My Salvation. ♡ Elijah Mikael...

By mrsxpratt

"There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter. Those that persevere, despite all they've been throug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Authors Note
Chapter 100

Chapter 78

3.2K 89 12
By mrsxpratt

Aurelia stared after Klaus, as he walked up the stairs before she  placed a protective hand on her belly.
She had a bad feeling, that something really bad would happen.

She walked up the stairs and followed Klaus into his room, where they found Elijah standing by the painting, Klaus made earlier.

"You put them in the paint, father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight." Elijah said, almost harshly, as he lifted the paintbrush Klaus used, into the air.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be guarding Hayley." Klaus hissed.

"She's gone. She and Jackson took Hope, and you will not find them, brother." Elijah said coldly, earning himself a questioningly look from Aurelia. Anger and confusement washed over Klaus's face.

"You helped Hayley escape with my daughter." Klaus said angrily, staring infuriated at Elijah, as he walked closer to him.

"Well, someone had to protect that child." Elijah answered coldly.

Suddenly Klaus flashed to Elijah and they started to fight.

"Stop it!" Aurelia yelled in panic, as Klaus held Elijah by his throat.

Suddenly Elijah attacked Klaus, and threw him across the room.

Elijah was about to attack him again, but Klaus was faster and pushed Elijah to the ground.

"How dare you! I'm a hybrid, Elijah.
Why provoke a fight you cannot win?" Klaus hissed angrily, while holding Elijah to the ground.

Elijah suddenly pulled out a special dagger and pushed it through Klaus's heart.

"Noo! Elijah no! " Aurelia screamed, just staring at them with wide eyes.

Aurelia ran to Klaus's side as his body slumped to the ground.

Elijah held her back, so that she couldn't pull the dagger out.

"I'll make them pay for this" Aurelia whispered angrily, looking directly at Klaus, before he turned all grey and collapsed on the ground.

She knew that Elijah had heard what she had said to Klaus.

She wriggled out Elijah's crasp and turned around to face him with anger written all over her face.

She stared at him, with a hurt look on her face, before she stormed out of the room. She shot an angry and hurt look at Rebekah and Freya, as she passed them on her way. They were definetly a part of that plan, to take Klaus out.

Aurelia quickly pulled out her cell phone and called Cami, as she stormed to her bedroom.

"Hey Aura?" Cami answered her phone questioningly.

"Cami, can I stay at your place?" Aurelia asked in a hurry.

"Uhh. Yeah, sure. What's going on?" She asked confused.

"I'll explain later." Aurelia said, before she hung up and quickly grabbed a bag, and started to pack the things she needed.

Suddenly Elijah stood in the door.

"Aurelia." He said softly. He looked surprised at the almost packed bag on the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Out of here. Away from you. " She spat angrily, packing another pile of clothes in the bag.
She was so mad at him that she couldn't even look at him.

"You will not be safe." Elijah said concerned.

"Klaus wasn't safe in his own home. I think I will be fine anywhere else, thank you." Aurelia said sarcastically.

"Aurelia. " Elijah said softly, gently touching her arm.

"No, Elijah! You had no right to do this to Niklaus!" She yelled directly at him.
Elijah just stared at her in shock.

"You act as you care about him." Elijah said, raising his eyebrow.

"I do care! He's my family! He is your family!" She yelled again. Elijah just stared at her with wild eyes.

"What kind of home, will this be to our children if we can't trust each other?!" Aurelia hissed.

"I spend the last 1000 years under Niklaus's paranoia, wicked actions and yet you trust him." Elijah said accusingly.

"Can't you see it? He's just trying to protect Hope. He's trying to protect our babies." Aurelia sighed tired of fighting with Elijah.

"He was right not to trust you, Rebekah and Freya." Aurelia hissed, as she walked passed him on her way out. She quickly got to her car and drove to Cami's place.

Elijah watched Aurelia as left the compound. Her reaction came as a surprise for him.

His head and heart was screaming at him, as he watched her go. He had just betrayed his own blood and maybe even lost the love of his life.

The next morning Elijah met with Freya. He was so devastated and out of himself after Aurelia left, but she ignored every phone call and he had to keep on trying to protect Hope.

"Hayley is gone. You need to get her and the baby back here immediately." Freya said nervous.

"When Dahlia has been defeated.
For now, they are safe." He answered to her request.

"Nowhere is safe from Dahlia, and we will have no chance of ending her without that baby." Freya said, almost harshly.

"What are you saying?" Elijah asked confused.

"Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic. We have collected items that represent her vulnerabilities - Sacred soil, the ash of a fallen viking, the blood of the witch who broke her heart." Freya explained.

"Yours." Elijah added.

"Yes. Now, I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground where Dahlia will be rendered ortal, but we need to lure her there, Elijah." Freya answered, running around the room, fumbling with things.

"Are you suggesting that I position my niece as bait? Oh, how wonderfully convenient to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed." Elijah said sarcastically.

"Klaus cannot be reasoned with." Freya spat at her brother.

"You can't honestly believe that I would allow you to do this." Elijah responded almost harshly.

"What I believe is, you will make the right choice for Hope. There is no other way to keep her from the miserable existence I endured, one of slavery under a tyrant." Freya continued.

"Of course, if Dahlia does die, you will also be free of that tyranny. No more running, no more hiding.
So do not insult my intelligence by painting your actions as selfless." Elijah said harshly, watching her work with some ingredients.

"If you will not bring Hayley back here, I will find Hope myself, and, as I said, there is no other way." Freya said with an intense look.

Aurelia went to Cami's place and  was greeted by a questioningly look, at the door.

She couldn't keep the tears back anymore, and almost fell into Cami's arms.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay." Cami said soothingly, while she gently stroke her back.

When Aurelia finally calmed down, she was too tired to explain Cami everything, so Cani helped her to her bed, where she quickly drifted off to sleep. All that stress was so bad for her and the babies.

She wasn't sure how long she had been sleeping, but when she woke up, the sun was already high. She slowly reached over and took the note, on the nightstand.

"I had to leave. Breakfast is in the fridge. Cami."

Camille was really confused by the whole situation and she was worried about Aura. She shouldn't go through all that stress, in her condition.

She had was working at the bar as Elijah suddenly walked in.

"I left you a dozen messages." She said almost annoyed, as she noticed him in the door.

"Family crisis." Elijah answered, almost arrogantly.

"How's Aura?" He asked concerned.

"She's tired and stressed." Cami answered, crossing her arms a bit offended.

"Have you spoken to Klaus?" Cami asked, changing the subject.

"She didn't tell you?" Elijah asked surprised making Cami look confused at him, making him sigh before he answered her question.

"Well, briefly. Before I put him to sleep with a dagger, words were exchanged." Elijah continued after a small pause.

"No. Elijah, Klaus didn't kill Aiden.
He just took the blame because of some insane dictator edict about making people fear him." Cami explained with worry, making Elijah look surprised and confused at her.

"Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing, the very army protecting Hope would have revolted." Elijah explained.

"But you can't just leave him like that while his daughter's in danger." Cami said confused.

"Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment." Elijah said, almost harshly

"My feelings?" She asked confused.

"For my brother. I'm not a fool, Camille. Although I valued our time together at the safe house, make no mistake. I was in your head as much as you were in mine." Elijah said, almost harshly.

Cami just ignored his words.

"How long are you gonna leave him like that?" She asked.

"Till Hope is safe." Elijah answered, looking away.

"Now I need your help." He said, looking directly at her, making her gulp nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1K 18
When Elijah cheats on Y/n and leaves her heartbroken, she turns to Klaus for comfort. But when Y/n and Klaus start to have feelings for one another...
697K 19.6K 38
"Bless my soul, you're a lonely soul, cause you won't let go." {Book One of the Hybrid Luna Trilogy} {The Vampire Diaries s3-s4} {All Rights Reserve...
977K 23.9K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...
545K 14.5K 47
A story where hope meets her father again but in past. " We are the strongest creatures in the world Yet we are d...