

"You holding up, okay?" The guy speaks up after setting aside his textbook.

"I'm just f-fi- ACHOO!" I make a puffy noise.

"Bless you." Gohan says before giving a worried look.

"Thank you, but... Why the long look?" I frown.

"Somethings been on your mind, huh?"

"Mmm... A little, I guess." I reply almost nonchalantly, "It's just... Doesn't the plot for the play we're doing seem a bit too dark?"

"Sure, but it's only a made up story."

"I know, but... An evil princess stealing her sister's true love...?" I reply, "That's just... terrible."

Gohan stretched then crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall, "Tania, you do gotta play as that girl. Don't tell me you want out of it already."

I playfully threw a pillow at Gohan, "Well, of course I wanna take part in the play. Even if it means playing as the bad guy."

Gohan smiled while rubbing his cheek. He slowly got up while saying, "Throwing pillows now, huh? Well, if you insist on doing that then-"

"AHH!" I squeal as I quickly stood up on my bed, "G-Gohan don't!"

"I don't know," Goku's son responds with the pillow I threw at him in hand, "You took a swing at me first."

Desperate for a shield, I jumped off my bed and grabbed Wisheater.

"Woah." Gohan stops in his tracks, releases the pillow, and raises his hands up.

"K-Keep your ha-hands up, pal!" I say between sniffles while pointing the blade at my boyfriend.

Gohan gulped.

Thinking I got the guy to halt, I smirked and inched closer to him.

"So how do you want me to cut him? Horizontally or vertically?" Wisheater asks coldly.

"Wisheater!" I scold at his rude remarks once again, "Neither!"

"Calm down... It was a joke." It sighs.

"So! You still don't say stuff like that to Gohan!"

"Well, maybe if you weren't so overly obsessed with him and sneaking photos of him when he's not looking then maybe-"

"WISHEATER!" I blush in complete embarrassment, "SHHH!"

I swear it felt like smoke just raised out from my bloody hot face.

He must never know of my stash of pictures of him...

Realizing my eyes were down on Wisheater, and not on Gohan, I looked up to notice him gone from his spot.

"Huh? Gohan?" I look right and left, "Where-"

"Oh, so this is where you keep the photos at." I hear his voice.

Spotting the half-saiyan behind me, looking into my special made box filled with all the pictures I stashed of mostly him, I freak out.

AHH! HE FOUND THEM!

Immediately, I zoom in front of Gohan, snatch the photo he was holding, placed it back into its holder, and pushed the box back in my closet with my foot before closing it and taking a deep breath.

"Tania?" Gohan calls.

A shiver ran down my spine and I flipped around.

"Nothing super interesting is in my closet, that was only some cheesy photos." I speak very quickly while placing the Kleenex in my hand pressed against my nise

"Sure, but..." Gohan responds before I cut him off.

"Its nothing. Really!"

My boyfriend gazed at me before slightly smiling and turning his back towards me. My cheeks flushed.

"Actually, I was thinking that maybe we could-"

Unfortunately, as Gohan began talking, Wisheater began to shake slightly. I quietly asked it what was wrong but I received no answer.

"While we're there doing that then-" My ears pick up what Gohan was saying before feeling Wisheater vibrate more intensely.

"What is going on with you, Wisheater...?" I ask once again.

"I... I can't... stop..." It replies.

What's that suppose to mean?

SHWLL!

All at once, a number of what looked like long, sharp vines, came spiraling out from the blade. Faster than I could react, the vines gracefully circled around my arm before violently wrapping around it, causing blood to gush out.

"Gya!" I wince as I begin to try and get the vines off me.

Since Gohan was near me, the blood splattered on his upper back and neck. Feeling the blood and hearing my yelp, he faced me once more and gasped.

"What the- How did- Tania!"

"I don't know what the heck is going on!" I try to pull the thorns out, "Wisheater just started shaking and then these just shot out of it!"

The red liquid dripped down onto my carpet. My right arm was slowing becoming numb. I groan a little.

"Okay, okay... Let me see what I can do." Gohan calms himself before examining the situation. "I clearly don't wanna risk blowing your weakened arm off by carelessly throwing a ki blast. I guess my only option is to somehow either pull the thorns out now or slice a piece off each of them then pull it out afterwards. Which method do you prefer?"

"I don't care. Just as long as my arm doesn't get amputated in the process." I give my answer.

"Sounds like you rather have me pull them out now. Don't worry, you won't lose your arm, I promise."

Taking a deep breath, Gohan lowers his hands onto the thorns, but doing so resulted in it shocking them. The young man took his hands off of it and shook them.

"Where did that electricity come from?" He questions as he blew his hands, "Alright! Again!"

I watched as Gohan nearly reached onto the thorns. However, a dark red aura began to seep out of each individual thorn and Wisheater. Gohan and I was startled by it.

"I'm coming, my Master." My sword speaks in a unusual tone.

"Wisheater, what are you talking about? I'm right h-" I say just before being yanked off my feet and dragged into the air. In a split second, Wisheater, who had thorns pierced around my arm, shattered through my window and flew me along with it through the darkened sky at a blinding speed.

"Ahhhhh!" I holler as pain surged through my arm as the cold December wind blew on my skin.

I could sense Gohan flying straight after me.

"Tania!" He cries, "Taniaaa!"

"Gohan!" I cry back, "Please help! I have no idea what's going on with Wisheater! It's acting strange all of a sudden!"

"Don't worry! I'll save you and Wisheater!" Gohan replies while stretching out his hand, "Grab my hand!"

Nodding, I reach for his hand. This seemed to cause a trigger though. Just inches from reaching one another, Wisheater forcefully faces me towards my boyfriend and deliberately makes me attempt to swing at him.

Thankfully and just in time, Gohan catches the blade before it strikes him.

"I'm s-sorry, Gohan." I apologize as I try to regain control of my arm, "I'm being forced against my own will."

"I know."

Wisheater was pressing harder and harder through the open space of Gohan's hands. My heart trembled at the thought of me harming my love unintentionally.

I resisted by trying to regain full control of my arm. With every attempt however, I caused deeper wounds.

"Wisheater! What's happening to you?!" Gohan demands an answer as he continues struggling.

"My orders are to take Tania to my master immediately." It answers rather bluntly.

"I AM your master, Wisheater! Stop being aggressive with me and Gohan right now!"

"I will not."

I tightened my left fist, "I wasn't asking you! I'm telling you! STOP IT!"

"Tania, no." Gohan says while keeping his eyes on the blade clasped between his two hands, "It's obvious someone is somehow using Wisheater! I got a plan though! However, in order for it to work, I'm gonna have to let you get captured."

"Whaaaat?! Captured?! Gohan!" My eyes widen.

"Just... Trust me." My boyfriend looks me in the eye.

It took a moment, but eventually I put some faith in the guy.

"Alright..." I nod, "Please, just be careful."

"Hey, don't worry about either of us. I know you're strong enough to handle yourself and so am I. Even if things were to go south, I'll still save you." Gohan reassures me.

Touched by his words, tears filled up in my eyes, "Gohan..."

"Hey, Wisheater! Go on ahead! Take Tania to your so called "new" master. I won't stop you." Goku's son shouts.

Instantly, Wisheater pulled my arm back. Gohan got a chance to relax from the seemingly never-ending struggle.

"Just for that, I'll spare you." Wisheater says.

Gohan chuckled then made a serious face, "Listen, I don't care who your master is now, Wisheater! But you tell them this: Anyone who threatens and harms my girl in any way will have to deal with me! Son Gohan! You tell them I'll save Tania no matter what!"

Now, I know this is DEFINITELY not the time to be acting this way, but the way Gohan had called me his girl had my face turning brighter than a tomato and my heart thumping like a drum.

He called me his girl... I don't think I've heard him say that yet. I hope he keeps saying that more often.

It took Wisheater to literally tug my arm roughly enough to snap me out of my fantasies.

