baby daddy

By Ozilista

3 men, 1 girl, one hell of a time. More

two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
the ending.

one.

3.3K 68 75
By Ozilista

Isco

You never really realize how much something can change your life. My whole life was centered around playing football. I played for the club of my dreams, Real Madrid. I played for my country, La Roja of Spain as well. Life was good.

It was 10 pm at night, it had been a quiet Thursday night, my roommates Alvaro and Jorge aka Koke were already fast asleep. I was always the last to go to bed, maybe It was cause I was more manly then they were. It was probably that.

my ears opened at the faint knock on the door. It was 10 pm at night on a Thursday night. The most dull day of the week. Who could be coming over. I had not been expecting anyone and neither were Koke and Alvaro otherwise they would be up at this moment and not snoring away the nights. I stared at the door and decided upon lowering the volume of the television. If they think we weren't home they would maybe leave.

The knocking grew louder and lasted much more longer. I ignored it once again, continuing to focus on my late night tv shows.

"would you open the door?" a shirtless koke appeared. he rubbed his eyes with both hands. "the knocking is ruining my beauty sleep."

"seriously, I cannot sleep through all this ruckus" Alvaro appeared. "I'll go open it and see what is up." Alvaro walked past me. I managed to tune them out and still did not care about who was knocking at this time. "Uh oh"

"what?" I called out, koke walked to the front door where Alavaro stood.

"what the hell is this?" Koke asked.

I groaned, I got up from my comfortable seat and walked over to where my two friends stood. my jaws dropped at the sight of a young girl with a pink backpack around her back and a brown teddy bear in her hands. Her big brown eyes looked up at us. "papa?"

"Whoa" Koke shut the door quickly.

"Koke what the hell!" Alvaro exclaimed, "you just shut the door in front of a little girl."

"She just said papa, I am not anyone's papa" He said.

"Maybe she didn't mean you." I said. "She probably meant Alvaro, plus she had his brown eyes."

"We all have brown eyes idiot." Alavaro said. "I'm opening the door." he reopened the door and the girl remained in the same spot. Same facial expression. "excuse me, who are you?"

"I'm Isabel"she replied. " I am four years old." She raised up five fingers rather than four. Yup she was definitely Alvaro's daughter.

"Who is your mother?" I asked. Maybe if we find out who her mom was we can find out who she slept with and we rarely shared a girl, so she would have been one of our exes.

"come in first" Alvaro said, opening the door wider for the little girl. "we don't want to interrogate her from outside our door."

"You're just going to let some girl in that claims she's one of our daughter into our home, just like that?" koke asked.

"She is a harmless, look at her." Alvaro said, grabbing her by her hands and leading her to the living room and seating her right at my spot.

Koke looked at me and shook his head, "she better be his"

-

-

-

-

It was 11.

11:46 pm to be exact and all we got from this girl was that she was born in the Getafe. Who the hell did I sleep with that was from Getafe.

she went through our kitchen like she lived here her whole life. maybe she wasn't Alavaro's, she had the manners of Koke. She remained on my spot with a cup of warm milk and my chocolate chip cookies, and eating my food was definitely a special trait of Koke's.

"Who is your mama?" I asked once again staring her down.

"Mi madre nombre es Elena." She answered.

Elena.

Oh damn.

I slept with an Elena.

"What is your last name?" Alvaro asked.

"Silva" She answered.

damn.

damn damn damn.

I slept with an Elena Silva.

"I can't believe I have a daughter." Koke sighed.

I shot him a confused look. "you have a daughter? no, she's my kid."

"no you both are wrong, I slept with Elena Silva" Alvaro said.

first we didn't want her, and no we were all fighting over the child. What was this. " No, guys I slept with Elena Silva."

"As did I, remember? we went out for a movie and she took me home for dessert." Alvaro said.

When I said we rarely shared girls, I meant rarely. And when we did, it was very very rare, the girl had to have everything all three of us liked into one. And that exactly was how Elena Silva came to be.

"so we're back to square one, not knowing who she belongs to." koke said. "Do you know who you're father is Isabel?"

"I found this in mama's room." She went into her backpack and pulled out a clipping of a newspaper. It was a picture of the three of us smiling after a Spain win. "She told me this was my father but never told me which one of you."

"okay, so one of us if your father. Are you sure? cause I am more than sure we weren't the only guys your mom-"

"KOKE! she's a child." Alvaro scowled at him.

"She did go around." I chuckled, agreeing with my atletico madrid counterpart. "She was definitely not an angel"

"That's her mother for crying out loud." Alvaro said.

"And your baby mama" I laughed.

"might be yours too" He said.

-

-

-

-

The turned my face to the inside of the couch.

yes the couch.

I was forced to sleep in the living room couch, while little miss princess took my room because she like my room better.

I felt my shoulders being shaken. "what do you want."

