it's a mess!

By chynaqueen

DISCLAIMER: this story was written when I was young and has faults. Was going to edit it and re-upload but I... More

its a madting.
Grown up?
Changing Slowly.
Think carefully
Can't believe it!
Moving on.
WTF?!
WTF-part 2
mad gyal?
change;is it good or bad?
Trying
party-part 1
party-part 2
Shit!
The unexpected.
Lord why?
Fucked up#
Thankful ;
Starting fresh?
Stepping Forward.
Okay or nah?
Lol. Roll safe
Allow it mate
Calm
Ayla?!
Sad
21st. ~reminiscing.

shit den

235 6 5
By chynaqueen

chapter15

Chanel's pov;

it was coming towards the end of the day. I've been speaking to Jay all day. Shakai...I just...dunno.I hate this feeling of me loving him again. who am I kidding? I've always loved him and still do. it's just something won't let me and Jay he's been real good to me I ain't leaving him and I kinda love him too- which I never thought I would not gonna lie I was first using him as a distraction but my heart connected with his. he said it him self 'caught feelings hella quick'. im so grateful for him he's sticking by me even though im pregnant wow he's good still.

any who our teacher let us out 2minutes early I Sprinted out the classroom (not literally)
yep he was there with a bag of man. well 5 boys ,he saw me and met me halfway we hugged and kissed. my girls came out along with all the boys behind them and cory's squad all jays friends and Cory's etc spudded or nodded at each other. shakai lifted his head a little at jay who signalled him back and grinned teeth at me I screwed him whilst laughing. I was talking to my girls bare.

Jay came back over he was talking to all the boys.

Jay:you lots good

they all replied yh

Jay:I'm teefing my girl back inna bit you lot

we all said bye to each other and a cold breeze hit me

me:babe pass me the jacket please I'm cold
Jay:ahh I forgot it still
me:your lying
he shook his head in innocence and I banged him in his arm. he just laughed and complained about the pain. he went into a black 4 door golf and got the jacket from the back I put it on and shakai s eyes glued on us whilst everyone got back into the whip. Caps went with Cory and allah dem.

there was enough space for everyone in the car but obviously I still sat in jays lap. his hand rested on my thigh. I don't know where hes going cos I was wearing trousers so whatever.

Sasha's pov;

a lot has happened in the past few days

____*

I was laying in the couch my belly was really hurting. can't believe Darnel. I still love him but I did treat him like shit. I accused him of something I constantly did. anyways I must've fell asleep but then I heard a deep voice cussing. shit my father.

dad: SASHA ! PLEZ TELL ME WHY MY LUXURIOUS RUG IS COVERED IN BLOOD?YOU DIDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLEAN IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YO-

me:(I swear cutting my dad off was the bravest thing I ever did in my life idec)
NOOO I got stabbed dad

it actually hurt to shout. my guts was killing me.

dad:EH EHH. DID YOU JUST BACK CHAT ME? YOU EVEN INTERRUPTED ME. DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE TOMORROW CRAZY CHILD? I REBUKE THE DEVIL IN THE NAME OF JESUS GET AWAY FROM MY CHILD NOWWWW! HAAAY YOU GOT STABBED WHHAT DID YOU DO? EHH?

I opened my mouth to speak but he wasn't done so I shut it

dad:YOU KNOW WHAT SAVE IT. WAIT FOR YOUR MUDDAH TO COME COS I CANT BELIEVE THIS. A CRIME IN MY HOUSE. LORD PLEZ TELL ME IM DREAMING. get outta here mennn I need to watch my show . oyaa out now.

I got up applying pressure to my wound. I limped a bit too but I could manage. I think this would be the best time to have my bath tbh.

I finished bathing my self etc and I heard the front door unlock. shit round 2 but my mum's not as bad as my dad. that's why I told her most things I couldn't even imagine telling my father. but I know my dad would win this battle. I dried , creamed my self etc and put on a long jersey with shorts underneath. I wrapped a long cloth around my stab wound and stuck it to my body with ducktape. it stopped bleeding but the cut is still open. something in me don't feel right.

"SASHA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

so why in the fuck is my mum shouting at me for. She never really does. I usually cuss her when she does not in front of my dad tho.