"Tania, I'll bring you back safely! Just wait for me!" Gohan yells just as the red aura swirls around my entire body. A flash of light then past by me as if I was in a tunnel.

~~~~~

"Is this... the place?"

My surroundings was of nice colored walls, a large bed and-

"Hold on... This room looks... just like Videl's." I realize where I'm at.

"Indeed." A figure walks next to me.

I hop away and got into a defensive position.

Upon further examination, this person had a maroon long coat on that covered their entire body. However, from the looks of it, they seemed to have a masculine built. The hood over him was making it difficult for me to see what his face looked like.

"You can drop that stance. I'm not gonna do anything to you." They spoke in a deep voice.

"Your ki is swarming with evil. I'm not moving!" I refuse to move a muscle.

"Suit yourself." The guy chuckles.

He then walked towards me; I responded by charging at him, preparing to hook him across the cheek.

However, when I did, I went entirely through him as if I punched nothing but air. I flipped around and on my feet, slid backwards. I was now facing the stranger's back.

Utterly mind blown, I continually open and close my hand while staring at it.

How... How did I go right through him? I know I hit him straight on, but-

"Shocked?" The man asks as if he was talking to a child or toddler.

I remained silent and glared at him.

In a quick motion, I sensed him right behind me.

"You can't hit a spirit... Not an already dead one." He whispers, causing my eyes to widen.

A dead... Spirit?

"No! No you're not!" I yell, swinging my left arm, only for it to once more pass through him.

Freaked out, I handspring backwards a few feet away from this weird person.

It happened again... My jab didn't hit him!

Snickering, the man stays where he is.

"Foolish," He shakes his head, "Wisheater, please do me the honor."

"Yes, sir."

"Huh?" I blink.

With the sound of lightning, Wisheater sent waves of intense electricity from my arm to the rest of my body. I screamed as the electricity shocked every part of it. This was no ordinary attack. My mind was being troubled by various images of Gohan, Videl, and I that I just couldn't make out. However, each quick image gave me a nauseous feeling.

I dropped to the ground flat on my face with my right arm stretched out in front of me. My body was aching all over yet I remained conscious.

"Ah, nice job."

"Anytime, Master." Wisheater replies to the guy.

The man used his foot to lift my chin up. I finally got the chance to see only his eyes. They were a bloody red that would make almost anyone willing to do as he said. Those eyes were definitely not kind or gentle.

"Videl's room is where we are but-" The guy says before we hear a door unlock. Videl then comes walking in.

"Videl! Get away from here! This guy is very dangerous! Hurry! Run!"

Videl payed no attention to me. Instead, she hopped onto her bed and was preparing to sleep.

"Videl!" I holler.

"Nice try but... She can't see or hear us."

I groan.

"Too bad your "boyfriend" isn't here to rescue you." The man says while emphasizing the word boyfriend as if Gohan was not mine.

"He'll be here!"

"Oh?"

"That's right! And when he does, he'll wipe the floor with you!" I yell through gritted teeth.

"How do you suppose he'll find where we are? This isn't a place where you can detect ki signatures or life forces."

"What are you talking about? The room we're in is very familiar to him and myself. Besides, we're still on earth too! There's no way Gohan can't find us." I growl.

From the looks of it, the red-eyed creep was staring at my necklace.

"Hmm." He smirks, "That necklace, eh? Do you have any idea what kind of necklace you possess?"

I said nothing.

The man bent down and roughly placed his hand onto my chin while also squeezing my cheek. I could now clearly see his face. He was a light colored man. His face was very handsome but intimidating at the same time.

"Eri, you'll bring me to much trouble with that necklace you have on, so..."

Swiftly, the man ripped my locket around my neck and held it in front of him.

How is that possible?! How did he not get shocked? How was he able to so easily rip it off?! I thought this was pretty much super glued to me!

"I'll be holding this for you." The guy grips the heart of the necklace, "Now Eri can't possibly help you and Thornkin will not be able to locate us surely."

Thornkin? Eri? Thornkin is the soul residing in Gohan, but who's this Eri person?

"Who's Eri?! And how do you know Thornkin?!" I demand more than question.

"Give me a break!" The guy rolls his eyes, "Eri is the young princess who's soul you share. In other words, you ARE Eri!"

Huh?! Me? I'm Eri?

"As for Thornkin... Don't worry about it!"

Releasing his grip on me, the man stood up and brought his foot down on the top of my head.

"You may wanna be more aware of those you talk to. One or more of them may end up betraying and stealing what you have in the near future."

The guy kept his foot on me.

"Your life will be hell soon. I gotta admit though, I do empathize with what you'll experience later. So! To make you feel somewhat better, I'll tell you my name. Mamoru Ichiro." He finally tells me.

Irritated with this guys words, I gather the strength to lift my head up and look at Mamoru in the eyes.

"You've got some nerve telling me that my life will be hell!" I bark, "What do you know about MY future anyways?!"

Mamoru stomped my head again, "Be quiet, brat! Don't talk smart to me! I'll make your life hell! Hell, if it wasn't for that damn Hato locking me up in this dimension, you and this Gohan would already be dead!"

A sense of anger was emerging from inside me.

"Believing me or not doesn't matter! You will be in a world of hurt and grief." The red-eyed man adds.

He reached out his hand towards Wisheater, "Now Wisheater, why don't you be in my grip now."

"Yes, Sir." It replies.

As soon as I felt the slightest movement from Wisheater, I grasped tighter onto it.

I could feel my saiyan blood boiling inside. My hair began slowly flowing from side to side.

"Wisheater!" The man hollers, "Hurry up, you filthy garbage!"

Again, Wisheater moves very rough and strongly this time. However, my grip tightened way firmer. The way this guy was talking trash to me and now trying to steal my friend and sword away from me pissed me off real bad.

My ki began to drastically rise, a strong wind blew north of me, my hair began to shape into spikes, and with a final push, my yellow aura intensely formed around me, causing it to incinerate the vines and thorns in my arm.

Mamoru lifted his feet off me and hopped away.

I dug my nails in the dirt, trying to lift myself up. "Don't you tell me..."

I got onto my knees with my right hand holding Wisheater and left hand still firmly on the dirt, "That my future can be seen by you and that..."

I wobbled as I got to my feet with my left hand on my injured right arm, "My friends will betray me because..."

I then stood up completely straight and coldly locked eyes with my enemy, "Every one of them can be hard to get along with sometimes but deep down they're good hearted people and..."

With my aura blazing as high as ever, I pull my elbows and clenched leftfist towards myself while charging up, screaming, "WE'D NEVER HURT EACHOTHER INTENTIONALLY NOR BETRAY ONE ANOTHER!"

My ki was literally lighting and shaking up the room.

"HYAAAAAAAH!"

"Finally! You've turn into a legend, but...." Mamoru comments before getting angry, "I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWN WORLD IN ORDER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN AND WILL BE HURT AND BETRAYED BY THOSE YOU THOUGHT CARED ABOUT YOU!"

Seconds later, he put some kind of dust inside my locket, closed it up, and threw it straight at me.

"Dimension Switch!" He yells while spreading his arms out.

Upon contact, my locket blinded me in awhite light... I felt like I was bring thrusted somewhere far where no one could ever reach me.