"I went to the bathroom" The little girl said.

"good for you now go back to sleep." I said, not opening my eyes.

she shook me harder. "no, I went to the bathroom and now I can't sleep on the bed."

my eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up. "my bed."

Like I predicted my bed wreaked of urine. This was just great, just perfect. how did I get so lucky in having my 50% daughter pissing all over my bed.

"i'm sorry." she hugged onto her teddy bear.

"let's just go change you."

-

-

-

-

"what do you need?" I walked with her down the streets of Spain. It was winter, nearly time for Christmas, everyone was busy trying to find last minute gifts and the streets were packed with people.

I was voted in charge of getting her a new winter jacket because lets face it, the thing was getting too small for her. Koke and Alvaro were going to go and try to find some local clinics that did DNA test, we were to find out which one us fathered her.

"you already know what I need." she rolled her eyes.

I stopped walking and looked at her. "Are you sassing me? not even 5 yet and you are sassing me? that's it no hot chocolate stop for you."

"ehem" She held out her hands as we stopped at the intersection.

"what?" I asked her.

"I can't cross the street by myself." She said holding out her hands.

"right." I grabbed onto it and led her through the street full of cars. She was a smart girl, I can already tell.

We ended up going to the girliest department store you can find in Madrid. everything was pink and purples and flowers and sunshine. You couldn't find one single man inside, it was all moms and their daughters.

"aw is this your daughter?" a lady approached me, she was dressed in the uniforms, she worked here. She was kind of cute, really young.

"yes." Isabel answered for me.

"She is so cute and looks just like you." She smiled. " she has every trait of yours down to the dimples."

"Thank you" I grinned purposely showing my dimples.

-

-

-

I sat on one of the soft chairs with my head rested on the window behind me. I was bored out of my mind, she had tried on every type of clothes and they were all currently occupied on my lap because well we were buying them all according to her.

"are you done yet?" I called out from inside the changing room.

"no, can you come help me?" She yelled out.

I froze in my spot, this wasn't really my place to do. it was her real fathers, I bit my lips before nodding alittle too frantically. Why was I nodding, she couldn't see me. "uh y-yeah sure." I got up from my seat.

she was standing in front of the mirror in ruffly red dress with a big bow around the waist. She looked absolutely beautiful. "what do you need?"

"can you tie the back?" she asked pointing at the long red material.

I nodded. "yeah." I knelt down on my knee and grabbed the material and tied it back and made my own bow with it. "you look beautiful by the way, If I am your father I'm not buying you anymore clothes for 10 years this is too much."

"that's what you say now." She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck hugging me tight. "But wait till I am a teenager, my mommy says I'm just like her."

"if you are really my daughter, I hope and pray you are nothing like your mother." I shake my head, "Anything but her."

-

-

-

"you're daughter is so cute." The lady sitting in the bench besides me told me.

I smiled at her proudly. "Thank you, she is really something isn't she?"

"are you a single father?" she asked.

"something like that." I replied.

"you are doing a great job raising her." she praised me.

I looked at Isabel who was playing on the slide with some random girl. I watched the girl to make sure she wasn't some shady little girl trying to get into Isabel's head.

"Isabel it's time to go home." I called out, she ran over to me sitting besides me with a frown on her face.

"I don't want to go home yet." She whined.

"it's getting late and I've got all your clothes sitting in the car, you don't want to go home and try them on to show your other daddies?" I asked.

"other daddies?" The lady asked looking at me.

"yes, she has two other fathers living with us, you have a problem with minding your own business?" I snapped at the lady.

She looked taken back. "I- no, it's just unusual relationship you are putting in front of the child. she is only a child-"

"yeah yeah, let's go Isabel." I stood up from the bench grabbing Isabel's hands and dragging her through the park to our- my car.

-

-

-

"How was the day with her?" Alvaro asked once we were home. Isabel was in the bathroom getting ready for bed with Koke and I laid on my new bed for the rest of however she was staying here.

"it was pretty cool." I grinned. "I guess chicks like it when guys hang out with their kids because I was getting alot of attention."

"wow isco, instead of saying you had an amazing time spending quality time with your daughter you say that." Alvaro says disapprovingly. "well me and Koke went to the clinic and the doctor said that the earliest they could pencil us in is the 30th of December. which means results won't come in till atleast January 18th."

"we have to spend all that time on her?" I ran my hands through my hair. "What if she doesn't end up being ours, I've spent hundreds of dollars in a day on her and If I find out she's someone else's kid."

////////////////////////////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 200 16
°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°° Thanks to @Y0ka1ljs for the name!! °°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°° Michealangelo doesn'...
29.1K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
33.6K 593 32
'I wake up at around 6am to go for my morning run. I get up slowly and pull at the curtains so my room is filled with light. Even though it's still s...