My Bosses' Secret

بواسطة craziilnlove

Cassie 24, a young full of life young woman has a job at a restaurant in the city. Her boss is a crazy loud... المزيد

The Beginning
Persistent
Getting to know you
Road Trip
Gifts
Christmas Party
Welcome to Toronto
Seeing the real James
Ryan
Drunk Cassie
Truth hurts
Finally!!.
Author's Note
Here we go again
Im not...
Damn you, Ryan
What to do?.
Choices
Authors note
Not today
Suggested Therapy
Recovery?
Guess who?.
Danger
Away from Home
Repeat Cycle
Rescue or Nah?.
So close
Rescued
Truth
Baby shower troubles
Visitation
Suspisicion
Far away
Unlikely Visitor
Busted
This would happen
Smh
Special Delivery?. Maybe
Part 2
Last but not least
Attention
Ending part 1
Finito

Judgment Day

4.8K 225 66
بواسطة craziilnlove

Standing here in front of his house. I've never been so scared in my life. I couldn't stop fidgeting my fingers. I had all negative thoughts in my head along with a letter in my pocket. In case if he decided to kill me.

I have to go inside, he keeps texting me seeing where I am. Hmm... I wonder if this is what judgement day will feel like. Because if so I'm in serious trouble.

Taking my slow ass time walking up to his door. All I can think about is what's going to happen once I tell him. I remember we had this discussion before.

FLASHBACK

"So how come you and your wife don't have any kids?" As I asked.

"Because I don't want any" as he calmly said.

"Oh... But how come?".

"I don't like to share Cassie and that goes with having kids. They'll just be in the way".

"Okay.."

"Let me guess you want kids?".

"Yes of course I love kids. I want two kids and that's it" as I smiled.

"Well I bet when you find that guy he will help produce those two kids for you" as he sipped his drink. "Are you on the pill?".

"No it makes you gain weight!".

"Well I guess it's condoms or pull out. And both of them I'm skilled at" as he smiled. "Just please inform me if you do get pregnant?".

"Of course I'll tell you".

"I want you to promise me you will tell me and not hide it from me. And from there we'll figure out what to do".

"I promise".

"You're a good girl, Cassie" as he kissed my forehead.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood there as I was about to knock when James opened the door. How in the hell did he know I was here already?.

"Took you long enough!" As he pulled me inside.

"Yeah, sorry about that" as I smiled. He took me into his arms and started kissing me. I wasn't feeling this right now. I just wanted to tell him what I came here for. And it wasn't sex!.

"James?" As I softly said.

"What?" As he continued kissing on my neck.

"I have something to tell you!" As I tried to push him off of me. But you know what James being 6'2 and just a lot of muscle that was hard. Especially with me being just 5'2.

"Can it wait until we're done?" As he starts moving his hands down my hips.

"Umm... No it can't wait". He stopped and looked at me.

"What is it?" As he waited for me to say something.

"Well you see... Umm... I'm--" I was cut off by the door opening only to see Ryan walking in like he was on a mission. What the fuck is going on?.

"Hey big bro!. I figured to be here for when she tells you what she has to tell you. Go on Cassie" as he looked towards me.

"I want you out of my house now!. Cassie and I need to be alone anyway" as he gave Ryan a cold look.

"I'm not doing anything but just being an innocent bystander" as he smirked.

"Ryan can you just leave!. I want to do this by myself" as I said to him.

"Cassie, I know that would be nice and all but I want to stay to see what happens".

"What the fuck is he talking about?. Cassie?" As I noticed James starting to get annoyed.

"Umm... So like I was saying before--" as Ryan cut me off.

"Cassie can I just give him the news, it would give me a huge satisfaction to do so".

"RYAN SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!. GOD!!. IM TRYING TO TELL HIM AND YOUR MAKING THIS VERY AWKWARD!" As I yelled. Damn pregnancy hormones.

"Thank you Cassie at a least someone feels the same way I do" as James hugged my waist. I felt Ryan's eyes on me. I should've done this over the phone... Less stressful.

"Anyway Cassie what were you saying?" As James reminded me.

"Oh yeah... I'm pregnant!" As I flinched away hoping for the best.

"Excuse me?. Repeat that?".

