Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena...

By hipstaprincess

*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry St... More

Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))
01. Win It
02. One Way or Another
03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez
04. Love Is Easy
05. Ho Hey
06. You've Got to Be Kidding Me
07. I'm Crying Too
08. It Never Stops
09. Be Happy
10. You Really Do
11. Very Attractive
12. The Storm
13. Pretty Brown Eyes
14. You Were Always Popular
15. Stressed, Depressed, But Well-Dressed
16. Need You 100%
17. I Just Smile
19. Sweet Sweet Melody
20. It Wasn't Cool
21. McGorgeous
22. Definitely
23. Impressions?
24. Gone
25. Broken Heart
26. Light
27. Green Eyes
28. Bumpy Ride
29. Let The Games Begin
30. Slow Down
31. I Miss You
32. Still Into You
33. The Heart Never Lies
34. I'm...Studying Anatomy
35. Best Song Ever
36. Revenge
37. I'm So Tired
38. Every Little Thing
39. Shut Up
40. Weak
41. Running, Running
42. Surprise
43. Final Game
44. Shine A Light
45. Fifty-Seven
46. Don't Let Me Go
47. Back For You
48. Epilogue I
49. Epilogue II.
50. Epilogue III [The End]

18. Us

21.1K 383 51
By hipstaprincess

i am so so sorry about not getting it the day i promised ): ive been having a bit of writers block and im extremely busy with the amount of homework i have ;__; however, after this dreadful week, im going to have a 3-day weekend which means constant updates! throughout the week, i'll write down ideas so i wont get stuck :b this is soooooo short and i apologize but i wanted to stop it here. and the last two were kinda long?? just saying, but this story is no where close to its ending, its not even close to the climax yet (x i have a lot planned for the future for this story ^___^ and um if you havent seen it already, on instagram.com/ddlovato , the first picture of nick buying all the DEMI cd's at the store he's in IS THE CUTEST THING EVER MY HEART JUST WOW 

oh and this is old but did you hear harry on an dutch (??) interview where he's like "good morning, oh yeah baby" idk it was just really sexy and his voice oh gOD

um i love this song 

and this was one of the hardest chapters for me to write because they're both my otps and ill shut up now

___________________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

"So, should we go back to our dorms now?" I ask Harry as his arms circle around my petite waist. We are both drenched from head to toe; Harry's now damp white shirt hangs to his body, revealing his nicely defined upper body. I have to use all my will power not to stare.

"Like what you see?" he teases with that famous victorious smirk of his.

"I've seen better," I nonchalantly brush off my shoulder only to recieve a pout in return.

"Like who?" 

"Zac Efron."

"Pft, he's got nothing on me," he blows off.

"Sure sure," I roll my eyes.

"I know you like me better."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I joke.

"You."

"What?" I ask with my nose scrunched up as the rain begin to lighten, the drops getting less heavy.

"You help me sleep better at night. Last night was perfect, whether or not you were aware of it," Harry smiles at me with so much genuineness brimming in his eyes, it startles me a bit. I can see how much love and kindness he puts in all his actions towards me and since it just feels right in the moment, I lean forward and press my lips to his. We slowly part and he smiles wider than before, which I didn't think was possible.

"You just can't resist me, huh?" he grins like a happy little child who got their first award.

"Maybe I won't kiss you ever again then," I huff and yank his arms off my body as I begin to walk away.

"Wait what? No!" he runs after me and wraps his arms around the circumference of my body. When I try to fight his grip, he just lifts me up and spins me around. Desperate not to fall off, I cling onto his neck, wrapping my arms around him. My pretend anger at him dissipates and I soon find myself giggling and Harry's deep laughter joining me. He suddenly stops going around in circles and just looks up at me.

"You're beautiful," he says, staring into my eyes as my cheeks are tainted with a light blush, flustered. I bury my face into his chest to avoid him seeing my now redder face.

"Let's go back," I mutter, my voice more muffled since I was speaking into him. 

"Okay, princess," he begins to take long strides but I interrupt him.

"Wait, do you have the tea utensils? That's my favourite cup and saucer," I place a hand on his chest, in between the space where his two sparrow tattoos are, and look up.

"Only you would ruin the moment for something like that," Harry laughs.

"Wait, so do you have it?" I question him again, ignoring his previous comment. I see him roll his eyes and walk backwards, removing his left arm so he's holding all my weight with just his right. He bends down carefully so that he doesn't drop me and picks up what I requested.

"There you go," he hands it to me and I carry it in my free hands while his left arm returns back to help support me in his arms.

"You can put me down you know? I have two legs. I can walk," I retort but only to receive a shaking head from Harry.

"And I have a heart and brain that tells me what to do and this is what I'm going to do," he argues back and despite everything, I feel too exhausted to do anything but let him carry me back.

Demi's POV:

"Zayn," I softly speak as he stands in front of me, brushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Demi," he replies equally quiet.

"I'm sorry," I apologize for my behavior and everything for the past weeks.

"We haven't been much a couple huh?" Zayn questions in a low voice and I shake my head in agreement with him.

"I'm sorry too," he apologizes. 

"What happened?" I ask but we both know that the answer is unknown to the two of us.

"I guess people come into our lives and we just change," Zayn speaks up after a long period of silence between us.

