Family is everything :: h. g...

By smilinghayes7_

How is Scarlett and Hayes going? Are they going strong? This is a sequel to the first book "Mistakes" More

Catching up-1
Suprise Guest-2
Dropping in-3
How are you?-4
I didnt do it-5
Best Frans-6
Break up for the better-7
Hospital trips-8
Finding out what?-9
Never Again-10
Omg! No!-11
Not again-12
Bringing It Back -14
What are we?-15
Dedication❤️
Your mine again!-16
Uh oh!-17
Great :( -18
Do you remember me? -19
Winning you back -20
Another date?-21
I feel...-22
Your family now -23
Broken-24
It all started here-25
The ship has sailed-26
The Catch Up trip-27
Day 1 of 'fun' -28
Kinda of a annoucment? - 29
Well Hi? -30
Meet & Greet- 31
Tour annoucment-32
Hospital-33
Back home, finally. -34
I gave you loyalty. -35
Maid of honour- 36
It all paid off.-37
What a year-38
Drama, Again-39
Wedding Day- Final Chapter
Epilogue
1k - annoucement

Gone?!-13

60 1 0
By smilinghayes7_

Enjoy this chapter oh and the cursive is them thinking :)

|Scarlett|
I.am.gonna.run.away.

|Hayes|
I feel like Scarlett is gonna hiding something but I am gonna convince her to come home it should work.

"Scarlett everyone is worried sick! Please come home and cuddle with me,Alex misses you,Nash misses you,I miss you!" I said she shakes her head "No hayes I have to do something please go home I need to do some things before I go okay?" I instantly have a wave of shock and worry come over me I build up tears and just break. I pull down my sleeves and remember what I did I. Yes I may have cut but only for Scarlett.

Scarlett.is.gonna.kill.herself! I rush home and get crossed over by my brothers car he pulls me in and pulls me in for a hug,Nash has the best hugs! Like seriously!!

|Scarlett|
okay! I am not gonna kill myself! Trust me! I just wanna get away for a bit like I don't know where though? Lets have a see,I am gonna sneak in the house pack some stuff and get away for a bit like for a while.

I run home and hear the front door about to open and then hear hayes "Scarlett's gonna kill herself I saw scars on her wrists" Hayes says I start to cry silently and look down "She has a right to be mad der?" I hear someone says who I instantly know who is was I burst into my house and hug Taylor! I cry into his chest I don't let go for a while. He swoops me up and I wrap my legs around his stomach and my arms around him and I cry into his chest. I whisper "Take me up to my room pls I wanna go away" He nods but shoots a confused look "Really like run away?" He asks I nod and he takes me up I hear a wonderful boys voice but choose to ignore it. yes thats it I heard Hayes's voice but I ignore it.
-
-
15 minutes later
-
-
I have finished packing and I got told to text taylor to where I am so I will as soon as I get to where ever I end up.

I say goodbye to Taylor and hear someone crying I choose to ignore it. I don't want to stop this getaway,I go downstairs and hear my uber.

I hug Taylor and say goodbye I start to tear and then I get out my phone and text someone I never wanted to say the words to

(Hayes-h Scarlett-s)
s-Sorry hayes but goodbye till I need to come back
I instantly get a reply
h-Please Scarlett why are you going it is cause of me?
s-No baby! Its me! But this is the last time I will say baby :'(
h-wait so your breaking up with me? :((
s-Yes Hayes I love you and never EVER forget that! You were such a good boyfriend and if I ever come back,please don't think anything of it,I need time to be alone! Love you baby! For the last time forever!!! 😘😘😘
h-No! Scarlett!
s-I am sorry but we need to break up :'''(

I never got a reply after that now I am on a plane towards Hawaii its pretty cool going on a plane to Hawaii with my best friend! THATS RIGHT HILLARY CAME WITH ME!!! I cant wait to live here for a while,were buying new stuff, and your probably thinking "wheres shawn?" Yeah there still together and the kids are with shawn we said that we would Skype all the time.

2 months later

I am living with Hillary,Justin yeah I got back together with him like whaaaaaa?

|Hayes| 2 months earlier

(Hayes-h Scarlett-s)
s-Sorry hayes but goodbye till I need to come back
I instantly get a reply
h-Please Scarlett why are you going it is cause of me?
s-No baby! Its me! But this is the last time I will say baby :'(
h-wait so your breaking up with me? :((
s-Yes Hayes I love you and never EVER forget that! You were such a good boyfriend and if I ever come back,please don't think anything of it,I need time to be alone! Love you babby! For the last time forever!!! 😘😘😘
h-No! Scarlett!
s-I am sorry but we need to break up :'''(

I didnt text back cause I broke down crying nobody knows expect Taylor and me I broke down cause as soon as Scarlett left Taylor ran up to my room and hugged me tight.

Nash came up to my room and said wheres scarlett but I just broke down after that it ended because of Alex telling Scarlett there not family. Then I get a text from a person who always love me.

(Jordan-j Hayes-h)
J-Hey how r u?
H-will you be my girlfriend?
Why the shit did I say that? I love Scarlett
J-Sure! Will be there in a minute handsome 😏.
Oh shit what did I do?
H-perfect bring clothes that look good on the floor😏😏😏😏.
J-I will hayesisboo
Omg I don't like her!

I don't know what I was thinking it just came over me. Omg?!

After that Jordan came over and instantly kissed me I KISSED BACK?! I pulled her into my bed and then hear someone walking upstairs.
"WHAT THE MONKEY IS THIS BITCH DOING IN MY HOUSE? (Btw They have there own house: Cam,Taylor,Scarlett,Nash,Alex + the kids,Hillary,Shawn + their kids and hayes its a crazy household😂) "uhh Hi Nash I thought you were downstairs making dinner?" I said to him he came into my room and pulled me off her "Get her out! NOW!" Nash whispers I nod and go back into my room "You have to go,oh and were done." I say and push her out she replies "Yeah I knew it was to good to be true,bye Hayes" I wave and sit on my bed. I plop my head down into my hands and Nash comes over and rubs my back "What have I done?! I have lost the love of my life and I just went crazy with Jordan?!" I say tearing up "Buddy? Hayes? I know you love Scarlett so thats why you two are gonna have vacation all by yourselves.

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it nice ending of the book? Aye?

Nah jokes its not the end its still going just yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
4K 139 7
Sequel to the book "Let It Be" - The description exceeds the word limit, so it is in the first part of the book- || © 2015 by Hayesbby. All rights re...
91.1K 1.9K 45
-Sequel To Thirteen and Loving It- *Recommend you to Read Thirteen and Loving It before, Not Agian* New School.... Again.... New House..... again...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...