For Her

By quruxley

[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect w... More

Book Dedication & Meet The Characters!
Chapter One: Two Worlds
Chapter Two: Become One
Chapter Three: Girls Got Game
Chapter Four: Annoyed
Chapter Five: Young Love
Chapter Six: Expecting The Unexpected
Chapter Seven: Seeing Him
Chapter Eight: Car Washes, Water Fights & Promises
Chapter Nine: *Flash Back Chapter*
Chapter Ten: In France
Chapter Eleven: Walking The Streets Of Paris
Chapter Twelve: Secrets Unraveled
Chapter Thirteen: It's Okay To Cry
Chapter Fourteen: When Realization Hits
Chapter Fifteen: Letting It Go
Chapter Sixteen: Is This Love?
Chapter Seventeen: It All Goes Down
Chapter Eighteen: *Flashback Chapter*
Chapter Nineteen: Scared
Chapter Twenty: When A Stranger Calls
Chapter Twenty One: New Arrivals
Chapter Twenty Two: Love, Heart Break and Trouble
Chapter Twenty Three: When The Unimaginable Happens
Chapter Twenty Four: Happy
Chapter Twenty Five: Graduation
Chapter Twenty Six: Goodbyes& Happy Endings
Chapter Twenty Seven: *Flash Back Chapter*
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Through Ahmed's Eyes

Chapter Twenty Eight: The End Of An Era

6.4K 487 45
By quruxley

PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! IT IS THE LAST CHAPTER AFTER ALL:)

"I don't want to live out my dream without you in it because without me knowing it, you became my dream as well." -Hamid Abdullahi, FH.

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: The End Of An Era
Amara Abdullahi

Everything has been beyond hectic ever since my wedding. First, my in-laws told  Zubair and I to move in with each other some time this week as well as my twin brother left to California for his soccer scholarship, and my parents moved in with Amran and Nur. Which I couldn't be happier about. If someone told me all of this would happen two years ago, I really would not believe them because it just seems too good to be true. Like it was all a dream that I would wake up from any moment but, Alhamdulilah it's real. Sometimes I wish time would just slow down so I could catch up with everything. I wish everything wasn't going so fast all of the time you know?

It's just so hard to keep up with time.

I sighed as I laid down on my bed, all I really want right now is nothing but the beautiful thing called sleep.

"Hey." I heard the familiar voice of my husband.

It's so weird to say that I have a husband. I moved over so he could lay down beside me. Everything has been hectic for him too, with the wedding, and Hamid leaving. He really hasn't taken that lightly considering that they're best friends. The only person who took it worse was Amelia. I remember everything that went down that day.

I was walking down the stairs into the living room when I saw Amelia and Hamid standing there looking at each other intensely. "I-I don't know what to say..." Amelia stuttered as she wiped her tears away. I could tell by the look on my twins face that he didn't want to leave her. "Don't cry." He said gently.

"How could I not!?" Amelia snapped, still continuing to cry puddles.

"It's not like I'll be gone forever. Just a couple of years In Shaa Allah." He said reassuringly.

"Okay. I just want to tell you one thing before you leave." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I hope Allah grants you everything you want in this life. I hope and pray that you'll be successful and happy. Just know that I'll always cheer for you from the sidelines."

For a moment he didn't say anything either. Knowing him, he probably had no idea how to react to that. "Wow this is way harder than I thought it would be." He continued to look down as he spoke.

"I hope Allah grants you everything you desire as well. I really want you to be happy, Ames." A tear rolled down his cheek as well. I can't do this. I can't stand here and listen to them, it hurts to watch. All I ever wanted was for them to be happy together, all I wanted was for Amy to be my sister-in-law.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zubair asked making me snap of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah I just have a lot to think about that's all." I responded honestly.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours, Mara?" He asked with concern.

"I'm just... thinking about Hamid and Amelia. I've never seen her look so crushed before which is saying something considering that we've known each for almost all our lives. I hate seeing both her and Hamid in pain cause it feels like I'm in pain too." I rambled. It's nice to know that when I talk Zubair really listens to me, I think that's one of my favorite traits of his. "I don't know what to do for them and that makes me feel so frustrated." I continued. "What should I do?"

