Our Fate.

Από Proud-To-Be-Muslim

[ Ranking on No. 2 . 01/05/22] "We are Married" Three words break everything in Khadija life. How easy it was... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Epilogue.
You Captured My Heart.
One Shot Stories (New Book)
The Fiction Awards 2016.
She Left Me Alone.

Chapter 40.

11.1K 594 9
Από Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Chapter 40.

---------------

Rauhan.

"You both are moving back and that is final." Dad say in final tone. I sigh and nodded. He came here after I call him and tell him everything happen at home. It has been almost a month since we get back from Maldives. Our vacation was amazing. Khadija really enjoyed there. Two days ago I call Asim and told him to take her to her home for few days until I handle Ayaz. Yesterday when I was at work someone break into our apartment and trash everything and write She is mine everywhere. On walls, mirrors, kitchen counter and doors. He also give me threat by calling me to unknown number saying to leave her but I told him to get away from her.

I told this to Dad and he says we have to move back with them. There she would be save. Dad asked his friend who run Security Company and hire few guard to safe for house. Mom didn't know anything about it and Dad says we don't have to tell her. It will stress her.

"I will talk Khadija about it soon." I answer Dad when he ask about her. He nodded and leave. I went back to my work and sign the papers. Shehroz agreed to add Zoya fashion designing pictures in our next issue.

I finish my work and drove back to apartment. I asked Shaheer to get his maid to clean everything. Mary come in morning and clean everything. She give the keys to the receptionist before going back to her home. I walk in kitchen after freshen up and make something to eat. I am not good at cooking but I could make something to eat for now. To be honest I miss Khadija and everything about her. She was gone for 5 days and only two days without her making me insane. We talk in night but still I miss her.

I walk back in room and start my laptop. I type some emails and send it to people. I finish some paper work and went in living room to watch some Tv. It is bored living alone. Khadija wants me to stay at home until she get back but I didn't agree. I know if I stay there and tell Mom that Khadija is visiting her home she would say she don't care about me and told me to leave her which I never do.

A buzz from my cell phone break me from my thoughts. I pick my phone and check it. A smile come on my face when I read it. It was from Khadija telling me to come online. I quickly walk back in room and turn on my laptop before log in to video chat. Her face was the only thing I want to see but I guess I have to deal with her brothers first. Yasir and Asim were smirking at me through video chat. Yasir and I are close friends now after I tell him about Ayaz attack on Khadija. I assured him I will never let him hurt her.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum jokers." I smirked at the name I give them. Their smirk faded and a surprised covered their faces.

"It is not a good way to greet your wife brothers Rauhan." Asim says with a fake hard look.

"Whatever. Where is Khadija?" I asked them and look behind them. I heard someone saying let it go but both Yasir and Asim shake their head.

"She is out with her friend." Yasir says with a mischievous look. I looked at him confused.

"She's out? With her friend? At this time?" I asked them looking at clock. They nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, she says she will be late. Actually she has gone to a party with her friend Daniyal." Asim answer my question. I glare at him before relaxing when I remember our conversation. I know their plan.

"Okay. I will wait for her then." I says with a smile and leaned back on bed. They give me a confused look.

"What? Aren't you going to ask who is he or what she is doing out this late?" Yasir asked with a glare. I shook my head and smile.

"No, because I know she is not out she's at home. Beside that I know who Daniyal is and I know he is at his home and had nothing to do with her. But you know him very well Asim? After all he is your friend from previous job. " I say and then a loud laughing come from behind them. They look at me shocked.

"How do you know?" Asim asked still in shocked. I smirked at him.

"Khadija never keep things away from me. She tell me about Daniyal. The guy who is your friend and came to marry her but Istekhara says no." I told him. That's true she never keep things away from me. She tell me everything at our first dinner together on roof.

"That's cheating Khadija. You tell us to say it." Yasir says glaring behind him and few seconds later I saw the face I wanted to see. She was looking more beautiful than before.

"Yes Bhai I said but I didn't say he don't know anything about him." She smirked at their glare. They look at me annoyed and leave from her room. She sighed and turn to me.

"You are looking more beautiful." I say without thinking. She smiled with a blush.

"Thank you. But you look tired. Aren't you eating food?" She asked worriedly. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I am eating it's just I miss you so much." I told her honestly. She smiled sadly.

"I miss you too Rauhan. Only three days left and I will be there with you." She says looking into my eyes. I could see her love for me.

"Yeah I know. Well, I have to tell you something. Dad want us to do it." I say seriously but I don't want to do it. I know she will say Yes quickly when I tell her.

"What it is?" She asked.

"We have to move back in house with Mom and Dad. There are some problems in here and he want us to move back with them. Do you want to move in?" I asked her. She look at me with blank face.

"Do you really think I wouldn't want to live with them?" She asked with a mad look. I saw her in confusion. What happened to her? She was good few minutes ago.

"No, this is not what I meant. I am only asking you. I thought you didn't want to go back after living months here." I cover it quickly. She sigh and rub her head.

"Sorry for my behavior. I will move back." She says tiredly. It is late and it is time for her to sleep.

"It's okay. I will tell Dad about it and pack everything. When you will be back here we went back to home. Okay?" I asked her. She give me a small smile and nodded.

"I will talk to you tomorrow. I am tried. Allah Hafiz." She says and was about to turn off when I stop her.

"What's up with you? Didn't you sleep well?" I asked concerned.

"It is not that. Last night I was awake till 2 am because I wasn't feeling sleepy and today I help Hira Bhabhi with some baby shopping." She says and rubbed her eyes.

"Okay. Take some rest. I will talk you tomorrow. Take care. I love you." I said with a soft smile. She smiled back with a blush on her cheeks

"I will. You too take care. I love you too." We hung up. I put my laptop on side after shutting it down. I stare at ceiling with a smile. I sigh and turn to my left. I take the pillow closer to my chest and breathe the smell of her. This pillow is the reason I got little sleep after she was gone.

---------

I pick up the box and went down where the truck was parked. I put the last box in truck and the driver close it. I walk back up in apartment and cover everything before locking it. I walk down, sit in my car and drove toward house. My old home. Where I spend my childhood. Where my parents live. Where I get married.

When I reach there, I saw Dad already standing outside with Shehroz and Shaheer. They help me with box up to my old room. After putting everything in room they went downstairs to drink water while I finish setting everything. I don't want her to set the room again. By the time I finish everything I was all sweaty. I take a quick shower and changed into some T shirt and dark jean. I went downstairs and drink some water before running out to pick her from airport. Dad also went to pick Mom from her friend house. He told me he will be at home before us.

I park the car on nearest spot and get out. I walk in airport. I look around for her but I didn't find her. I search for her and then I saw her coming toward me. I walk over her and give her a smile. We gave our Salam and walk out to car. I put bags in back seat and got in.

"So?" I asked and concentrate on driving. She looked at me confused.

"So?" She asked back raising her eye brow.

"Did you miss me?" I asked with a smile. She give me a blank look and shake her head.

"No." My smile faded. "I miss those peoples who aren't with me. But you are with me always so there is no point to miss you." She shrugged and give me a soft smile. My smile came back after hearing that. I grab her hand and place a soft kiss. We continue to ride in silence. I park the car in driveway and get out. I take out her bag and walk to front door. I ring the bell and after few minute it is open. The smile on our faces disappear when we see her. I tighten my grip of Khadija hand.

"Rauhan." She smirked at me. I glare at her but she ignore it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with anger in my eyes.

"I am here to take care of your Mom." She says rolling her eyes and glare at Khadija. I went inside pulling Khadija with me. I walk in living room and was shocked to see Mom on wheelchair.

"Mom." I quickly walk over her and kneel in front of her. My eyes get teary seeing her like this.

"Rauhan, what are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"I am living with you again. But what happened to you?" I asked and notice the bandage in her left leg.

"Nothing. I slipped from stairs and got fractured. Don't worry I will be okay. Ammara is -" she stop. I looked at her but she was glare at someone behind me. I saw her giving a hateful look to Khadija. I sigh heavily. This is not what I planned.

"Mom send her back. We are here now and we can take care of you." I told her with a pleading look but she shook her head.

"No, she live here with us and take care of me." She argued and wheeled her chair to walk away. I stood up and went back to Khadija who was standing at doorway awkwardly. I don't know how we manage to live with her under one roof. I held my hand out for her but she glared at me and walk upstairs in our room. I followed her and she slammed the door on my face.

"Khadija." I call her softly walking inside and close it behind me. She turned around and glare me.

"This is why you bring me here? Problems were only an excuse to bring me here. To make me feel I am not perfect for your family. Why don't you left me and go with your Mom choice? This will be better for you and me." She yelled pushing me back. I grab her arms and tightly held her as she tried to push me again.

"Don't even think about leaving me Khadija. We can't live in apartment because things happen there. I bring you here to live with my family. If I know she will be here then I never came here." I told her looking straight into her eyes. I couldn't understand her, one minute she was sweet and another minute she get mad on nothing.

"Sorry Rauhan. It's just... I get angry when I saw her here." She sigh and look down. I release her and step back.

"It's okay. Go fresh up and come down. I will try to convince Mom about sending her from here." I said and give her a small smile before leaving. I have to talk Mom about it because if Ammara didn't leave this house then she make more problems between us and Mom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Thank you for appreciating my work.

Next Chapter will be updated tomorrow. 8 Chapters left and Epilogue.

-Maddy.!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

126K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
951K 45.9K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
1.1M 53.9K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
24.7K 3.3K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...