Art Of Love

Από iwritetoinspire

I had no intent on falling in love, but I did. Not only with a boy who saw me for me, but also with the Creat... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Dedication

Chapter 19

289 27 7
Από iwritetoinspire

Chapter 19

(edited)

A couple days later, Karder still hadn't asked me to homecoming, so I thought it was my turn to step up.

I grabbed a poster board and started doodling him on one knee holding a bouquet of flowers up to me. I smiled as I drew. I hadn't drawn anything for a long while.

I used to draw constantly, I was obsessed, until, I transferred to the Foster's home.

It was finally time to write the poem. I chewed on the eraser of my pencil, sitting criss-cross on the floor when all of a sudden, I got a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I exclaimed. Jacob entered my room.

"Um, Ayrika, can you come downstairs please?"

"Sure! Just one second." So I dropped the pencil, while getting up, I tucked my hair up on top of my head in a bun, and walked downstairs.

I then saw Karder standing there with a big sign that read:

"To the princess that I love,
and while every inch of her is stunning,
i can't go alone so I decided I'll go with that girl they call Ayrika Joy White, so Miss White . . .
Will you be my date to homecoming?"

He held out a bouquet of red roses and smiled widely. "Will you be my date to homecoming, Miss Ayrika?"

I smiled and shook my head. "You really went all out didn't you? Here I was worried that you had forgotten."

"Me? Forget? About asking a beautiful girl as yourself to homecoming? Never in a billion years."

I smiled widely.

"So, is that a yes?"

"Of course, it's a yes!"

He sighed of relief. I ran up to him, embracing him. He held me in the air and swung me around.

"Oh, we have to get a picture for Linda! She said she wanted to see it."

"Of course! But how are we going to get a picture?"

"Oh. . . I hadn't thought of that."

I rolled my eyes. He was an idiot, but an idiot for me. And I loved that big idiot.

"Oh well! Well, why don't we go outside! It's a gorgeous day!"

"No! Wait, Ayrika!"

I didn't hear him and I opened the front door to see two very bulky men standing in front of me.

"Miss." They bowed.

"Miss?" I scrunched my eyebrows up and Karder was next to me. He slowly shut the door behind him.

"Ayrika, sweetheart, I need to go talk to them for a minute, okay?"

"Okay, but don't be too—"

"Thanks!" He opened and shut the door behind him.

". . .long." I concluded.

Then it got me thinking. Who were those guys? Why were they here?

I got distracted by the sound of little barking noises.

"Olive! Come here baby!" I said kneeling and opening my arms wide. She came running and put her front paws on my knees and licked my face. "Do you wanna go for a walk? Huh? Huh?!"

She barked and licked my face.

"I guess that's a yes!" I smiled and picked her up. Still thinking about the two men I strapped her into her harness and clipped her leash on it. I headed out the garage door instead of the front.

But, that's when I noticed something, I never thought I'd ever hear in my entire lifetime.

I saw a boy that looked very familiar in a black suit. He turned so I could see his face.

I swallowed hard. "K-Karder?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
562K 23.1K 43
A billionaire casinova care free and a player who had the world on his finger tips and girls all over him. He never wanted love all he cared was abou...
6.7K 57 37
Cute,fluff, and romantic imagine of NLF player. NO SMUT You can request if you want but you don't have too