VERY IMPORTANT

I have decided to change up all of my fanfictions a bit. The reader aspect of them. I am probably going to change most of them to male reader fanfictions as it'll make it easier for me to write and I won't have to worry too much about how I'm going to "reveal" the characters real gender. I realised I have way too many cross-dressing readers and it's becoming hard to relate to the character which is how I was able to write in the first place.

I am changing this story into a male!reader fanfic so sorry guys but this is just going to be easier for me. I will eventually edit all previous chapters to change pronouns and just full on edit before continuing this story and I'll notify you when that's done so you can re-read the chapters since I will probably change a few things

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this or if your confused about anything so I can explain. I suggest you comment here instead of pm so if someone else has the same question they'll already have an answer there.

Now then...

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AS YOU MIGHT ALREDY BE READING ONE OF THESE FANFICS
These are the changes I am making:

-The Cold And Conservative Type | OHSHC x Reader (now any-gender!reader)
-Mine. | Rin Matsuoka x Reader x Makoto Tachibana (now male!reader)
-Family | Seraph Of The End/Owari no Seraph x Reader (now male!reader)
-I'm In Naruto?! | A Naruto Reader Fanfiction (now male!reader)
-From Water To Fire | Naruto Various x Reader (still female!crossdressing!reader, no change)

I hope you guys are okay with this and if you aren't please understand that for a lot of my fanfictions (including my wip's) I've had to change them to one specific gender because it just doesn't fit in with the story and it's too hard to incorporate it into the story as well, I hope you guys understand and sorry for the inconvenience!

See you guys next time and sorry again,

~Tyler