I Am Mrs. Malik? (One Directi...

Sara818 द्वारा

What if you woke up in a hospital bed and didn't have any memory of how you got there. You also don't remembe... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

214 3 0
Sara818 द्वारा

Ally's POV

I can't believe what happened last night, I am now dating Harry Styles but no one can know. I have to go break up with Zayn. I am dreading it, I don't want to break his heart but I love him. He is a great guy but I don't know him and I know Harry and want to be with him.

I went back to Kyle's room last night and he was already asleep when he came in. I woke up to my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I look at it and its Harry.

Good Morning babe ;] I jope you slept good. Today we have rehearsal at 1 and then the concert is at 8, I hope you can come it would mean a lot to me xo

Aww he is so cute.

Good Morning :] I will try to make it tonight...Can I bring Kyle?

I put the phone back down and see that Kyle is still sleeping.

"Kyle wake up" I say as I throw a pillow at him.

"Hey! I'm awake" he says rolling over in his bed to face me.

"Good! What's the plan for today?"

"Want to go see mom's grave?" he asks.

"Sure" I say then my phone vibrates, I pick it up and its Harry again.

Of course and wear something nice I have a surprise for you afterwards....;] and when are you going to talk to Zayn?

"Who is that?" Kyle asks. He must have notice the smile on my face.

"Harry...he wants to know if we can go to the concert tonight" I say

"Oh you like this boy...well if it makes you happy we can go but what about Zayn?" he says making me blush.

"I think i will go talk to him now" I say.

Then I answer Harry

I am going to go up to his room now...wish me luck :/

I get up and get dressed and make my way up to the boys floor. I can't believe I have to break up with Zayn, this is going to crush him.

I walk out of the elevator and go down the hall to his room and knock on the door. My heart is beating so fast I am so nervous. I don't know how he will react.

Zayn opens the door and he is in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Ally! What a surprise!" He says with a big smile and he gives me a hug.

"um...can we talk?" I say pulling out of the hug.

"Sure come in" he says pointing to the couch in the room.

"Zayn...." I say sitting on the couch next to him.

"Babe what is it?" He says grabbing my hands.

Oh I really hate this but I can't lead him on. I am with Harry now. Oh if he found out he would kill Harry.

"I think it would be best if we broke up...like I need time with my brother and really figure out what I want to do. I think we rushed this too soon. I am so sorry" I say.

I look at Zayn's face and it completely changes to sadness. He is about to cry.

"What made you want to do this?" he says with a tear falling down his face.

"My brother helped me realize that I don't know you and I need to figure out who I am and who I was but I want to be with my family not just strangers that were there when I woke up. I just don't think it is fair to you if I don't feel the same. I am sorry." I say wiping a tear from his face.

"I can't believe this....I thought this was going to be different this time. I really do love you."

"I know you do but I don't feel the same about you. I just don't want to lead you on."

"I appreciate that but does this mean we are getting a divorce as well?" He says as he begins to sob.

"Yes but we can still be friends I want to be friends" I say as I hug him.

He cries on my shoulder for several minutes until he pulls away.

"It's really over." He says and I nod my head.

-------

"You seem really happy today" Kyle says as he is driving to the cemetery.

"Well I just am happy to be back with family. I missed you so much." I say.

"Well I am happy you are going to stay with me we can catch up on the years we were apart."

"Yeah but I don't remember what happened the past four years just little bits of it." I say remembering what I have remembered.

"Well then I will just what happened to me then." he says laughing a bit.

There was a silence for awhile. Then Kyle asks "So this Harry boy should I be worried and when do I get to meet him?"

"Oh uh well we are kinda keeping it quiet that we are together, so like don't tell anyone and tonight you can meet him. I am sure we will be able to go back stage."

"Oh he is Zayn's friend isn't he...Ally are you sure you want to do that?" He says caring for me.

"Yes I love him. I want to be with him. Zayn doesn't need to know right now...I will tell him if we become really serious." I say.

"So this is why you broke up with Zayn. Oh boy you probably broke his heart. Ally mom always called you a heart breaker." he says laughing "The poor guy, I hope you don't break Harry's heart or mom will be haunting you from the grave" he says laughing

"Oh come on, I don't break a lot of guys hearts, mom always exaggerates things." I say defending myself.

"Oh sure....anyways we are here. Are you ready?" He says putting the car in park.

I nod and get out of the car. Kyle starts walking  down the row of graves until we reach the last one. On it is my mom's name and a quote that reads "Best mother, you will be missed."

There are dead flowers around the headstone. I just start to cry and fall to the ground. The realization of my mother being gone and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye just hit me. I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach, the feeling of the wind being knocked out of you.

"Ally!" I hear Kyle says but I don't move I just lay on the ground and cry. I feel Kyle start to rub my back as I continue to hysterically cry.

I don't know how long I cried for but once I stopped I just laid staring at the gravestone, the name of my mother carved into it. MARY.

"Ally are you okay?" Kyle finally asks.

"Our mother is gone. Forever. I didn't get to say goodbye." I say. Sitting up but don't take my eyes of the grave.

"No one did. But you remember the good times and that's what mom would want." He says giving me a hug.

"I miss her. I wish I could remember but I can't. How could dad do this!' I say

"I don't know. I have asked him and he won't tell me. He doesn't talk to me. He just sits there and stares. I stopped going, all I wanted was answers and I never got them. I have never hated someone more than I hate him." Kyle says and I can see there are tears in his eyes.

"Don't you cry too. We look like such a mess." I say giving him a hug.

"I am glad you came back. I missed you so much. I have been so alone." He says.

"I missed you too....I think we should go, we have to get ready for the concert." I say and we both stand up.

Kyle starts to walk back to the car, I touch the top of the grave with my hand and whisper "I love you mom, I wish you could be here and I am sorry I couldn't help you. Dad doesn't deserve to be alive if you are not here. I will find out why he did this. Why he took a mom away from her kids. I miss you so much."

I wipe the stray tears from my face and walk to the car.

A/N:

So I think I will update every Wednesday or Thursday. So look out for updates on those days.

I also want to thank you guys for all the reads.

Please vote, comment! Tell me what you think of the story so far. Do you like harry and Ally or Zayn and Harry? I don't know which way the story is going to go yet but If you guys like one over the other I could possible make it happen. So please comment

~sara xox

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.4K 317 66
what if you dated and married Niall Horan? what if someone was out to get you and your family?
Moments mindyn97 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...