Tangled. || L.P ||

By NataliaHunt

Emma always finds herself in the most awkward situations with her celebrity crush Liam Payne. While One Direc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - For The First Time
Chapter 2 - Unknotted
Chapter 3 - Only Just A Dream?
Chapter 4 - Here We Go Again
Chapter 5 - Cut Loose
Chapter 6 - Text Fail
Chapter 7- A Sweet Misunderstanding
Chapter 8 - Take Me Home
Chapter 9 - Hit 'Em Hard
Chapter 10 - Recovery
Chapter 11 - Seal It With A Kiss
Chapter 12 - A Twisted Turn
Chapter 13 - The Club Can't Handle Me
Chapter 14 - Trapped
Chapter 15 - I'm Batman
Chapter 17 - PayBack
Chapter 18 - Three Times A Charm?
Chapter 19 - A Birthday Bump.
Chapter 20 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 21 - We Can Learn To Love Again
Chapter 22 - Going Overboard
Chapter 23 - I'm Yours
Chapter 24 - You Left Before The Ending
Chapter 25 - I'm A Fancy Candle
NOTE
Chapter 26 - She's Almost Perfect
Chapter 27 - Maybe I'm Just In Love When You Wake Me Up
Chapter 28 - Tangled, But Still In Love
Author's Note
~ Grow Up And Just Be Kids ~
Chapter 1 - Living Louder

Chapter 16 - Still Not Getting Any

1.4K 35 14
By NataliaHunt

*Liam’s POV*

“Hey, ummm….do you want to go to the park?” I hesitantly asked Emma she was slurping on her ice tea she didn’t seem to care about the noise she was making. She finally finished and spoke.

“sure.” She tied her hair up and and placed her hand on her chin and tilted her head and continued speaking.

“why are you so adorable?” I chuckled and she immediately reacted to that she sat back up straight.

“did I just say that out loud?” she asked with a wide-eyed gaze. The sun was falling on her face so her eyes were twinkling they were of a beautiful shade, so subtle they were so beautiful on her pretty face.

“I guess you did.” I laughed a little. She was so cute.

“crap. I didn’t mean to say that” she tried defending herself.

“it’s alright” I reassured her. I paid the bill and we got up from our seats and walked towards my car. Her phoned started ringing.

Hi, we’re one direction and this is the most annoying ringtone ever………

“You still have that ringtone? We recorded that ages ago.”

“I love it. Hello?” she smiled and attended the call.

“Oh hi Mum. How are you??” she talked for about twenty minutes by then we had reached the park and I has bought us each an ice-cream cone.

“oh kay…bye ma….i love you to. Yes. Uh huh. Okay. I promise. Yes tonight. Bye. Love you. I miss you too….bye…..yes I miss daddy too tell him I love him…….okay, fine bye.” She looked up at me half embarrassed and half apologetic.

“mums huh?”

“I’m sorry…”

“That’s fine I’ve had those conversations before I what it feels like.” I handed the cone to her and she cringed her face.

“Don’t like ice cream?”

“oh no! I LOVE ice-cream…..it’s just that vanilla? Seriously? It’s such a dull, boring and sad flavour. I mean unless you have it with crushed Oreos! That’s heaven.” And as usual I began laughing.

“I can get you another one” I offered her. But she refused and walked up to a little kid and handed her the ice cream. She looked like an angel she probably made her day. On a second look right about now, they both looked like angels.

“Smile for the camera” I told them as I lifted up my phone and angled it towards them. The picture was perfect I changed it to my lock screen.

We walk for a while and I heard her talk about things as I licked my ice cream. I wasn’t replying to her questions I’d make her repeat every single one of them two times. I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying she spoke of senseless and un-understandable things. If you know what I mean……

I guess I had pissed her off or something ‘cause she grabbed my hand and forced myself to squish my scoop of ice cream right into my face. I cleaned my face with a tissue but by then she had already taken off probably because she knew I was a fast runner. She had a head start but I still knew I could catch up with her.

“ You know I’m gonna get ya! ” I screamed running after her. I didn’t know what I was going to do if I caught her I just knew she was somehow going to pay. I was about five meters away from her when she started climbing a tree. Seriously? A tree.

As I reached the tree she was on one of the top branches.

“come down!” I cupped my mouth and called at her.

“Yeah ‘cause it’s that simple to catch me and I’m just that stupid” hearing the tone she had on I just assumed she rolled her eyes as she said it.

