The Grrr Games

By Athena7878

The werewolf council has created a new tradition among the packs, The Grr Games. Two people from the top 11 p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Acknowledgements

Chapter 3

56 6 3
By Athena7878

Vicky's POV

I walk though the doors at the end of the hall and quietly close them behind me. Im then stunned by what is behind the door. I know that the king said that we were going to be prepared, but I dint think they would provide this much supplies.

'Well, this is going to be easy. Instead of them handing out things to help us, they might as well had us all the trophy.' I think.

In the room through the doors lay a room full of everything that you would possibly need for what we are about to do. combat gear, weapons, sleeping bags, food, they even have isles of black cloths! this is what a boy mall should look like.

I go through the isles and inspect what they have, which is everything.

Then I hear some voices. I start to head for the weapon section but the I remember that people had come in here before me.

I quietly tip toe over to their voices and hide behind a shelf. I look and there are the two people who had come down this tunnel before my name was called, and they both happen to be blondes. so from now im going to refer to them as Blondie 1 and Blondie 2. I decide to listen in on their conversation to see if I learn anything useful.

"So, your a hunter?" says Blondie 1, the girl.

"Yeah, are you?" Blondie 2 asks, the boy.

"Yup. So... I was thinking..." Blondie 1 runs her fingers down his chest in a flirtatious way. "We should form an alliance."

Blondie number two steps away from her and starts to walk away backwards.

"Sorry, but I don't form alliences with people like you." he turns around and starts walking my way so I quickly turn and go down the isle and pretend to be looking at the things here.

"Oh, hey girl-im-gonna-fuck-later." he turns the courner and walks towards me.

"I have a name you know."me saying what he said earlier in a mocking voice.

"Yeah, and I never did catch that."

"That's because I never threw it." I give him my award winning smirk.

"Well why dont ya?"

"I am a pitcher in my high school fast pitch softball team, I dont think you want me throwing anything."

"Yeah, your right." Im stunned by his answer so I take a step back.

"Huh?"

"Your right." he takes a step closer to me so that my boobs are pressed against his ribcage, because im a little shorter than him. "The only thing I want you throwing out is moans when I fuck you."

"Im not going to deny that I wont moan, because I will."

"Why? Because you know how experienced I am?" He grabs my ass and pulls me closer.

"No, I was actually thinking of the pain I would feel."

"Oh, I get it, your a virgin."

"No you damn retard! The ground! Its hard, and I dont think they would put a bed in the arena just incase people wanted to have sex." I push him away and start to walk away but he grabs my wrist so that I cant go. He pulls me back to the position that we had earlier and squeezes my as hard.

"Well," he whispers in my ear in a very husky, sexy voice. "then we should grab extra," He squeezes my ass again. "blankets," He sneaks his hands up my shirt. "and do it," He grabs my boobs and starts to massage them. "in a cave." he finally finishes and takes his hands out of my shirt. I push him away and walk down the isle, looking at the things.

I turn the corner and see that a few other people have joined us, including the girl from earlier.

I give her a dirty stare and and walk away like a boss, acting like I completely own the place. I imagine her rolling her eyes and turning back to the other people there.

"I go down the weapons isle and inspect all of the weapons. I decide that my number one weapon would be knives because Im a rock at the game darts, this cant be that much harder.

A few more people enter and we now have 11 people in the room, so I do the math and see that this is half of the people that have come here. Something should happen.

Then, right on cue again, the kings face pops up on the wall.

"Welcome, tributes, to our supplies room. in her is wear you will gather all of the supplies that you need. I bet everyone is thinking something like how this will be easy because the room contains everything that you would ever need, but heres the trick. You have 2 minutes to go around and gather everything. Your cloths, weapons, food, blankets, everything! But since im feeling a little less mean right now you dont have to put your cloths on in those two minutes. After will be 5 minutes to get dressed, put all of your stuff in a back pack if you grabed one, just time to prepare YOURSELF before you come to face to face with death closer then anyone would want to." Silence flouds through the room like a wave. "Okay, ready, set, go!"

Some people start to panic, other people just stand there, but I get into action, knowing that I don't have much time.

I grab a shopping cart that was in the corner by the screen and head straight for the weapons isle first cuz I know those will be the most important.

I enter the isle and Juan Pablo/Blonie 2 and blondie 1 are in the isle.

"Where did you get the shopping cart?" Blondie 1 askes me.

"In the corner dumbass." She lunges for me but I hit her with the cart and quickly grab some knifes.

I was about to leave when something caught my eye. It was a silver and black knife. It had a black handle and a silver blade.

Werewolves are extremely allergic to silver. It burns like HELL so I know this weapon is one of the best. Out of the corner of my eye I see blondie 1 get up and the knife also catches her eye. Our eyes meet and we glare at each other. At the same time we lunge for the knife and we both grab onto the package. After a mini rug-of-war game I decide to end it.