~~~~~

"We found a student lying here by the school entrance door." Someone speaks into what sounded like a walkie talkie.

"It looks as though she's waking up." Another voice says.

Slowly, I began to open my eyes. When my vision cleared, a VERY familiar face was in my view. It was the principal with my phy ed teacher, Mrs. Cruze!

"GYA!" I practically have a heart attack as I stood up and backed away, "MRS. CRUZE?! MR. MASAO?! H-HOW AM I- WHERE ARE WE?! HOW DID YOU GET INTO THIS WORLD?!"

"Don't look at us like we're ghosts now. Mrs. Cruze here and I found you unconscious by the entrance doors. We got the nurse to come by here but she said she had to call the paramedics since you were in such a bad state." The principal explains.

W-What is he... talking about?

"Where are we?! Where is Mamoru! Where's Gohan!" I question.

The two adults exchanged glances before looking at me and Mrs. Cruze saying, "We don't know who you're talking about, but right now we're in Misami Junior High School."

M-Misami... Misami... Junior h-h-high?

Baffled. I was completely baffled right now. I shakily move my eyes around to see my surroundings. The lunch room, the trophy cases, the entrance doors, everything! Everything was in the way I remembered.

"Paramedics here!" A group of people hop off an ambulance with a stretcher.

Dropping to my knees, tears rolled down my cheeks.

I-I'm back... In... My world... O-Oh no...

Overwhelmed with intense feelings of loss, I begin to sob terribly.

"E-Everyone! G-G-Go... Goh-" My own sobbing cut my words off.

Mamoru had done something to bring me back here and now... I may never be able to see Gohan and everyone else ever again...

----

A/N- HII EVERYONE!! thx for reading this chapter. I hope I didn't overdo it too much. Please let me know what you all thought of this chappie and thx to all those who commented on my last one. You guys are awesome for that. Have a great night :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 11
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
21.6K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...
615 63 17
Lettie never understood why she felt different from other women. Why did she love fighting and training? Why could she feel the strength of the peopl...
8.2K 302 11
Being born on the planet Vegeta, (reader) was naturally very strong When she decided to accompany prince Vegeta and Napa to conquer earth, she was ec...