I'd rather follow her [Sherlo...

By Someone_who_wrote

[FINISHED] John's niece is coming over, she has a special paranormal gift, she can read minds. That will make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

4.7K 139 49
By Someone_who_wrote

"Lauren?! Lauren. Lauren, please wake up, oh god, oh god. Please, please, please, don't be dead, just, don't be dead." I heard Sherlock say and I felt something squeeze my hand.

"What happened? What time is it?" I asked and I opened my eyes to see his face filled with tears.

"Your blood, it had a stronger version of sleeping medicine in it, it was enough to kill you. I was worried sick, and you were barely breathing." he said and I sighed.

"Can you make that medicine in the form of a cream?" I asked and he calmly nodded.

"Yeah, it's possible but not for sale in stores because it's so strong." he said and I groaned.

"Moriarty. He did it, he must've done it. He probably put some of it on my leg, not enough to kill me, but enough for me to pass out." I said and he covered his face in his hands.

"You've been out for three hours, it's 3 am. John will probably be home in 4 hours..." Sherlock said as he sat down next to me.

Wanna go for a stroll outside, I bet the sky looks marvellous right now.

"Sounds awesome, let's go outside." I said as I stood up again.

"You're just going in that? It's pretty cold outside." he sighed and he grabbed my wrist.

"Then I'm gonna go back to bed, care to join me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute." he said making me sigh.

In his room I layed down in the bed, and I hugged his pillow.

"Hey, I believe you have something that belongs to me." Sherlock said as he climbed in the bed next to me.

"I don't care." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" he asked and I giggled.

He then climbed on top of me and started tickling me in my sides.

I laughed histerically he chuckled at the sight of me.

I should get off her, this is quite a sexual position. I don't want it to go any further, last time when we were almost having sex, well, that's what I guess.

"Stop! Stop!? Have you really never had sex?" I asked and he sighed.

"You were reading my mind again, it worked! I knew it was going to work, it all makes sense now!?" Sherlock exclaimed but I crossed my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a virgin, I would've found out anyways." I said and he sighed again.

"You didn't need to know, and by the way, everyone knows, just look at me." he said and I gently placed one hand onto his cheek.

"You're insecure, it's human, everyone is. And you can believe me, I've read enough minds to know that." I mumbled and he smiled.

"I hate emotions, and feelings. They're a weakness, I need to avoid them." he said and I sighed.

"Feelings are a good thing, it can tell how you feel about someone." I said and I pulled him down to the bed.

We both sighed, and we looked at eachother.

"I don't deserve a girl like you, you're pretty, you're sweet and you can read minds. You're honestly perfect." he said and I kissed his cheek.

"Oh honey, you don't know the half of me. And don't act like you're nothing yourself. You have the cutest hair ever and I really love your laugh, you should laugh more." I said making him chuckle.

"I only laugh when you are around, you're the only person that's even freakier than me." he said and I nodded.

"Not the first time I've heard that, but you're the second freakiest in London." I said making him nod and chuckle.

"I can totally agree to that, but I love you, I really do." he said and he turned his head to me.

"I love you too, you're the cutest." I said and I quickly pecked his lips.

"John will hate me." he sighed and I nodded.

"But we can wait, he doesn't need to know just yet." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, but I we'll tell him one day, right?" he asked and I happily nodded.

"Yes, of course." I said making him smile.

I then placed my arms around him, and I hugged him tight.

"Goodnight, Sherlock." I said and he smiled at me.

"Goodnight, Lauren, I love you so much." he wispered before placing his forehead against mine.

We both closed our eyes and fell asleep, together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Think By Mikaila

Fanfiction

25.3K 1.2K 33
Sequel to Sherlock Holmes and the New Detective "I know what it is I didn't want to say. I'm coming back, Mr. Holmes." Sherlock doesn't want to be lo...
34.6K 1.1K 15
Ivy is wandering the streets of London when she stumbles across a notice posted on a door. Is it merely coincidental that she enters the life of Sher...
257K 14.3K 42
John and Sherlock are getting more and more confused about their feelings for each other, and those feelings are getting stronger... A sudden turn of...
67.3K 1.9K 31
When an FBI agent's life is in danger, she is forced to move across the world to the city of London. Agent Gwen had always had a love for mystery. B...