The Elric Neko

By Animelover267

More

A mission gone wrong
Chapter 2: The Rockbells
Curiosity killed the Elric
New form
Paws and tails galore
The Military
The Plan
Milk
A Sin Appears
Something Strange
Update
A Philosopher's Stone!?

Update.

289 8 7
By Animelover267

Hey guys...I know the last time I updated this was a month ago. Yes a MONTH!!! I'm so sorry, I want this to happen as bad as all of you do.

But the thing is I'm back in school and work is piled high, so I don't have much time to write anymore. I'm starting to do what I can on weekends but I'm starting to come down with a little bit of writers block. It's clearing up, but I do have another story that needs an update too.

"The Black Sun Type" is what it's called. I have had some support on it and I really appreciate it. But I would like a little more support, I don't want to waste my time on something a majority of people won't like, unless someone wants it really badly.

Anyway the point is updates will be a little less frequent than usual. I'm sorry but life just got in the way. I hope you can understand and again I'm really truly sorry for not updating.

Have a great rest of the day. ;) Animelover267...OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 979 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
79.7K 181 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni