Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

Autorstwa louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Eight

55.7K 2.4K 4.5K
Autorstwa louiistyles

COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER, I WANNA KNOW HOW YALL FEEL. And VOTE (:

Cameron POV

I see him in the hallways, he ignores me. Doesn't even spare a glance.

At lunch? He ignored me.

My 'good morning' message? Read, yet ignored.

Anthony just keeps on ignoring me and it's making me feel sad as ever. If I had known that this was going to happen, I would've never went downstairs to meet him and I would've never kissed him.

But when I say that, I don't really mean it because I wouldn't trade that kiss for anything. Talk about confused.

When my dad came to pick me up at the end of the day, it's like he read me like a book.

"What's got my beautiful son, my pride and joy, my sunshine, so down in the dumps?" He asked, trying to make me feel better with all his compliments. I smiled softly.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I gave him the best reassuring smile that I could.

"Bad day at school?" He asked.

"If you put it like that. A lot of work." I lied.

"Awe, it's okay. It'll all pay off in the end. Okay?" He smiled at me before putting his eyes back on the road.

"Okay..." I trailed off, looking out the window.

"Plus I have something waiting for you at home!" He piped up. This caught my interest.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something."

"Is it a dog???" I smiled.

"Uh... No. But it's much better than a dog, I can tell you that."

Confused, I kept my mouth shut and just waited until we got home.

As soon as we reached, I eagerly tried to open the car door.

"Slow your roll there, kiddo. The surprise isn't going anywhere."

Blushing, I eased back down into my seat. My dad chuckled and shook his head. "Go ahead." He smirked. I then got out of the car, my dad following.

Eager as ever, I finally reached our apartment. I walked in and everything seemed normal.

"I don't see Anything, daddy." I slumped my shoulders.

"Did you check in your room?"

"Oh, no." I started to walk towards my room. When I opened the door and looked at who was sitting on my bed, I almost screamed.

"Molina!!" She got up from the bed and I jumped into her arms.

"Cammy!!" She spun me around a bit before putting me down.

"Oh my goodness, I missed you so much! H-how, Wh-what? Why are you here?"

"Needed a place to go while my parents are on a 1 month cruise. They couldn't get me a ticket but they told me I could be sent to a place as long as I could stay with somebody there so I thought of you." She shrugged.

"Oh wow! O-okay well you look so beautiful!" I admired her. Molina was a 5'8, beautiful Armenian girl. She had a slim figure, complementing her height and bronze skin to complement her jet black hair and dark brown eyes with the longest natural eyelashes you've ever seen. She was truly beautiful.

"Thank you Cam. You look amazing yourself. And I see that ass isn't getting any smaller." She grabbed my hand and spun me around. I turned back around.

"Oh, stop it crazy." I blushed.

"Well enough about how good we look, tell me why you haven't contacted me at all, besides the first day you got here, hm??"

"Oh, I've just been busy with school and stu-"

I was interrupted by her slamming her hand on my desk.

"Bullshit! You've found a new best friend, haven't you? What's their name? Who are they? What do they do for a living? Is the bitch cuter than me? Cameron, I swear to God if the bitch is cuter than me, I will fight you." She narrowed her eyes at me. 

I widened my eyes and said, "N-no, Molina! N-no I promise."

"Lie! Then why are you stuttering like you're struggling with English when I know damn well you aren't, Einstein!" She took a step towards me.

"B-Because you're scaring me, Molina." I pouted. She stood and stared at me for a moment before narrowing her eyes again.

"Your phone." She said.

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Huh?"

"Let me see your phone! Now! Now! Take it out!!!" She yelled.

Without thinking, I took out my phone and handed it to her. She began to look through my call logs, then my text messages.

"Anthony seems to appear a lot... Who's Anthony, Cameron? I don't remember any relevant Anthony back home." She said, sounding much calmer than before.

I sighed. "I help him with his school work."

"I don't believe you. I'm calling him."

I jerked toward her.

"Wait, no! Don't do that!" I tried to get my phone from her but she held it above her head so I couldn't reach.

"Why don't you want me to call, huh? Got something to hide?" She snickered.

"No it's just, just d-don't call ple—Wait come back!!"

She ran into my bathroom and I could hear the phone ringing. I banged on the bathroom door. "Open up please, Molina. I'm begging you!" I said close to tears. I don't like when people do things like this, it makes me nervous.

"Shut up, Cammy! The bitch didn't even answer. I'm calling again." This time she came out of the bathroom. I tried to get my phone again, but she was too tall so I gave up, and sat on my bed. I put my head in my hands, my heart beating fast. I felt tears start to gather up in my palms. I wiped them away.

"Why are you crying Cam, it's not that serious. You cry over any little thing. I thought you would have gotten rid of that habit. Guess I was wrong." She said as the phone rang. Suddenly a voice came through the phone. It was on speaker so I could hear everything.

"Yo, stop calling my phone. You called once, I didn't answer. Twice I didn't answer. Anyone with common sense would know not to call a third time. Stop acting stupid. Don't call my shit again." He said in a low, yet intimidating tone. He hung up the phone, and Molina was gaping, her mouth open wide until she composed herself.

"Well, they obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Why were they acting like that anyway?" She laughed.

I shrugged. I was too upset with her for calling Anthony and dejected that when she did call, Anthony answered like he did with the idea that it was me who was calling, obviously showing that he no longer wanted anything to do with me.

