This can't be real... {Markip...

By HazzardHannah

I would like to say a huge thank you to @cakeiplier for helping with progressing the story This story contain... More

Chapter 1: Look at the random man- OMG ITS MARKIPLIER
Chapter 2: Teddy bear leg
Chapter 3: I'm so holy!
Chapter 4: MY VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE
Chapter 5: Ahhhhh... FRICK ME
Chapter 6: Sexy and I know it
Chapter 7: Yawn......yawwn....yaaawww- SHUT UP!
Chapter 8: Cuddles
Chapter 9: Awkward Lap Dance
Chapter 10: Grinding
Chapter 11: The fuck?
Chapter 12: Rude!
Chapter 13: Kewl band brah
Chapter 14: Dark sides.
Chapter 15: Finding something we shouldn't...
Chapter 16: (Warning: Sexual scenes)
Changer 18: JACK???
Chapter 19: Ow...
Chapter 20: "Like you..."
Chapter 21: Freddy...
Chapter 22: You're my heroes...
Chapter 23: WHY CHICA? WHYY?!?!?
Chapter 24: OH MY LORDY LORD
Chapter 25: Fight...Fight...Fight...
Chapter 26: OOOOHHH SHIET
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Nude... ALMOST
Chapter 29: Sheeeshhhh...
Chapter 30: SHIT IS GETTING DARK IN MA BRAIN
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dark?
Chapter 33: M-Mark?
Chapter 34: Night 7
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:

Chapter 17: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

167 0 23
By HazzardHannah

I watch as Chica cooks breakfast, I'm sitting at the island. I use my hand to lean my head on, my elbow supporting me. She's cooking waffles and it's taking forever.

"Are you done yet?" I ask with a bland voice.

"Soon." She responds, frustrated. I feel my eyes droop since we didn't sleep at all last night. I soon begin to drift off and my head falls off my hand, hitting the table hard. I quickly shoot back up and hold my head while Chica attempts to keep in her laughs, but that doesn't last long as she holds her stomach from laughing so much.

"You'll get used to it." She says after finishing the last waffle. I stand up and take 4 plates on my arms. My mum used to work as a waitress and she would teach me how to handle many plates without dropping them.

I walk out to the 4 boys and hand them their plates as they sit in a circle on the stage chatting and joking around. I hand Bonnie his plate first, he thanks me. I then hand one to Foxy, he also thanks me. I pass one to Mark who lightly kisses my cheek and thanks me. I then pass one to Freddy who won't stop staring at me, so I awkwardly smile at him as I walk back to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Chica asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little puzzled as I pour 6 mugs of tea.

"Your face is strange." She points to my face.

"Freddy was staring at me the whole time, I guess I feel a little strange around him since I barely know him and he has a crush on me." I shrug as I add milk to the mugs. She goes silent for a moment.

"Bonnie is gay by the way, just to let you know." Chica points out and I turn to her quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me before! I could of been match maker Hannah!" I exclaim. She goes silent again as she plates up our food so I sing a song as I begin to take 4 teas out to the boys.

"All I need's a little love in my life
All I need's a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart." I sing this quietly as I pass everyone their drinks, they all say thanks while Freddy still stares at me hopelessly. This time I stare back with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I ask.

You're beautiful face...

Awww... Thanks me! Oh yeah, that's not my self conscious...

"No, am I not allowed to look at you?" Freddy counters back.

"You can look but staring is considered rude so don't unless you need to inform me of something that is on my face." I sass as I spin around to meet Chica, I almost knock her over but she maintains her balance with the plates and drinks in her hand. I give her a sheepish grin and take a plate and a drink while thanking her after. I walk off to a far away table so I can speak to 'my self conscious'.

Why hello there Hannah.

"Hey Dark." I say aloud

Wait what?

"Yeah, Mark sorta told me."

Dang nabit.

"So, why are you creeping in my head, Dark?"

Bored.

"So you took control of my body and physically hurt me. Thanks."

You're welcome.

I take a bite of waffle, then take a sip of tea.

"So..."

"So what?"

" (play the video) " I scream out of terror and I turn to see Freddy creeping behind me.

"Jesus that was loud..." He massages his ears and I sheepishly smile.

"What do you want?" I ask as I take another bite of my waffle.

"You looked lonely." He responded and sat across from me, placing his drink and plate down in front of him.

"Oh, okay." I smile while drinking my tea, I look off to everyone else who are laughing and joking about.

"I hope you don't feel weird about me telling everyone that I had a crush on you." He scratches his face.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it." He nods while taking a bite of his waffle. I take a bite of mine and a chunk falls off on my exposed breasteses. I awkwardly pick it off and use my sleeve to wipe away crumbs and syrup. I look back up to see Freddy's eyes fixed on them.

