|[8]|

{DISCLAIMER: I, saigeyissweg do not own Tokyo Ghoul nor do I own any of the characters and everything else I mention from Tokyo Ghoul , all rights go to Sui Ishida. You own yourself. I own any oc's I add in and this fanfiction. Do not copy my work, if you would like to use an idea from this story then please credit to me, or at least ask to use it}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: [NONE]

|[8]|
•}_|[FOOD]|_{•

EPISODE: [001]

MUSIC RIGHTS: [NONE]

MENTIONS/INSPIRATIONS/IDEAS: [NONE]

WARNINGS: Light profanity
!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

KEY:
[Name] - Your Name

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
KANEKI'S POV
I frantically ran into my apartment, carelessly throwing my shoes off. I ran into the bathroom, panting. I slowly looked up into the mirror to see, not my eyes, but a ghoul's. One of my eyes were wide, black and red, red veins spreading out a bit from my eye.

I placed my hand near my right red and black eye, tears forming in my left eye. I kept hyperventilating, panting, gasping, panicking. I didn't know what to think.

Just then, through the mirror, I saw a bright figure of Rize behind me.

I screamed as loud as I could. "AAARRRHHHHH!I smashed my fist into the mirror, shattering it. I ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, frantically searching for something. Thoughts...no, words began racing through my head; Figments of the past.

"Transfer her organs into him!"

"Blades such as knives or kitchenware cannot harm ghouls."

I picked up a large knife and lifted my hoodie and shirt up, holding it up by grasping them with my teeth.

I positioned the knife.

"If that's true...if that's true...if that's true...THEN THIS!!"

I began hyperventilating again, as I positioned the knife again. I raised it in the air before thrusting it down and-

*CHING*

I heard the sound of metal being tossed onto the floor. I dropped the knife...or at least, what was left of it. I didn't feel anything.

There's something on top of me...an odd weight and that odd weight is what I stabbed. I opened my teary eyes to see [Name] straddling me, his hands on either side of my head. I felt him tremble.

I felt something wet hit my face

Drop.

Drop.

Drop...

He was crying...his hair was covering his eyes, until he finally looked at me, opening his eyes revealing his left eye that was mismatche with his right eye that was red and black...

     "Y-you," he shook his head. "I-I don't know wh-what the hell I'm feeling. I don't know wh-whether I like it or..." His stutter began to fade as he continued to cry. "I hate it...how..."