The End (3rd book of the lost...

By HardyTwister

The lost brother, who they thought they could save, is for ever lost. The words, no one can save you know, co... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: Embrace your Dark Side
Chapter 2: No more Dipper....just Pine Tree
Chapter 3: Moving along
Chapter 4: Creepy Little Stocker Twerp
Chapter 6: King Trever
Chapter 7: Join Me
Chapter 8: Which Side to Choose From
Chapter 9: The End
Chapter 10: 12 years latter
Author's Note
Surprise!

Chapter 5: Romance

928 32 45
By HardyTwister

Mabel POV

We drove back to my house. I was still angry at Gideon. I didn't even what to look at him. "What is Gideon here?" Grunkle Stan ask. "Don't ask." I mumble. Then Jume came in, "Got the parents...they are at the house Grandfather. You were right, Grunkle Stan about just take them. They wouldn't believe me."

"Just call me Stan. Mabel and...well Dipper." Grunkle Stan reply.

Jume nos. Then Gideon came up to him, acting all tough. Oh brother. "What have you been doing to my Sugar plum?" Gideon snaps. Jume was confuse, "What is a sugar plum?"

Gideon folded his arms, "Mabel."

"Mabel isn't a sugar plum, she is a human." Jume said.

Gideon gave a hard chuckle, "Oh, oh Mabel. Sure someone...yeah someone who is not even from here."

I cheeks started to get warm, "Gideon!"

"What is going on? Who is he? One of your friends?" Jume ask, who was still very confuse.

"Hardly." I hiss.

"Oh Mabel is just upset." Gideon said then he stretch out his hand, "Name's Gideon."

Jume look at the hand, "What is that for?"

Gideon pulled back his hand, Still having a deep smile, "I'm already looking better then you."

I rolled my eyes, "Gideon."

"Hush my love."

"Love?" Jume ask looking at me.

"No Jume he doesn't mean that. He is just a creepier that he thinks I'm his. Don't listen to him."

Jume nods and then looks at Gideon, "You are a Dog Sniffer. It is a shame. If we on the planet Bok in the Rao Universe then you will be a gonner." Then Jume laughs to himself, "Oh Woobo."

Gideon rolls his eyes.

"Alright enough Gideon." Grunkle Stan said. "So I'm guessing you know about the end and what out."

Gideon nod, "Yes."

"Alright if you want out then shut up!" Grunkle Stan snaps.

Gideon tightens his mouth but stayed quite. "I also got your two friends Mabel. They are also at the house. the same with the red head and that one family with the baby mother." Jume said.

"Thank you Jume." I said, then I face Grunkle Stan, "Are you and Cade all set up?"

"Cade took them and disappeared. I'm guessing back to the house. We grab some Ford's research, the stun guns, the trasporters, food, and some equitment. I think we are all set." Grunkle Ford reply, "Cade already took Waddles, mother and the kids."

I now, "Alright, that is it I'm gussing. Jume...you take everyone but me at the moment. I want a moment alone."

Jume nods and everyone disappears. I looked around the quite Mystery Shack. Memories ran through my head. I knew I shouldn't really think about it but I am. I remember how I got my graveling hook and Dipper got his hat. I could remember the good times that we have with each other. I went through the house. I could remember all the good times that we have together. Watching Ducktective, the party, summerween, the craziness of the portal being opening, and just so much more. I finally made it to my room.

The two beds where still there. I sigh as I sat on my bed looking up at Dipper's bed. I miss him. I know what he was doing and I know that he was gone but I still miss him. Then Jume came and sat by me. It startle me.

"Sorry that I startle you." Jume said gently. Then Jume looks around, "So this is your room...and I'm guessing your brothers as well." I nod. Then I look a bit away and I saw Dipper's hat on the table. I reach and grab it. "This was his also." I said. Jume took the hat from my hand, "What great taste." Then he looks at me, "Mabel I'm sorry about your brother. I didn't know him but I think I would have. You know, knowing him before Bill came around and took him." I gave a small smile, "He was the best brother you can ask for. He gave up things for me, he cheer me up when I was down, he supported and protect me, and much more. I can't describe everything that he done for me."

Jume rap his arm around my shoulder, "It's alright. Everything will be all right."

"I just...I just don't want to give up. I just don't want to give up on Dipper or on this whole world. Lots of people are going to die and I just can't give up on them. I feel like everything is my fault. What am I going to do?"

Jume shrugs, "This is hard. Your brother is gone and he is a part of this whole thing, the ending of the world. Lots of people are in trouble. I'm sorry. I wish I can help you. There isn't anything I can tell you to help you."

"Well we can't just give up!"

"There are one more universe left..."

"I thought there was two."

"News got out. The Queen Universe went down and guess who are a part of it, Dipper of course and...tada...Tori."

"What? Tori? So she join Bill?"

"What do you expect? She wants power but I guess she just wants to be on the side with the power."

I sigh, "yeah I guess."