"I'm pregnant..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT?" As his voice escalated a little making me flinch.

"It means she's with child you idiot!. Must we act stupid" as Ryan chimed in.

"RYAN IF YOU DONT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE IM GOING TO KICK YOU OUT MYSELF" as James stares at him.

"Nah, big bro she's not done. Tell him the best part Cassie" as he leaned on the couch and crossed him arms in defeat.

"Are you and Ryan fucking?" As James turned to me.

"Umm..." At this moment is when I was literally scared.

"Ding Ding Ding... Big bro... Actually you win the grand prize" as Ryan sarcastically replied. "And guess who might be the baby's daddy?" As he pointed to himself.

That's when I took the chance and started running. I don't know where I was going but I was trying to get far away from the rath of James.

"CASSIE?!. GET OVER HERE IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!. YOU FUCKING WHORE!. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND FOR WHAT SO YOU CAN SLEEP WITH MY SCUM BROTHER AND GET PREGNANT TOO" as he yelled chasing after me.

As I tried running down the stairs I felt someone pull onto my shirt slamming me against the wall. I was trembling knowing what was going to happen.

"You know Cassie I thought maybe you would know better than to do the one thing I despise. But you fell for his bullshit like everyone else. Come with me so I can enlighten you" as he dragged me with him to stand infront of Ryan.

My cheeks were wet with tears streaming down my face. You know when you have a nightmare and you have no idea what's going to happen so your heart races and the beads of sweat form on the top of your head. That's me.

"Ryan, here isn't so innocent. He may have that good boy charm and be very handsome. But he's a scumbag who likes to get my girlfriends pregnant. He feels some sort of high when he does it".

I looked at Ryan who was smiling at me as he shook his head. I started breathing heavy and I felt like the room was spinning.

"See Ryan here is a classic case of an asshole. He tries to make me look like one but in reality he's the real asshole. He plays on your emotions and then makes his move. Like he did my wife before he could she told me what was going on".

I felt like an idiot. I felt so stupid. I hated myself even more when James explained to me everything. I wanted to run out of that house and never look back.

"I'm so stupid". Is all I could get out of my mouth.

"You're not stupid Cassie your just naive" as Ryan answered me.

"I hate you and I hate you" as I looked at both of them.

"What did I do?" As James asked innocently. "You're one spreading your legs letting anyone and anything go in there".

"Let me go!" As I tried getting out of James grasp.

"Uh-Uh... See now we have a problem that needs to taken care of" as James pointed to my stomach.

"Don't you touch me!" As I yelled.

"Aww, James Cassie is feeling emotional!. I think she needs a hug" as Ryan motioned himself over to me.

"You don't dare touch me!" As I glared at him.

"Oh don't be like that... Just yesterday we were getting close again" as Ryan gently stroked my face.

"You two make me sick!. Especially you Ryan!. Brother or not your just an asshole" as James poured himself a drink.

I stood there sobbing. This whole time was a toy to these two men. I actually thought Ryan was a good guy and come to find out he was the real asshole not his brother James.

"I need to leave".

"And go where?" As James asked.

"That's none of your business" as I rolled my eyes.

"Cassie since your pregnant you are my business. And since we don't know who the father might be. The best next thing will be for us to take a DNA test".

"Whatever I'm done with the both of you" as I walked to front door.

"Cassie?. Wait?. Remember we have that appointment at my doctor tomorrow?" As Ryan stood infront of me.

"Ryan go fuck yourself. I don't want you near me".

"That's the hormones honey don't be like that" as he smiled.

"Ryan leave her alone I think she's been through enough today" as James yelled from the side bar.

"Bye Cassie" as Ryan held open the door.

What the hell just happened?. Now I have two assholes who were playing me this whole entire time. And now I have a child that belongs to one of them. I'm too stressed out. I was still shaking and I was so furious with everything.

There's only one thing I can do...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

737K 27.5K 59
Jade (jād/) Jade is a girl who is someone you are blessed to have in your life. She has been through hell but always gets back on her feet and shows...
634 57 15
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...
168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
5.3K 253 37
Sinuous (Adjective) - Having many Curves and Turns. Love. "I Love You." Hurt. "Oh you don't care? Then why the fuck did you walk off crying over him...