SHINee preference

By yoongay_

Prefrences with SHINee! Mine unless stated More

Requests!!!! Please keep requesting below!!
How you met,
Seeing you with their shirts
When you give him silent treatment
Someone flirting with you
When you (whose usually quiet) stand up for them
Reaction to you giving them 'survice'
How you cuddle
When you try to cook for them
Your name on his phone(+why)
PDA
When You become his Fiancé
Hello all!

Cute things you do together

2.3K 58 21
By yoongay_

 Sorry I ToOK SO LONG BECOMING A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL IS HARDER tHEN I THOUGHT!!! PLEASE ENJoy IT

Onew: You and Onew tend to go to cafe's alot and of course he refuses to let you pay (iwouldntmind). If you refuse he goes around it and begs by making a scene until you agree. and even sometimes he would pout the whole time if you don't agree but you give him a kiss to make him feel better :)

Taemin: ever since you two started dating he would hug and cuddle you all the time to make sure you knew that he loved you loads. When you're watching a movie, sleeping, cooking, etc. etc. not that you minded you do the same too (amiright)

Minho: You both tend to tickle each other a lot even you both hate it. 24/7, you prank each other too and go running together. And if you're feel it you try and show love (Make out) in public while trying not to be seen. *Uncontrollable winking*

Jonghyun: Since hes the skinship (Lord) king of course you're gonna get some... ahem. Bathrooms, Bedrooms, couch, Public bathrooms. You're just like that. (Wonderhowmanykidsyoullhave)

Key: You both tend to cook together and sometimes go shopping, Sneacking kisses here and there (duh) *American sigh* trying not to get caught by paparazi idontknowhowtospellit. of course, he would dress you up in the cutest things causing you to blush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 153K 83
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
412K 46.3K 21
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
350K 23.3K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.2M 136K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...