Something Strange

The next morning Alphonse woke up Edward, he was so glad that he was still here. Ed noticed this. "Something up Al, you seem a little excited to see me." Edward asked.

"It's just...brother...I think...no...I feel like...like something bad is about to happen. I just don't want you to get hurt...so I'm releived that you're safe." Alphonse said, he didn't know how Edward would feel about his hunch, but he didn't care. It had to be said.

Edward stared at the metal giant for some time. He sighed and looked back towards the ground. "...I'll be fine Al...promise." he lifted his head back up and gave Al a thumbs up along with his most reassuring smile. Truth be told Edward was just as worried as Alphonse was, but he couldn't tell him that, he didn't want him to worry.

Edward and Alphonse went down the stairs, Winry was making something in Mustangs kitchen, Mustang was reading a newspaper while Hughs was trying to get Mustang to look at his adorable daughter. "Oh, morning Ed, Al. Breakfast his ready." Winry placed Pancakes and eggs in front of the men as they all began to eat.
--------------------------------------------------------- Edward decided to go out. He needed to find the source of all that fighting. He didn't understand why, but it felt like the source of his worry came from there.

Sneaking out of the office was easy enough, getting around the city was harder. Edward couldn't count how many times he had almost gotten ran over by a car. The worst however was since it rained yesterday he got splashed with water every time a car drove by, that was the worst. After about a half hour Edward arrived at his supposed destination. It was just some decrepit, mold ridden building.

Edward unsheathed his claws and started to climb the wall, lucky for him it was made of wood. When he entered the window on the second floor the sight shocked him a little. There was no one there, no one but a few transmutation circles and some potion bottles.

Edward went to study the circles closely. "...these are for...(gasp)! These are for animal tramsutation!" Edward felt dizzy, he was in that mad man's house...he had to get out of there before-

"Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in. Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist. We've been expecting you."

Edward turned around to see a face he wished wasn't there. "H-Henry Tucker?" He looked almost exactly like Shou Tucker except his eyes were green and his hair was more brownish.

Before another word could be said Ed made a run for the window, however before he could jump out a pair of hands grabbed him and pulled him back in. Edward looked at his pursuer to find a new face. "Lust!?"

Lust put Edward in a cage that Henry was holding. "I should've known a Homunculus was going to be apart of this." Edward clawed at the cage but couldn't seem to break out.

Henry put the cage down and stared into the felines golden eyes. "You're futile attempts humor me. You're not getting out of there so just give up and let me use your blood real quick." Henry said, he came closer to Edward with a needle...great the one thing Ed hated most of all, needles.

Edward backed further into the cage. "W-What do you need my blood for!?" He cried, Ed wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

"Oh, you'll see." Lust said. The two figures came closer, crowding around the cage. Dark shadows loomed over the floor.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Brother's been gone for long time...you think he's okay?" Said a metal giant, he was sitting on the front steps of Central's Military command next to a blonde haired mechanic.

"...I'm sure he's fine, he's gotten out of tough situations before, right?" Winry looked toward the street hoping to see a tabby cat with beautiful golden eyes come bounding towards them. Four bells rang signaling that it was 4:00 Pm. "...Maybe we should go look for him." Winry said.

"Good idea." Alphonse responded. The two got up and made their way through Central, hoping to find that tabby cat with the golden eyes.

(A/N) OH NO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO EDWARD!?!?!? Stay tuned to find out and...Jeez I sound like a commercial...anyway thanks for sticking with me, I know I'm probably frustrating you guys with late writings but...school...yeah. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME!