Chapter 14

"Lauren?! Lauren. Lauren, please wake up, oh god, oh god. Please, please, please, don't be dead, just, don't be dead." I heard Sherlock say and I felt something squeeze my hand.

"What happened? What time is it?" I asked and I opened my eyes to see his face filled with tears.

"Your blood, it had a stronger version of sleeping medicine in it, it was enough to kill you. I was worried sick, and you were barely breathing." he said and I sighed.

"Can you make that medicine in the form of a cream?" I asked and he calmly nodded.

"Yeah, it's possible but not for sale in stores because it's so strong." he said and I groaned.

"Moriarty. He did it, he must've done it. He probably put some of it on my leg, not enough to kill me, but enough for me to pass out." I said and he covered his face in his hands.

"You've been out for three hours, it's 3 am. John will probably be home in 4 hours..." Sherlock said as he sat down next to me.

Wanna go for a stroll outside, I bet the sky looks marvellous right now.

"Sounds awesome, let's go outside." I said as I stood up again.

"You're just going in that? It's pretty cold outside." he sighed and he grabbed my wrist.

"Then I'm gonna go back to bed, care to join me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute." he said making me sigh.

In his room I layed down in the bed, and I hugged his pillow.

"Hey, I believe you have something that belongs to me." Sherlock said as he climbed in the bed next to me.

"I don't care." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" he asked and I giggled.

He then climbed on top of me and started tickling me in my sides.

I laughed histerically he chuckled at the sight of me.

I should get off her, this is quite a sexual position. I don't want it to go any further, last time when we were almost having sex, well, that's what I guess.

"Stop! Stop!? Have you really never had sex?" I asked and he sighed.

"You were reading my mind again, it worked! I knew it was going to work, it all makes sense now!?" Sherlock exclaimed but I crossed my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a virgin, I would've found out anyways." I said and he sighed again.

"You didn't need to know, and by the way, everyone knows, just look at me." he said and I gently placed one hand onto his cheek.

"You're insecure, it's human, everyone is. And you can believe me, I've read enough minds to know that." I mumbled and he smiled.

"I hate emotions, and feelings. They're a weakness, I need to avoid them." he said and I sighed.

"Feelings are a good thing, it can tell how you feel about someone." I said and I pulled him down to the bed.

We both sighed, and we looked at eachother.

"I don't deserve a girl like you, you're pretty, you're sweet and you can read minds. You're honestly perfect." he said and I kissed his cheek.

"Oh honey, you don't know the half of me. And don't act like you're nothing yourself. You have the cutest hair ever and I really love your laugh, you should laugh more." I said making him chuckle.

"I only laugh when you are around, you're the only person that's even freakier than me." he said and I nodded.

"Not the first time I've heard that, but you're the second freakiest in London." I said making him nod and chuckle.

"I can totally agree to that, but I love you, I really do." he said and he turned his head to me.

"I love you too, you're the cutest." I said and I quickly pecked his lips.

"John will hate me." he sighed and I nodded.

"But we can wait, he doesn't need to know just yet." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, but I we'll tell him one day, right?" he asked and I happily nodded.

"Yes, of course." I said making him smile.

I then placed my arms around him, and I hugged him tight.

"Goodnight, Sherlock." I said and he smiled at me.

"Goodnight, Lauren, I love you so much." he wispered before placing his forehead against mine.

We both closed our eyes and fell asleep, together.