"Honestly, just be there for them. I know it hurts to see the people you love in pain but sometimes you just have to let go and trust that Allah has a greater plan. Hamid and Amelia... those two are fated to meet, even if they don't want to. So just trust the process, okay? I love that when you care for someone, you really care but like I said, sometimes things are just out of our hands." He responded as he kissed my forehead. I needed to hear that, that In Shaa Allah everything will work itself out.

Allah has impeccable timing after all.

"Thank you," I let out a sigh. "I needed that."

"Anytime, now." He got up and held out his hand for me to grab. "We gotta finish packing."

"Ugh" I pretended to pout. "You're no fun."

"Love you too!" Zubair shouted with a laugh.

* * *

1 Month Later

"I love this apartment." I stated in awe. This place had everything we wanted, an open kitchen that connects with the living room, wooden floors, glass windows, a terrace in the back, two big rooms, a dining room, a master bedroom, a full bath and a half one as well. There's enough space for our families to visit and sleepover as well.

"I'm glad you like it." Zubair said as he continued to look around. "This is perfect."

"We'll take it." He informed the realtor.

"That's great! Here's the paper work." The lady responded as she handed Zubair the papers.

I continued to look around in awe. This place is perfect, Alhamdulilah.

I suddenly felt a kick inside my stomach and placed my hand on it. Did I forget to mention that I'm 6 months pregnant? Well I am! We're having a little baby boy. This is the first time he kicked!

"Are you okay?" Zubair asked as he looked at me with worry. Grabbing his hand, I place it on my stomach and let him feel the kicks. His face lit up with happiness. "Whoa, feeling the baby's kick makes it feel all the more real. It's amazing." He said with a smile spread across his lips. "I-I can't believe it." He stated in awe.

"Can't believe what?" I asked curiously.

"That I'm actually going to be a dad."

"Well, believe it." I responded with a happy sigh. It's all tying up together nicely. Allah had this planned for us all along. Right now I really do feel like I'm floating on air.

"This apartment is a great place to start a family." The realtor informed us.

It really is a great place to start a family of our own.

* * *

Amelia Abdurahman

I remember saying good bye to him as if it was yesterday. I remember the overwhelming urge I had to hug him. Tell him that I wanted him to stay. But I know if I did then I'd keep him from his dream and I can't do that. I sighed as I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I ended up dialing my brother's number. I don't know why but whenever I'm going through hard times I just automatically call him without even thinking about it. I guess it's just a habit I've had all my life.

My brother is only a day older than me, we shared the same womb, we'll always have that connection.

After a couple of seconds he picked up.

"Hello?" I heard his familiar voice and smiled. I missed him.

"Hey bro, how's Monte Carlo treating you?" I asked in a somewhat cheerful tone.

I want him to think I'm happy.

"It's great, I love the university I go to. And I reunited with some old friends." He sounded genuinely happy.

"What about you? Are you okay with Hamid leaving?" He sounded concerned. I wanted to tell him yes, that I'm okay... But I'm not. I can't lie to him. I'm not okay with the fact that the boy I loved for so many years is gone.

"Its okay sis. It'll all work out," He said reassuringly."Have faith in Allah," He was right. I just need to have faith in the almighty. I do trust him and I know that he knows best. "Thanks, I needed to hear that," I responded.

"Anytime, just know that I'm here for you okay?" He replied.

"Same here."

* * *

All day today I had been getting calls from my parents saying that I needed to get home fast. Even Amara had been acting all weird and suspicious. Every time I asked her how Hamid was doing she would just smile widely and not respond. Must be the pregnancy hormones are getting to her. I sighed and opened the door to my house. Once I stepped in I took off my shoes and put my bag on the ground.

"Ma? Dad?" I called out but no one responded.

Okay that's weird. I know that they're here cause both mom's car is outside and so is dad's. Something is definitely going on. I walked into the living room and saw Amara standing there. There was someone standing behind her but I couldn't quite see their face.

"Mara... What's going on?" I asked carefully walking up to them.

Suddenly the person turned around and then my heart dropped. My parents and his parents walked in as well with happy looks on their faces. Oh my God this is really happening.

