Paws and tails galore

'What's going on...why am I a cat?' Edward asked himself. He got onto his four paws, surprisingly finding it easy to walk. He looked back at the house, Den was on the front porch. Ed poked his head out of the grass. He slowly walked to the porch. And went around to the back door.

Lucky for him Den didn't see him. It then occurred to Ed that he couldn't reach the handle. How would he get in? Edward scratched the door with his new claws. He did this for 15 minutes when Alphonse came to the door.

"What is it...? ,*gasp* It's so cute!"

"What is it Alphonse!" Pinako yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh...it's just a puppy, he found his owner!" Alphonse said as he put Edward in his armor.

Edward wasn't used to being INSIDE Alphonse. (A/N: That sounds so weird.) And worst of all Alphonse just LIED! He NEVER lied!

Alphonse pulled Edward out of his armor and held him up. "You're so cute! Are you lost or a stray?"

"I can't believe it Alphonse...you're talking to a cat..." Edward mewed, of course Alphonse couldn't understand him though but...

"Ed...was that you? Where are you? Edward looked at Alphonse

"Wait did he understand me"

"I guess it was just my imagination." Edward looked at Alphonse again...

"Al, can you hear me? Alphonse?"

"Brother...where are you?" Alphonse said, looking around the room and peaking into the hall.

"You're holding me." Edward mewed as Alphonse looked at the tabby cat in his hands.

"Edward!?!?!?!"
---------------------------------------------------------
"Hughs would you hurry up." The Colonel said.

"I'm coming! Alright I have to go, bye Elicia. Jeez man you have no heart." Hughs looked over at Roy, who was not looking very happy.

"Need I remind you that we're here for Fullmetal. Not to call your daughter every five minutes." Roy said.

"What was that Roy I wasn't listening, Elicia was telling me about her day."

"GRRRRRRRRR"

(A/N: okay let's leave them alone.)
---------------------------------------------------------
"And that's all I know." Edward finished his story about becoming his new found form.

"Well...there's gotta be some way to change you back. What were you doing when you changed forms?" Alphonse asked, a little more than worried about his brother.

"I told you, I was laying in the grass thinking about the night I became a Chimera." Edward said. He was beginning to get frustrated with these questions.

"Hm...you lay on the grass all the time. Try thinking of that night again."

"Okay..." Edward concentrated, the scene started playing in his mind like a movie. He thought of himself before the mission, his fears when the transmutation occurred. A light surrounded Edward, blinding anyone who looked at it.

When the light faded, Al saw his brother, cat ears and tail intact. "It worked!" Alphonse said and proceeded to pet Edward's ears.

"*purr* Gah!!!! AL!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!!!"
---------------------------------------------------------
"There it is, the Rockbell's house" A man said. He looked over to a taller man coming up the hill.

"Looks cozy. Too bad we're going to have to crash it." Said the taller man. Both proceeded to walk to the little house on the hill.

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!! Cliffhanger!!! Sorry this took so long. Hope you enjoyed. Bye (^ω^)/