Jume cuddle with me a bit more, "Don't worry. Everything will well soon."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not going to lie but...I don't know if everything is going to be alright. I'm not sure that everything will be fine. Who knows what will happen in the future, but I know one thing..." Then Jume looks at me, "I like you Mabel...I like you a lot." I turn my head and look into his starry night eyes, "Mabel I know this world right now is falling apart and everything I growing dark and I'm sorry about your brother and how this is stressing you out and I know how worry you are about everything...but there is one thing...I like you Mabel and I've never felt this way about anyone else. You are different...sweet, kind, strong, and just amazingly beautiful. Mabel there is one ray of light right now and it is you."

Then Jume lean in and kiss me on the lips and for the first time once I got into this mess...I felt that all my troubles are gone.

Pine Tree POV

I was thrown to the ground. I paint and I was seating. "Had enough?" Tori taunt. "Never!" I sneer then I got up. We were practicing fighting. "I do got to admite you got some fire." I admite. Tori gave a small smile, "Thanks." Then I threw a punch and she block it but I quickly turn and mange to flip her but she landed on her feet, "You are quick and have a fast reactions."

We sepreated. "Thanks...kind of have two. With practicing with Master Bill kind of have to. A small group of people are trying to kill me...kind of need those fast reactions."

Tori attack but I mange to defect her. She chuckles, "I know how that is. I usually train by myself though." Then I attack and she defect me, "Well you don't need to train by yourself any more." Then she attack but I mange to flip her and pin her down to the ground. "You are right. I got you and Bill's teachings." Then she threw me off and came on top of me, "You know what is strange?" I threw her off and became on top, "What?"

"It is strange how two different people, two people that are trying to kill each other in the past, are now partners under one master." Tori reply, then she flip me and became on top.

"I agree on how strange that is."

"You know...I've never really meet anyone who understands me."

I kick her off and we got up to our feet, "Your welcome?"

"It is a good thing. That means we will work together better."

I threw a blue fire from my hand and threw it at her and she daugh it, "Hey! I thought no magic!" Tori gasp.

I gave a smirk, "Well you got to learn how to train when someone has magic."

She gave a dark smile, "Alright." Then she use her fast speed and kick me in the gut and I fell back and she climbed on top of me. "You are a tricky man aren't you."

"Trust me." Then I use a movement spell and push her off. Tori flew in the air and she landed a bit away and I walk up to her. She paint on the ground, "How long have we been doing this?"

"A few hours."

I helped her up to her feet. and we both got some water, "So when are we going to move on the King Universe?" Tori ask. I finish swallowing my water, "Don't know. Whenever Master Bill says so."

"Why do you call him Master Bill?"

"Because he is my master."

"How long?"

"About four years. I finally accept it recently."

Tori got up close, "What is your story? There's got to be more? What do you mean....You are a host! Of the Involvement Trance!"

"Yes. Four years ago Master Bill came and took me in. At first I was repulliouse but I was force to by the spell. Then my dark side was getting after me...then I learn how much better the dark side is."

"Four years...wow. What is your real name? Is it Pine Tree?"

I shook my head, "No my real name was Dipper...but Dipper is no more. Now I'm Pine Tree."

Tori nods her head, "I understand." Then Tori took a step back thinking about something. "What are you thinking about?" I ask. Tori shrugs, "Nothing."

"Alright the next leason is how to lie better. What is it?" I ask getting a step closer.

"What are you going to do with your sister?"

I pause, "What do you mean?"

"Well when the Nightmare realm opens she will be punish."

I pause for a moment, "I'm sure I can pull some strings."

Tori took a step closer, "You really do care about her."

"Of course."

"But here is the real question. Who is more important, Master Bill or your sister Mabel?"

I pause for a moment, thinking about the question. "What kind of question is that for?" I ask. Tori took another step closer, "Just to see when or if Mabel gets in the way again you won't let your guard down for our Master Bill. So who is more important?" I look at Tori, "Master Bill of course."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Mabel will move on with her life and I'll move on with mine...with Master Bill. Master Bill is more important."

"Bill has taught you well."

"Of course."

"Now here is another question...who is more important? Master Bill or me?"

"What?"

Then Tori came up and kiss me on the lips. I've never kissed a girl before and this was the best kiss in the universe. I was a bit confuse though but I didn't care. Tori backed away but I lean in and kiss her more.

I don't know what I was really thinking. I do have this weird feeling inside when I'm around her. She was so skilled and just amazing with fighting skills. I can relate to her and how aggressive she was with her kills. We were similar.

"WELL I hope I'm not intrupeting anything" said a voice. I stop kissing Tori and we both looked and could see Master Bill. I backed away, a bit sheepishly. "Ah Master." I started. "No need Pine Tree." Master Bill stop. Then Master Bill came up in front of us, "It is time to go the King Universe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2.1K 30
(An original AU by yours truly) To help her cope with her brother's recent death, Mabel has been sent to Gravity Falls to stay with her Great Uncle...
117K 4.5K 26
All is normal in Gravity Falls until Bill smashes an orb which pulls Mabel and him into another dimension, forcing them to work together to find thei...
21.6K 1.1K 24
Bill Cipher, master of the minds plan is about to become reality. But there is one problem.....He fears that Dipper and Mabel Pines will get in the w...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...