When He Came...(COMPLETED)

By Trin_99

Skylar and her mom are sent to Colorado to live in a cozy city. She is 16, and had a pretty normal life until... More

When He Came...(1)
Stone Throwers (2)
The Unwanted Friend (3)
The Truth of the Obvious (4)
Why me? (5)
The New Change (6)
Relaxing (7)
Kidnapped (8)
Torment (9)
Saved (10)
Attention (12)
Reunited (13)
The Next Level (14)
Catching up (15)
Time Flew (16)
Safety (17)
London (18)

Old Memories (11)

5.4K 140 9
By Trin_99

"Jaz.." I started before she interrupted me.

"Save it Skylar, just let me tend your wounds." I wasn't having it. I don't know why she's mad at me.

"Why are you mad at me Jaz!? What did I do?" She laughed bitterly.

"What did you do!? You ditched me without saying a goodbye! I find out you moved in with Nick, he's apparently your mate, and you didn't tell me at all!" She pouted.

"Jazmine I'm so sorry," I pleaded,"I didn't think about it when I left. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Jaz. Will you please forgive me?"

"I guess...as long as you give me juicy details about you and Nick," she said and gave me a small smile.

Awesome, I got my best friend back!

"Wait, Jaz, your a werewolf aren't you?" She sighed and rubbed her arm.

"Yea about that... I was going to tell you...but-t...." Her voice got higher and higher with every word. I knew she was lying but I didn't care. I started laughing really hard and winced from the pain in my ribs.

She noticed.

"Oh! Duh. Sorry I forgot I was the pack doctor for a second. Let me check your ribs." She lifted my shirt up and gasped at all the bruises I had.

"What happened Skylar!?"

"Well...I was kidnapped," I said slowly.

"Jesus Skylar, stop being such a magnet for trouble," she joked but I could tell she was a little worried from the tone in her voice.

I looked at her with a shocked expression. I can't believe my sweet Jazmine just said that. I chuckled lightly and she laughed with me.

She went back to work and prodded at my rib-cage with her fingers. We found out I had a cracked and a broken rib.

"Well it looks like you'll be fine in 4 to 5 days from your heightened healing ability, I'll go downstairs and tell Nick," as she was talking we heard a large crash coming from downstairs.

Oh Nick is pissed.

---------------------------------------------

Nick's POV:

I couldn't believe I hurt my kitten. My wolf was giving me shit about it.

'You should have been more careful!' he growled.

'You think I don't know that now?' I argued.

'I feel like shit, I know I screwed up.' He became silent after that.

Jazmine, our pack doctor, walked in.

"Skylar's upstairs," I informed her. She set her face into a hard scowl and trudged up the stairs. Who pissed in her cereal?

I walked into my office and sat down in my chair to do some pack paperwork. I started swiveling around the office in my chair because I was getting really bored.

I decided to tune in on Skylar's mind-link to see if she was doing okay.

"Skylar, you have a cracked rib in your upper left rib cage and a broken rib at the bottom right, I suggest you get lots of rest," I heard Jazmine talking.

"Well it looks like you'll be fine in 4 to 5 days from your heightened healing ability, I'll go downstairs and tell Nick." I was fuming with anger. Skylar didn't deserve this.

I picked up my office desk and threw it against the wall.

I roared with anger and shifted into my black wolf.

I ran out the back doggy door and headed towards the forest.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guyyyys! So I know it's another short chapter but I'll make it up to you with a long one tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.6K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
406K 15K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...