Turning Back Time (Harry Pott...

By harryfuckinpotter

“There's no going back. What's done is done.” A few years after the battle, Ginny Weasley can't help but wond... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
**SNEAK PEEK TO SEAQUEL!**

Chapter 8

7.9K 325 61
By harryfuckinpotter

Ginny's POV

It was October 30th, a day before the attack. We're still not ceartin Voldemort will go on with his plan, but just to be safe we're leaving baby Harry and Teddy with my younger parents, and Ted will probably do anything to stay with us.

"Mummy, please!" he whined, holding onto my leg. "I promise I'll be good! I promise, Mummy -"

"No, Ted, I told you, Daddy and Ron are doing work here!" I said exasperatedly.

"Please Mummy! Daddy said -"

"Well Daddy was wrong! You are going away for today, period! Look, sweetie, it's only for today, and if you don't go, who will keep baby Harry company?"

Sirius, Remus, and James watched us, amused, from the doorway.

"But I want you to come with me!" Teddy pleaded.

I sighed. Harry had tried to convince me to stay behind, but I wouldn't. "Sorry, Teddy Bear, I have to make sure Daddy doesn't hurt himself doing a dangerous spell."

"Auntie Hermione can for you!" said Teddy. "And Auntie Lily! Mummy, please!"

"Aww, go with Ted, Gin!" Sirius said, walking in. "C'mon, look at him! LOOK AT HIS EYES."

Teddy was looking up at me with huge, watery blue eyes, and his bottom lip was sticking out and slightly quivering. I looked back up at Sirius and whispered, "I will kill you later."

"Please Mummy?" Teddy asked.

"If you let go of my leg, I will think about it."

"YAY!" Teddy let go of me, looking happy. "Imma tell Auntie Hermione she has to watch Daddy, or else she'll forget."

He ran out of the room, calling for "Auntie Hermione."

"See, that wasn't so hard!" James parts me on the back. "He's an adorable kid, Teddy is. Nymphadora did a good job... if only you'd tell us who the father was!"

"I didn't tell you?" I acted innocent. "Oh... I suppose if you don't make a fuss about it... Nah, I'll tell you some other time."

"You know, speaking of mothers and fathers," said Sirius, "I think Ginny and Harry should be getting to that stage soon, am I right?"

I choked on the air I was currently trying to breathe in. "Bloody hell, no!"

"I'm just saying! You have Ted already, and are living together, and stuff..."

"Oh lay of her, Padfoot," said Remus, but he was grinning.

"For your information, I heard that whole conversation, and I'm greatly disturbed." My boyfriend walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to me. "And what is Ted telling me about you staying with him?"

"He made me," I said. "He used his eyes on me. So I guess I'll just go over there with him and your little baby self, while... while you guys do the plan..."

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to not be there for Harry, or not be there for James an Lily when I was the first ones there for them. I helped with the plan, I helped with it all, but there was no way I would get Teddy to go without me. I can hardly make it to Diagon Ally to get one thing without him coming with me.

I guess he just loves me too much.

I sighed. "But you guys will figure it out without me."

"Hey, at least you're going to be safe," said Harry. "You and Ted and Mum and me will be okay, and we will too. This'll work, all of your plans work."

I kissed him and the Marauders wolf-whistiled. Sirius even said quietly, "It be getting STEAMY in here!"

"Shut up, Padfoot."

"Only for you, Ginny."

*

"Promise me you won't leave the house."

"Promise," I agreed bitterly.

"Promise me you'll stay safe."

"Only if you do likewise."

"Promise me -"

"- you'll come back, won't you?" I blurted out, hugging Harry tightly.

"Of course I will," Harry promised softly, stroking my hair. "Don't worry about it, love."

"I don't want you to get hurt," I whispered, my face in his shoulder.

"I won't, I promise."

"You swear?"

"I swear to God, I won't get hurt, Ginny... and I promise I'll stay safe."

*

Lily, my younger mum, and I talked most of the time the kids played. We would be staying there over night and all the next day, and I was worried sick about Harry. I hoped with all my heart the plan would work, and he'd come back safely... Even if he promised.

"They're probably bored to tears without us," Lily joked. "And they're probably now playing Exploding Snap or Wizard Chess."

"Yep," I agreed. "I hope Ron loses at Wizard Chess. He deserves to lose every once and awhile."

"Did you fight again?" asked Molly.

"We usually don't fight anymore, but I think he's trying to get me and Harry to break up. It's not working. He doesn't want me to date anyone, so he keeps on bringing up pointless or stupid things that I've done, and hopes Harry will leave me for it. But so far, Harry and I haven't had one quarrel. That's my theory, about Ron, though," I concluded.

"Well, I have a feeling you and Harry won't ever split apart," said Lily, smiling.

"Ronald thinks I'm a little girl when I'm not," I said, ignoring Lily, and therefore ignoring embarrassment. "I mean, all my other brothers don't, but he does. It's so annoying! It's like he thinks I won't survive without him hawking over me every second! I thought he was going to try to kill Harry after we started going out again after the war. He was even mad when we started taking care of Ted, like we were married or something, and I'm so mad at him right now, he never apoligised!"

"Take a breath, Gin," said Lily. "He'll learn to let go."

I ignored this. "I'm mad at everyone today! I'm mad at Teddy for making me come -"

"You're mad at me?" Teddy came into the room, looking crestfallen.

I quickly fixed myself. "No, sweetie, I'm not mad at you! I'm mad I had to come here, that's all."

"Oh, okay!" He skipped away.

 "He's on to you, Gin," said Lily. "Watch out."

"I have a million people on to me."

*

I occupied myself by writing a letter to Harry.

Harry,

Is everything going okay? I'm worried sick. How are the Maradures holding up? What about Neville and Luna? I know, I know, I'm ranting.
It's weird being here, but at least your Mum's with me. Teddy is playing with Fred and George - like a trio, they are, I'll tell you.
You know what would be great? If you could talk Ron into apologizing. He's a bloody git.
Maybe you could get Hermione to talk sense into him. I don't want it to be like this; you know that, right?
Teddy, Lily, and I send our love - please stay safe for me and don't do anything dangerous. Please.

Love you,
Ginny

I was scared for him. And James, Sirius, Remus, Hermione, Ron - even Ron - Luna, and Neville... But for Harry the most. He does things in the spur of the moment.

I was scared he might die if Voldemort came knocking as planned.

How did you like that chapter? Good? Bad? Tell me in the comments, please ;) AND I got a laptop - isn't that great? (yes)

COMMENTS MAKE MY WORLD GOROUND! Special thanks to @bellatrixfan1 @vanillasistertwister @EveryoneLovesLlamas @LadyyBugg99 @emcalifo and EVERYONE ELSE who supports this story!! Really, it's what keeps me going on writing.

You guys are wonderful!

~Lily~ xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 90 12
Two best friends unknowingly fall in love then get seperated. What happens when they meet each other again and start to hate each other.. Will their...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
13.3K 559 12
navratri track after 5 yrs leap