I ran downstairs holding my belly.

I stuttered a bit

"y-yes m-mumm."

she looked at me and my dad was in the kitchen getting a drink.

"darling what happened to you?"

"I got STABBED!..mum"

cos I raised my voice my dad shot me some scary glare. I swear I was scared.

"Tell me from the beginning don't even lie to me cos you know we would find out. "

and my dad just had to add something

"yea , try lie to me."

he did some evil laugh and my mum smirked I honestly didn't know how to feel.

"erm well I cheated on Darnel and he found out and he was getting his stuff from upstairs but then I thought I was brave and got a knife and took it out on him. he laughed and walked past me but I stabbed him  in his back anyway but he took the knife from me and stabbed me deeper since he was angry.it leaked all over the carpet and I was too weak to move but I manage to stop the bleeding but I know I lost a lot. "

my dad came out the kitchen and stood in front of me next to my mum. his hands behind his back. mum had a disappointed look but dad I can't even describe how irritated , livid  he is right now.

"Sasha what did I tell you. I didn't raise no child to be a jezzy. good for u if I was that boy I wo-"

my dad jumped in

"MY ONLY CHILD IS A HOE! WHAT IS DIS? AND MARCIA YOU LET HER HAVE A BOYFRIEND ARE YOU CRAZY? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER THE OTHER DAY AND NOW YOU GET STABBED BY A DUSTY BOY. WHAT THE FUCK MENN? DISGUSTING CHILD GO AND PACK YOUR BAGS I DONT WANT YOU HERE YOURE GOING TO LIVE IN A FOSTER HOME. GO PACK YOUR SHIT NOWW! "

I looked at my mother pleedingly.

"You heard your father. go NOW! "

raah so it's like that yh smh.

I quickly packed my things all my expensive things I changed my clothes I even packed up my laptop and everything. ahh shit I don't have any money that bitch took my savings ahhh. why is he smart any other nigga would've just walked out.

I came downstairs with all my bags. my father had already left the house. I think he was in the car the rug was out of the front room. my mum dragged me out the house. not that roughly though. she dumped me into the back of the car. my dad was on the phone and he hanged up. she sat in the passenger seat and there was an awkward silence the whole way there.
we was at the hospital. they took me to a room about 5 mins later. after that they examined me and said they would be back with the results my parents came back in my mum was next to me and my dad was sitting in the far corner I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I let out a gasp

mum:hush Sasha it's okay.

she smiled at me and the doctor came back

doctor:hello again ,  ok we would have to get you stitched up and give you a few antibiotics. your baby is ok-

dad:LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH.

he started making all kind of noises and I put my head in my hands. I'm fucking pregnant , what?

doctor:ill leave you for a while

he exited the room leaving me with my parents.

mum: listen we have to go now and your dad is freaking out just know we love you an-

dad: LOVE ? BITCH WHERE? FOR THAT HOE WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE MY CHILD ,come on Marcia we are leaving bye Sasha you need to pray for your life seriously.

my mum kissed my forehead as tears rolled down my face  , my dad just screwed me and kissed his teeth. fully mean. no manners.

dad: Women NOW!

with that they left me. the doctor came back with another female doctor.

they stitched me up and said I lost quite a lot of blood. I sat up and looked in the mirror I was way lighter than my actual complexion. my face was hurting where Darnel boxed me there's no mark tho but I feel like tomorrow there would be one.

I was watching the tv when a lady came in wearing a suit -the one with the skirt , it has slits on the side. she has nice curves and she's pretty looks about 25.

"hello Sasha I'm Dana. I work at Lysdon foster home. you will be staying there since your parents have given you up. unlike most new comers you'll get your own room. there's only 5 people that are your age group.
there's
Shianne , Victor , Kevin , Danielle and Lucy

are you ready ? "

I nodded and got up

"hold on my stuff"

"they're already at the house come on !"

she smiled and I followed her to the car. I sat in the back and she drove there. this was all the way on the other side. I probably have to change schools. I want to anyways. when I got there I was greeted by other staffs and a cute little girl ran to me.

"hello you must be Sasha you're really pretty. my name's Sasha too!"