"Yeah," I look down at my feet and then glance up, biting my lip. I sigh but I decide that it's now or never. So I did it. I did the one thing I never thought I'd do. I pour out all my feelings about how I feel like we're drifting and how I feel a foreign type of happiness around Nick when we hang out and what Selena advised me. I expect him to be upset at me and not wanting anything to do with me anymore. I want him to be upset at me, to curse and yell at me, for ruining what I always known as the definition of "perfect". I deserve everything after being such a bitch with no explanations recently. But, that's not what I get. I get the most unexpected reaction, because that's what Zayn Malik is made of. Surprises. That's one of the things I fell in love with. How he always manages to sweep me off my feet without being predictable amazes me. His sincerity and kindness, plus the fact that he is so understanding, are just more wonderful attributes. 

He just gives me a sad, apologetic smile, "I think it's best for the both of us. Who knows? We might experience a new happiness we didn't think we could feel. And if anything ever fails, we should know we can always come back to each other, right?" 

He is so perfect. 

"I feel bad about letting go," I bite my lip a bit guilty.

"Me too," he hums but reaches out for my hand to squeeze, "But just know, we're always the best of friends like the day we met, regardless if we're a couple or not."

"I feel even worse since I know you hate Nick," I breathe out.

"If he can make you happy and healthy, I think we can be friends. Tell him he's a lucky guy to have you for me, okay?" he lifts my chin up.

"Thank you Zayn," a few tears escape my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too, Demi and I always will, just maybe not the way we did before, but I will love you nonetheless," he leans in and I do too, a final sweet kiss before we break up after dating for six years. 

"By the way, tell Perrie she's got a keeper," I wink at him and he turns crimson.

"You noticed?"

"Zayn, you were my boyfriend. Even though you're not anymore," I state a bit glum, "I still know you inside out."

"Thank you, Demi. We should get going. I heard everyone's in your dorm," he extends his arm out and I take it, the two of us making our way to my room with linked arms, still the best of friends. We stare out at the rain together and it makes me think of our closure--gloomy, but a bit refreshing.

Bittersweet.

Harry's POV:

"Will you put me down now?" the familiar oh so sweet voice asks and I tilt my head downwards to meet her face.

"After I open the door," I inform her as she removes one of her hands from the teacup and points toward the potted plant nearby.

"The key's in there," she motions and I reach over, taking it out from the bottom and walking back to the entrance of the room.

"Nice to know," I grin but she rolls her eyes.

"It's for emergencies only," she warns, "like if there's a fire or someone's dying and we need help." 

"It's an emergency if I'm dying to see you," I flash her a cheeky smile and she snorts a little before using her free hand to cover her mouth.

"Don't, I like your snort. It's cute." Hearing that, as if on cue, she snorts again.

"I told you!" I grin at her as she covers her mouth again, "Ugh." As soon as the door clicks open, I slip the key back into the potted plant and then kick the door open, hoping for us to just hang in her room for a bit longer. I love spending time with her and after those kisses where she willingly participated in, I know she feels something too despite her denying everything. That just made me feel joy I'd never imagine. 

What I didn't expect was that I walked in to nine people staring wide eyed at us.

Selena suddenly jumps out of my arms quickly and hurries to the kitchen to wash the dishware and store the cup back into the cabinet, turning her back to everyone to avoid them and leaving their demanding stares to me.

Great. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Louis smirks with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Is this part two of yesterday or...?" Liam teases and I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck, my cheeks warming up a bit.

"Wait, yesterday?!" Miley shrieks, "No wonder you didn't come home last night. Sel! You had sex and didn't tell me?!"

Selena was taking her time in the kitchen to escape having to answer but as soon as she heard that accusation, she quickly turns around and joins the conversation.

"WHAT?! No! No! I would never," she blushes and tries to look stern, but her cute, innocent face foils her intentions.

"She's lying," Demi jokes and Selena huffs.

"I didn't, I promise..." Selena mumbles softly in the most adorable voice I've heard.

"Don't worry, I didn't make a mess upon her innocence...just yet," I wink and head over to her, wrapping my arm around her.

"Oh God," she covers her face with her hands. 

"Wait, so why are you guys soaking wet?" Zayn mentions and everyone's attention perks up.

"We, er, were out in the rain?" Selena states but her tone almost makes it seem like she's questioning our own actions.

"Why?" Eleanor looks at us weirdly.

"We, er, may or may not have kissed?" I clear my throat and Selena's eyes widen and she shoots me a 'I'm so going to kill you' look.

"YOU KISSED?!" the whole room erupts in whoops and cheers. 

"Maybe," Selena emphasizes to calm them down but I encourage them.

"Three times, if I may add," I grin proudly and the boys give me high fives and pats on the back.

"No, you may not add," Selena says in an aggravated voice as the girls squeal in excitement.

"That's my boy!" Niall gives me a thumbs up and I can't help feeling like I just won something I worked so hard for. 

"Did I mention that for the last two kisses, Selena was the one who initiated them?" I smirk as her jaw drops.

Oops??

Her friends' eyes widen as they start jumping around and demanding her to tell them every single detail later tonight.

"Wow, you miss class one day, and all this happens!" Niall jokes and we all join in his laughter. 

"Hey Sel, let's miss class again. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us," I wink at her but she shakes her head muttering curses at me.

A "Fuck you Styles" leaves her mouth and I shrug my shoulders with a smirk.

"Gladly," I reply with all smiles.

She groans at my immaturity and I just keep pushing it, "Oh yeah, baby."

Selena rolls her eyes, but I see a small smile creep on her face.

Score. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
148K 4.7K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...