"Hi Amelia." Hamid said nervously. I could tell he was nervous by the way he was leaning back and forth on his tip toes. He does that a lot when he's nervous.

"H-How are you here?" I stuttered.

The last thing I wanted to do was keep him from his dream. "I'm here for you," He said with certainty in his voice. "You'll finally get your fairytale ending." Amara said as she gave me a side hug. I can't believe this is actually happening. Thank you Allah.

"We'll just let you guys have a moment." My mother said as she instructed everyone else to go into the kitchen. As they were leaving I grabbed Amara's hand and asked her what was going on. She just gave me a knowing smirk and proceeded to walk into the kitchen with everyone else.

That girl! I thought best friends were supposed to be straight up with each other.

Finally it was just me and him.

"W-What're you doing here, Hamid?" I asked in a timid tone. I was just beginning to forget about him and now he's suddenly back.

"I realized something while I was away." He began as he stared at me. His eyes felt like they were piercing through my soul, I wanted to look away but something in me wouldn't let me.

"And what is that?"

"That I'm crazy about you, Ames. I don't want to live out my dream without you in it because without me knowing it, you became my dream as well. And none of the other stuff means anything without you there to experience it with me. I want this and I want to do it the right way, the only question is if you would have me... Would you?"

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. He said it, I thought to myself as I let out a sigh of relief. He finally said the words that I was dying to hear and man was it worth the wait. I wiped the tears with the back of my palms and playfully crossed my arms over my chest.

"Depends." I smirked. "What're you going to do if I say yes?" I challenged him.

"Anything you want." He played along with a smile.

"I'm listening."

"I'll wake you up everyday with breakfast in bed."

"Keep going."

"I'll let you know how beautiful you are and won't ever leave the house without kissing your forehead goodbye, I'll always treat you like the princess you are, I'll let you know that with me you'll always be safe, I'll do anything that you want me to do,I'll buy you ice cream and anything your craving when your on your time of the month, I'll even run to the store to grab you pads no matter how embarrassing it would be." He said with an embarrassed look on his face.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle

"I'll be the best husband and the best father to you and In Shaa Allah our future kids. I'll give you the world, if you'll let me." He added.

I was fighting so hard to resist the smile making its way to my face. "That sounds great but, I can give myself the world." I winked teasingly.

"Oh I know that, you can do anything you set your mind to." He responded.

"Just say yes already and quit torturing us-him!" Amara shouted from the kitchen making us burst out into laughter.

"Fine! I accept your proposal." I smiled.

"Thank you! Oh my God you had me sweating bullets. I was less nervous asking your parents for your hand." He finally let out a sigh.

Everyone then came out and congratulated us.

Amara Abdullahi

I'm so happy for my brother and Amelia. They really do deserve each other. I sighed happily as I laid down in bed beside Zubair. It's so weird having to share a bed with someone. I've been so use to sleeping alone. "Someone looks really happy." Zubair said as he wrapped an arm around me. I am happy. Everything is finally right Alhamdulilah. My mom is fine and healthy, my dad is back, all of the people I care about are happy. So how could I not be happy? I also have Zubair with me as well as this little bundle of joy growing in me.

I turned to him and pecked his lips.

"I love you," I said with a smile.

He looked taken back by what I did and said but soon a smirk appeared on his lips.

"I love you too."

OMG GUYS ITS FINISHED! NOW ALL IS LEFT IS THE EPILOGUE!!! THIS IS SO SAD I FEEL LIKE CRYING. *Grabs a tissue and blows my nose* I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BOOK AND VOTED AND COMMENTED. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS BOOK FOR OVER A YEAR NOW BUT IT STILL FEELS LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY WHEN I PRESSED THE PUBLISH BUTTON. EVERYTHING WENT BY SO FAST! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!❤️

STAY

QURUX

MY

QURUXLEYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.8K 50
Arranged Marriage. It's what most Muslims go though, and Afghans are no exception. For Afghan's there is no such thing as 'love marriage'. Well, at...
440K 18.9K 64
~Previously known as Secret Love.~ (Under editing) ~||Alhamdulillah๐Ÿ˜Š Winner ๐Ÿ† of Mystical 2.0 July Awards||~ You can never fight with your fate. T...
287K 28K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
385K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...