Crazed By Change | Tokyo Ghou...

By saigeyissweg

[Name] Koutarou is a First Class CCG Ghoul investigator and is the younger brother of the also First Class CC... More

"Crazed By Change"
|[1]|
|[2]|
|[3]|
|[4]|
|[5]|
|[6]|
|[7]|
VERY IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

|[8]|

2.8K 90 41
By saigeyissweg

{DISCLAIMER: I, saigeyissweg do not own Tokyo Ghoul nor do I own any of the characters and everything else I mention from Tokyo Ghoul , all rights go to Sui Ishida. You own yourself. I own any oc's I add in and this fanfiction. Do not copy my work, if you would like to use an idea from this story then please credit to me, or at least ask to use it}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: [NONE]

|[8]|
•}_|[FOOD]|_{•

EPISODE: [001]

MUSIC RIGHTS: [NONE]

MENTIONS/INSPIRATIONS/IDEAS: [NONE]

WARNINGS: Light profanity
!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

KEY:
[Name] - Your Name

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
KANEKI'S POV
I frantically ran into my apartment, carelessly throwing my shoes off. I ran into the bathroom, panting. I slowly looked up into the mirror to see, not my eyes, but a ghoul's. One of my eyes were wide, black and red, red veins spreading out a bit from my eye.

I placed my hand near my right red and black eye, tears forming in my left eye. I kept hyperventilating, panting, gasping, panicking. I didn't know what to think.

Just then, through the mirror, I saw a bright figure of Rize behind me.

I screamed as loud as I could. "AAARRRHHHHH!I smashed my fist into the mirror, shattering it. I ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, frantically searching for something. Thoughts...no, words began racing through my head; Figments of the past.

"Transfer her organs into him!"

"Blades such as knives or kitchenware cannot harm ghouls."

I picked up a large knife and lifted my hoodie and shirt up, holding it up by grasping them with my teeth.

I positioned the knife.

"If that's true...if that's true...if that's true...THEN THIS!!"

I began hyperventilating again, as I positioned the knife again. I raised it in the air before thrusting it down and-

*CHING*

I heard the sound of metal being tossed onto the floor. I dropped the knife...or at least, what was left of it. I didn't feel anything.

There's something on top of me...an odd weight and that odd weight is what I stabbed. I opened my teary eyes to see [Name] straddling me, his hands on either side of my head. I felt him tremble.

I felt something wet hit my face

Drop.

Drop.

Drop...

He was crying...his hair was covering his eyes, until he finally looked at me, opening his eyes revealing his left eye that was mismatche with his right eye that was red and black...

     "Y-you," he shook his head. "I-I don't know wh-what the hell I'm feeling. I don't know wh-whether I like it or..." His stutter began to fade as he continued to cry. "I hate it...how..."

     I looked him in the eyes, I thought back to when I saw that expression I couldn't pin point before...it was fear

     Fear of the unknown.

     "How- no. Why, why do you make me feel like this? Why!" He slammed his hands on the floor next to my head, causing me to look at him in fear. "I barely properly know you! And yet, when you ran off, I felt scared for you, I was worried, and I don't know why!" He raised his fist making me shut my eyes.

     I felt no contact, only weight being lifted off of my waist. "At least now we know for sure..." I looked up, his back facing me...he seemed to be deep in thought.

     "Fuck! This can't be real!" He yelled, punching a hole into my wall before storming out of my apartment. I should've followed after him, but I didn't.

     I couldn't.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
[NAME]'S POV
I began walking around the streets, I wasn't going anywhere in particular, I just had to get away from Kaneki...I had to process everything.

     I'm [Name] Koutarou, First Class CCG Investigator, my job is to kill ghouls...and now I'm also [Name] Koutarou, former human and now a fucking ghoul?! No...no I'm not. I'm human!

     Then I smelt something, something sweet, like my brother's old homemade cooking! I began running down a few ally's, trying to reach the food that was causing the unresistable impeccable scent. I took a sharp right turn, causing me to run into a group of plastic boxes and trash bins, making me fall to the ground but no way was I stopping there. It was as if something took over my body. "It's close." I muttered, not bothering to wipe the amounts of drool that had begun to drop out of my mouth. I knew I was getting closer as I turned a corner to see something I didn't expect.

     Flesh.

     My smile instantly dropped at the sight presented before me. A ghoul eating a human corpse.

     I was enticed here...but the aroma of a corpse...

     I fell to my knees as guilty tears began to trickle down my face. The sound made by me collapsing made the ghoul snap his head towards me. He looked at me for a few second before speaking. "You're a ghoul...right?" He seemed unsure of the words he spoke. "What's the matter? Are you okay? My names Kazuo. I haven't eaten in a long time, so I can't share too much with you. Here, ea-" the man, Kazuo's, head got kicked off.

     He was dead.

     Some of his blood splattered on my face as my eyes shook. Sure I'd seen plenty of ghouls die in way more brutal ways in my lifetime but I've never been in a situation like this. I felt fear, an emotion that's been gone too long for me to remember and yet here it is, haunting me like my own shadow.

     I looked up to see a man with short auburn hair, but before I could take in the rest of his appearance, he scoffed. "Sheesh, don't go plundering on my feeding grounds. Hmm?" He pushed up his glasses that sat on his face.

     Is he talking to that man? Even though he's dead? I didn't realise that as I was thinking, a look of fear had plastered itself across my face for all to see.

     "I've never seen you before. Never mind that, why is only one of your eyes red? That's nasty." He started walking up to me, making me push myself up with my hands only to land on my backside instead of my knees, scooting my body back every time he took a step forwards.

     Before I could even comprehend, he had grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall behind me. "You know what happens when you loot someone else's territory, right?" He asked, glaring at me with his now red and black eyes.

     I struggled and began clawing at his hand to get him to let go "I-I wasn't...it's not wh-what it- I-I didn't know..." I managed to choke out. As I tried to kick him in the chest, failing miserably as his glare hardened and his grip tightened.

     "Bullshit."

     "I-I mean it. I-I just h-appended to pass b-by..."

     "Okay then, imagine this. You walk into your home to see your girlfriend lying on the ground, naked. Not only that but there is a man there with his pants down that says to you 'I wasn't doing anything, I just happened to be here.' That's the same as what you're telling me.

"[Name]!" I heard someone yell from my left. I turned my head to see Kaneki there, with one of his eyes black and red, his expression relieved, yet scared. He looked at the man and then back at me before falling to his knees. Yet the man paid no attention to him "I'd kill the guy if it were me...that's why I'm killing you..." A devious smile appearing on his face. "As punishment for trespassing on my feeding grou-"

     "Whose feeding grounds, did you say?" Someone cut him off...

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
[END, "FOOD"]
[EDITED, 07/07/2016]

{DISCLAIMER: I, saigeyissweg do not own Tokyo Ghoul nor do I own any of the characters and everything else I mention from Tokyo Ghoul , all rights go to Sui Ishida. You own yourself. I own any oc's I add in and this fanfiction. Do not copy my work, if you would like to use an idea from this story then please credit to me, or at least ask to use it}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 511 14
You are a male one-eyed ghoul, who always lived peaceful and never had any trouble with anyone, but that was quick to change. The Aogiri tree is in a...
52K 2.1K 41
Being a CCG investigator was your dream since you were little. You wanted to be like your parents, to protect the people of Tokyo from monsters who...
26.2K 1K 25
Fanfiction of Yomo Renji from Tokyo ghoul |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any o...
244K 10.5K 54
All it took was one day for Hizake Rima's life to take a turn for the worst. Being a human in a world filled with ghouls was hard, but not as hard as...