"awe is it you're cute and thank you. "

I gave her a little hug and followed Dana to my room. a boy past us on the stairs he screwed me. he looked like one of the boys that were my age. he's the bitchy type. probably angry cos he can't get no pussy in here.

my room was on the top floor in a little corner. it was a bit small but it's okay. it's painted white and has black carpet on the floor. there's a little tv , a dresser connected with a wardrobe. there's a double bed which is small to me I'm used to sleeping in a king sized bed. anyway Dana told me the bed sheets and stuff is all new I said okay. she gave me my things and left I shut my door and unpacked my things. it's coming to 9pm that's the time the little kids should be sleeping and the big kids getting ready for bed. my phone was charging and I was on my laptop on YouTube watching ' This is a commentary.- Dr drea' I watch these things when I'm bored and it's funny. it was on the loudest in my headphones.

___*

yh so I've been living here for about 2 days. a big bruise showed up on my face the first morning I slept here. it's so dutty I hate it it's bare purple. I'm so glad I'm the dark kind of mixed race cos if I was light the shit den. they asked questions about it but I didn't answer them actually I did the second time - I just told them my parents never did it though. my ex did they just said sorry alright. and that boy screws me even more. fuck.

they said I start school on Monday since its a fresh week. that's in  3 days. anyways it is 11:53pm. the house is silent I can't really sleep I don't know why I haven't really spoken to the others except Shianne , little Sasha and another little boy called Ryan. all the other older kids are always out. I like Shianne loads tho.
and the  boy who  screws me every time he sees me -  it's actually pissing me off but I don't really care. his name is Victor. he's actually not ugly he's tall dark chocolate but not too dark. he's like 50cents colour. he has a fresh shape up and always looks on point but he's just rude.

yh so now it's 12 on the dot 00:00. ive been thinking bare. I was deep in my thoughts about Darnel and I was actually crying. The fact that I'm pregnant and it is his baby. I just don't know what to do , I'm going to be a mum I think I'm 4-5 weeks or something. I was feeling so emotional
then my door opened. I looked at the person with hella confusion. he shut the door then locked it. I stood up and said get out

cos I was crying it wasn't that loud but I know he heard me.

"say that again "

"get the fuck out Victor why are u here what do you want?"

"rude much "

"me rude? after since I've came here all you did was screw me and you wanna call me ru-"

I was cut off cause he kissed me I didn't even clock how close he was. we were lipsing now. I didn't stop him and his ting some how was inside me. he was deep inside me his dick is sooooo big and it feelss soooooo good. our tongues were going mad up as well. but then I realized it wasn't  protected. I pushed him off me

"yo. what you doing."

his ting  was laying on my thigh now. it's bare hard.

"u ain't protected"

"so?"

"I'm not looking to be a mum any time soon plus this is wrong."

"I swear you're a sket anyways."

"no I've only beat my boyfriend I've been with for a year that's it."

"oh I fully thought you was some hoe. sorry but you're buff , do you wanna carry on cos I clocked you were crying and I know I made you feel better?"

"erm rubber?"

"hold on"

he fixed him self and left my room.  I know I'm pregnant already but I'm just gonna pretend I'm not I'm gonna get this abortion quick tings.  raah he called me buff.  I ain't gonna tell him I sucked dick hell nah. how could he think I was a sket. well I kinda am. but I ain't lying I've only fucked Darnel. me and Renèè link boys together and Jasmine and we suck their Dicks that's it but since Jasmine's incident and Renèè getting fucked up , I've been going with Patrice and

2mins  later he was back he locked my door again and took his pants off he slipped it on and continued inside me. he was bare pounding in me. I was moaning deeply I've never felt like this. this is a way different sensation. he was bare grunting. yes my pussy pleases him. It kind of hurt tho. I know his dick expanded my pussy. his dick feels a little bit broader than darnels but it is not longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
210K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 379 23
Formerly known as "Fool Me No More." "I've had a taste of love, and now I never want to stop loving you." My smile faltered slightly, and a tear drop...
9.4K 313 12
A story of how a young intelligent woman has gone through pain and suffering all her life (at least that's what it seems but her life will later take...