I cough which gets his attention as he blushes a bit.

"You're not as badass as you present yourself to be." I state as I finish my waffles and tea.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He defensively asks.

"You pretend to be this mean and badass character when you're a coward when talking to women." I explain and walk off to the kitchen with my mug and plate. I hear footsteps behind me and I spot Mark bringing in his washing up, I smile at the sight of him.

He dumps the plate and mug on the side and immediately kisses me. Our lips seem to mold together perfectly as he suddenly stops and hugs me tightly. He then takes a deep breath then takes me by the hand and leads me to the stage, where I join the circle of people.

Freddy walks past and takes everyone's washing up. I see Foxy next to Chica, his hand on her leg. I turn to Mark and I crawl on his lap, cuddling into him slightly. Freddy then sits in between Foxy and Bonnie.

"Let's play truth or dare." Bonnie says playfully and we all seem to agree since we are bored.

"I'll go first, Chica, truth or dare?" Bonnie asks a slightly distracted Chica.

"Ummm dare." She smiles.

"I dare you to... Lick my shoe!" He sticks his foot in front of her face and she reluctantly licks the bottom of it. Euuurggggh. She spits out multiple times, then turns to me.

"Truth or Dare." She raises an eyebrow.

"Dare." I say quickly without actually thinking what would happen.

"I dare you to kiss Freddy." She laughs evilly as I feel Mark tense up. Freddy stands up with his hands in his pocket while giving Chica a slight smile. I stand up too and I lean in slightly to kiss him for only one second the lips, but Freddy quickly wraps his hands around my head and waist and basically sucks the life out of me.

I try to push him away but end up walking a few steps backwards, I then fall off the stage. Flat onto my butt as he eventually lets go.

I stand up and immediately sit back into Marks lap as he cuddles me.

"I'm sorry." I whisper into his ear, then turn to Bonnie.

"Truth or Dare." I ask curiously.

"Dare!" He shouts.

"I dare you to kiss Mark." I laugh evilly to myself as Mark gives me a look of horror.

"Okay, get up big boy." Bonnie jokes as he watches Mark stand up, I slide off of him and lay on my back with my head in Chica's lap. Bonnie begins to lean in then Mark runs off the stage.

"I can't do this!!!!" He screams while running in circles. I hold my stomach in laughter since he looks as if he was a dog chasing his tail, he soon returns to the stage as Bonnie kisses him on the cheek. I giggle as Mark sits back down with a distraught look on his face. Bonnie smirks over at him.

I look up to the ceiling to see something crawling about, after squinting my eyes a few times it seems to be a pretty big spider. I keep my eyes on it to make sure it doesn't move out of sight, but after I blink it disappears. I shrug it off, maybe my eyes were just tricking me.

"Truth or Dare Foxy?" Mark asks Foxy, I look up from Chica's lap to see them making out. A horrified face quickly forms as I freeze in my spot. They stop after a second and they laugh at my face.

"Well, I choose Dare I guess." He smiles while he holds Chica's right hand, I take her left and and hug it, she just laughs.

"I dare you to..." Mark starts.

So, this is pretty boring.

Oh, hi. Yea it kind of is. What are you up too?

Trying to make Mark think of something sexual to try and make him get an erection in front of everyone. It will be hilarious but he seems to be blocking me out at the moment.

Okay, when you do, let me know. I wanna see.

Okay, I'll go do it now. Just watch Mark.

After zoning out for a second I stare at Mark while everyone else begins to chat. A worried look forms on his face when he quickly looks down to see a bump. He goes to stand up but I quickly pull him down and sit on his lap again, acting innocent.

"Please Hannah I really need to go." Mark pleads as I cuddle into his chest and neck.

"Why's that?" I ask while watching his face strain.

"Because I've got a boner." He whispers in my ear angrily.

"From kissing Bonnie?" I whisper back.

"What? NO!" He exclaims at me.

"So, you're a loner with a boner?" I giggle a little at my own joke.

"Haw Haw." He says sarcastically

"Think of something like your grandma naked or your mum and dad having sex." I whispered back and after a minute or so, his hard on fades away. "What did you think about?"

"Having sex with you." He jokes and laughs at my shocked face.

"You're not getting any sexy times with me anymore..." I cross my arms in fake annoyance.

We then laugh and join the the conversation with everyone else. We all debate on what's better, waffles or pancakes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 445 8
[DISCLAIMER] I DO NOT OWN FNaF THE MUSICAL OR THE COVER IMAGE [DISCLAIMER 2] THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE SUPER EXTENDED CUT, SO THE MATPAT ENDING D...
866K 24.2K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
7K 177 17
People move away for a lot of reasons. Jobs, dreams, better weather... A fresh start... I knew my problems wouldn't just go away with another new c...
4.5K 103 20
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...