“okay, you asked for it” I warned her and began climbing the tree. As I ascended near her she continued laughing I was one branch away from her and that’s when she jumped. The leap to the ground from here was far but she did it anyway. She rolled on the ground preventing herself from getting hurt.

“IT’S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!” I jumped after her. I wasn’t going to let her win. I gave it my all and picked up an extremely fast pace it must have taken me about 20 seconds and I caught up with her I pulled and she tripped and so did i. we both fell down me, on top of her. She bursted out laughing it was contagious I wasn’t holding back I laughing to. We calmed down in two minutes and I just stared at her.

Her eyes became wide the blue-green colour contrasted with the grass, she smiled a little her breathing became slightly slow and heavy. She blinked occasionally and shifted her gaze from my face to what was around me. I leaned in a little and I spoke

“You’re so beautiful” I sighed. She had such a pretty face and the only thing that was better than her face was her personality. Never had I thought I’d meet someone like her. She closed her eyes and crinkles formed on her forehead.

“I’m not” she mumbled under her breath. I was close enough to hear her, her face turned sad. How could she not know she was beautiful? Had she not been in love before? Hadn’t guys been crazy after her? Chasing her? She is so perfect how was all of that not possible? And plus she was smoking hot especially naked. Thinking about it one of my eye brows shot right up but I snapped myself out of it.

“Hey, look right at me” I instructed. She met her gaze with mine, shaky but good enough for what I was going to say next.

“You are so beautiful. And you should bloody know that. How can a pretty little shit like you be so insecure?” I sensed a subtle smile so I leaned in closer gently closing my eyes and tilting my head.

*Aaaacch-chhooo*                   

She sneezed. Right when I was about to kiss there she went so casually breaking the tension that took so long to build and destroying it with an innocent sneeze. I got off her and laid next to her and laughed. We both did. Again.

She wasn’t looking my way anymore. She wasn’t even speaking that much. I brushed my hand against hers and she quickly placed her hands inside her pocket. I had scared her away. I giggled a little she was so innocent. We walked up to the lake and sat on the fence surrounding it. Emma finally let her hair down she was back to normal speaking out loud saying things.

“Have you seen 500 days of summer?” she asked me with all smiles. Actually I loved that movie.

“Yes, I have it’s a lovely movie”

“Don’t you just LOVE the penis scene?” she chirped.

“haha, yeah I guess so” before I could say anything else….she caught me off guard.

“penis.” She gently screamed.

“what are you doing?? Stop! It’s highly inappropriate to do so” I replied at her immature actions.

“peeeniss!!” she continued.

“oh lord! Stop will you?” I tried to sound serious but I was laughing too hard.

“Your turn! Do it Liam its mighty fun.” Her grin was the widest I had ever seen. Her cheeky little requests were getting quirkier by the day.

“I’m not doing. Not here for sure”

“Oh c’mon! do it for your ten inches!” she regretted those words right after she said it. I could see the sudden change of expression I her face gave it away.

“how do you….why do you even..what???” I didn’t know how to react to that. She tried to take my mind off it.

“PEEEENIIIIS!!!!” she creamed in the top of her lungs. I could not handle any more of this humiliation so I pushed her into the water she grabbed my hand as she fell and we both splashed into the water. She flapped her arms and legs.

“can’t you swim?” I asked her now suddenly concerned.

“I can. But usually……..I take a dive……..I don’t just splatter…..and hope……for the best” she managed to say spitting out water of her mouth.  And like those millions of time before we were laughing again. We swam for about two minutes and climbed out of the lake.

Soaking and the breeze freezing us, she stood right in front of me. I stared at her intently, gazed right into her eyes bit my bottom lips. Looked down at her soft lips and looked back her eyes. I was giving her hints letting her prepare herself for the kiss I was hoping to give her. I moved a little closer and placed my hands around her small waist pulled her a little closer. And for the second time I leaned in hoping to make up for last time.

My nose brushed hers, I neared my lips to hers and…………….

*Author's Note : keeping a bit of suspense? liked this chapter? sry but I ship Emma and Liam so yeah... =P anyway Comment Vote and Fan also Share!!!! lemme know if I should continue writing *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.5K 52
The year is 2032, One Direction is now old news. Oddly enough all of their daughter's decide to audition for the X Factor, What will happen when they...
5.6K 133 15
Ella is just a fifteen year old girl. Her mother died because of Cancer. Her father died when she was two. Then there is her brother who happens to b...
2.4K 146 21
Do you ever wonder about Life Beyond Safety? Because more happens behind the scenes. When 17-year-old Emma gets kidnapped, she learns life in the bo...
16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...