"You don't know how to speak now?" She laughed, "get over it Cammy!! He obviously wants nothing to do with you. Look, I even did the honers of deleting his number for you. You don't need it." She showed me my contact list where Anthony's name was missing. This didn't do any better, it just made me more upset. But I didn't say anything. The best way to handle my annoyance is to stay quiet.

"You're gonna have to speak to me sooner or later." She stared at me. I didn't respond.

"Fine, whatever." She said in a mocking tone, laying back on my bed. I kept my face in my hands, not paying her any mind.

"This place is scary, so many blacks in one place." She said nonchalantly, scrolling through her phone.

"Can you just, please be quiet for a while Molina. I don't want to be disrespectful, so I'm asking you please." I snapped. I heard a bit of shifting in the sheets meaning she turned her head to me.

"Well then. You're obviously being butthurt so I'll just go to the living room." She got up and walked out of my room, leaving the door open. I sighed and got up to close the door.

She wasn't like this back home. I mean, the fact that she says what's in her mind is the same. She was always like that. But it's never come to a point of invading someone's personal space and disrespecting them, and others at the same time.

I finally decided to take a shower and took out my t shirt and underwear from my drawer. I locked my door and took off my clothes. While I walking to the bathroom, I passed by my full body mirror and observed my naked body. I don't know what exactly to think of it. Everyone has an opinion on their body, but I don't know what mine is.

If anything, I'm not too fond of it. I do have a petite build, but at the same time I do have some depth/width in my tummy area. Like, it's—how do I put this. It's very.... squeezable. That's a weird word.

Like let's say if I was turned to the side, I do have a pudge. And if I were to twist my body towards my back, my tummy would crease. But I'm working on losing weight, so it's okay.

Sighing, I finally walked to the bathroom and got in the shower, letting all my thoughts flow for the whole time. I grabbed my vanilla scented soap and grabbed my blue shower pouf and lathered up my body. I rinsed off, and grabbed my shampoo, washing my hair.

I washed myself about two more times, making sure to get every single crease of my body, before stepping out. I put on my t shirt and underwear and walked out of the bathroom.

I sat on my bed, watching sponge bob as my bed time was nearing. I set a bed time for myself so I could wake up for school without a problem. It was about 9:45 so I have 15 minutes left. I decided to go check on Molina. I felt bad. Maybe I shouldn't have over reacted.

I walked out of the room and saw her sitting on the floor near the couch in the Living Room.

"Hey.." I said quietly. She looked up at me then looked back at her phone. She hummed at me in response.

It was quiet for a while between us until I broke the silence.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you back there." She didn't respond. "I really am." I reassured. She sighed loudly.

"Well sorry isn't gonna fix that messed up attitude you have. I literally didn't do anything that serious to you. You need to learn how to get over things and stop over reacting instead of acting like a bitch and crying all the time." She scoffed and turned her head.

I was quiet, processing what she said. This is not the same Molina I knew. I stayed quiet, restraining my tears. Maybe I do need to stop crying all the time. I know how much it bothers people.

"You want to come back to the room?" I asked in the best cheerful voice I could muster up, trying to change the mood in the room.

"No, I'm good." She said emotionlessly.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Didn't I just say I'm good?" She snapped. I quickly nodded and walked back to my room slowly, where I could cry as much as I want without having to bother anybody. There I let my tears free and sobbed into my hands. Oh nothing new, just Cameron crying once again. Proceed with your day.

I laid in my bed and cuddled up into my covers, tears wetting my pillow. It seems as if I annoy any and everybody recently, and it won't be long until my parents are fed up with me too.

It bothered me a lot that Anthony thought I was the one who called him, so I took the risk of texting him. I added his number back in my phone when I got it back from Molina.

Me: Sorry for the calls earlier, that wasn't me. It was my friend. She was bothering me, haha (:

I waited a while and surprisingly I got a text back.

Anthony: Ok.

Me: Yeah, I'm really sorry for that.

Anthony: Ok.

Me: goodnight (:

After that he didn't reply. Well now I just made a fool of myself. Why do I always do that. I do something to make people more upset than they were before. I just wish I could somehow change the things I do because half of the time they don't make sense.

I shut my phone off and laid down. Thank God it's time for me to sleep. I don't need anymore events today. I prayed, and shut my eyes. It's one of those nights where you wish you didn't have to face tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay. A chapter dedicated to the beautiful Cameron himself. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry if it seems rushed.

Thoughts on Anthony/ what he did in this chapter?

Thoughts on Cameron/ what he did in this chapter?

Thoughts on Molina/ what she did in this chapter?

Maybe another update this weekend, it depends on my time management (how fast I get my homework done)

Okay bye bye (:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.4K 235 31
Vincent Lan is convinced that he can hide his sexuality from the world until he dies or until he leaves his mother's gaming company, Arva Entertainme...
10.2K 323 5
The introverted and shy Elliot, known as Elli to his family and friends has always wanted someone to love and take care of him. As the son of the mos...
4.6K 333 27
After a traumatic adolescence, Oscar Wilds has been able to start fresh in life and make something of himself in society. Becoming a respectable doct...
53.5K 1.9K 30
Manyeo isn't what you think he is....he's a very powerful witch. Manyeo=witch in Korean. the people in his home town called him that after they burne...