The Elementals

Af MythicalPublish

The first six experiments-gone-right learn how to cope with the real world. Mere

2
3
4
5

1

42 0 0
Af MythicalPublish

All I could do is float around. My legs would be up, my knees would be bent, and I would hover over the cement. It came naturally, along with a recurring heavy-headed feeling and how weightless my whole body seemed. Sometimes I would float on to the trapdoor where my food is delivered daily. It was the same meal every week, but at least I had something to lay my tastebuds on. I'd always eat under the single lightbulb dangling from the ceiling, in the middle of four secluded, pitch black walls. When I was done, I'd set my plate on the trapdoor, and it would be gone. Then, I would go back to floating again, until I decided to float on my imaginary cloud and go off to sleep.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

130K 1.6K 51
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
32.6K 570 46
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
31.9K 1.4K 11
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
135K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...