I take my karate lessons from when I was a kid and try to remeber what to do. I remeber one move where I sweep my feel under her so that she falls so I try that and it works. I grab the knife that had skidded off the floor and throw it in my cart. I quickly run out of there and head for the cloths next. What's better then shopping right? But I try not to take to much time picking soemthing out, but at the same time I try to stay stylish, so I pick out black skinny jeans, a black spaghetti strap tank top and a black mini jacket.

'Not bad.' I think to myself.

I then run over to the food isle and just sweep some food on the shelves into the cart. I don't really pay attention to what I put in there because either way I can still live for 5 days off of it. I grab some water bottles which I were hidden in the corner and then head over to my final isle. The supplies.

I check the timer on the wall and see 25 seconds are left so once again I just grab whatever I think will help. I make sure to grab a black backpack and right when I'm done the buzzer buzzes so I head over to the middle clearing where the screen is.

The Kings face lights up on the screen again and I get shivers. It's really confusing me but I push it aside and focus on the problem at hand.

"Okay everyone, you will now have 10 minutes to prepare all of the things that you grabbed and prepare yourself to face your own death. Good luck, see you for the last time in 10 minutes." The screen flickers off and the timer starts again at ten minutes. I start to pack my stuff and just out the important stuff in there first, then the things that I don't nessessarily need. After that I have about 3 minutes left so I look at te cloths that I grabbed and look for a place to change. I see no where so I just strip there.

I feel eyes on me but I continue to change. It doesn't really help that I had on my black lace underwear and bra. Oh well, they can feast their eyes! (A/N: I don't know why but I laughed really hard when I wrote that.) I then put my weapons belt around my waist and load it with all of my knives, putting my silver bladed knife in the front right next to my hand.

The timer buzzes and once again the face lights up on the screen.

"Okay people, this is it. It's time to go in. When I push this amazing large red button this large doorway will open and you will run out onto the arena and the fighting may begin. Although, please try not to get your blood on the carpet in here, it stains." I roll my eyes at this and smile. This guy is funny yet suck a retard for coming up with these idiotic games. Oh well, I'm gonna win them anyway.

"I'm gonna give you a couple minutes to think about all of the fear that you are going to feel in a few seconds, just because im that nice. You wont see my again, the door in the back ill just open when its time. Have fun everyone." the screen flicks off and for once the room is in complete silence. not a sound is made, I think we are all afraid that if we make a sound something bad will happen.

So to break the ice I walk over to Juan Pablo and start talking about our night.

"So how many blankets did you pack?" I ask and that kind of gives the whole room the courage to speak.

"Just one, but I think if we find the right spot it will be perfectly fine." he steps up close to me and leans down towards my ear.

"Im really looking forward to this." he starts to nip at my ear lobe so I lean my head back so that he has more access. I guess that wasn't enough for him because he plants his hands on my ass and lifts me so I can wrap my legs around his waist. He plants kisses down my neck to my collar bone and licks it. I moan and that must have really turned him one because I feel his bulge perk up.

"Getting excited, are we?" I ask.

"Just a bit." he breaths. I decide that I should have a little fun with this to so I make him set me down and I go into the corner of the room so that we aren't right in the open.

He wastes no time in pushing me against the wall and smashing his lips against mine. He asks for entrance but I deny and pulls away and growls. He smashes his lips against mine harder and continues his assault on me. he licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I rudely deny and bite his tongue.

He creeps his hands up from my waist and into my shirt. he brushes his hands along my stomach and back and his hands find my bra clasp. He moves to unhook it but I tell him off.

"Not here." I say, hoping he gets the point, and continue to kiss him. He moves on from my bra clasp to the front on my bra and drags his hands up my stomach until he reaches my boobs and cups then in his hands. He slowly starts to massage them and I moan. It was a little too loud so people lookover at us with either a disgusted look or a amazed look from the guys because they wish that they would have thought of that first.

I push him away because I hear something creaking. I look to the back of the room, through the isles, and see something that looks like a garage door is opening. I realize what is happening so I grab my backpack and run over to the door. Other people realize what is happening too so they grab their stuff and follow me.

The door opens out to this beautiful forest and clearing. It has fluffy grass and lively green trees and  think I see a lake in the distance that seems to sparkle. The doors open all the way and we don't know what to do really, but then, not surprisingly,, we hear a voice over the speaker.

"Well, don't just stand there! The other group was let out on the other end of the forest at the same time as you and they are already headed toward you. GO! RUN! Your 5 days start now!"

In the clearing this silver ball thing pops out of the earth and this hologram or a timer appears above it. It shows 4 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes.

A few people run out into the clearing, rising their weapons with a battle cry. A few other people who must be other fellow hunted run into the trees and disappear. Juan Pablo shows up next to me and grabs my hand and tugs me forward.

"Come on, this way." he tugs me towards the woods so I walk with him out into the deadly arena.

*****
2343 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 222 12
Vick has been killed. The women saved and go back to their mates or those that are still alive. Bree has finally given into knowing what true love an...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
142K 6.5K 39
All those sickly sweet werewolf stories are wrong, werewolves are soulless creatures. They didn't start out that way, no they were kind and protectiv...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...