Dangerous Boy

Por Dreamer9202

COMPLETED BOOK A ruthlessly dangerous, yet somehow captivating male was not someone Grace had ever imagined c... Más

I'm Sorry (Introduction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Please Read

Chapter Six

37.7K 1.1K 159
Por Dreamer9202

We have to keep Chris Colfer as Sam because who can't love him right?? :)

I wake earlier than I usually do on a Sunday the next morning, sprawled out openly across the spare bed in a very unladylike fashion. Groaning I roll over, almost falling straight off the mattress. Luckily my feet hit the carpeted floor in time, allowing me to some what steady my very uncoordinated self.

I run my fingers through my untameable bed hair a few times and with no luck make my way to the kitchen, hearing an unusual amount of banging around going on.

"Who the fuck has five different sized whisks when they don't even know how to cook toast?"

I pause in the doorway, examining the slim male standing behind the counter. He holds a large bowl filled with some kind of mixture and a handful of whisks. Like Xavier he has many tattoos across the visible parts of his skin, but instead of being all black like Xavier's, his are coloured. Usually I don't like colourful tattoos on anyone, somehow the unknown boy in the kitchen seems to suit them though. They match his bold blue shirt and bright eyes that widen when he sees me.

"You must be Grace!" The large smile that makes its way to his lips make me smile as well. It's so large that it takes up most of his face and makes me immediately like him. He doesn't look much older than I am and he's probably only about my height and size. He's not intimidating at all like Xavier is and when he wraps his arms around me in a tight hug I'm very taken back. "I'm Sam, it's so nice to meet you!"

This is who Xavier was talking to last night? He's not at all what I'd imagined him to look like and when he pulls back his wide smile is still in it's place.

"It's nice to meet you as well" I answer politely, watching him make his way back to the counter where a mess of ingredients and dirty dishes sit. "Do you uh - " I pause when he drops half a handful of flower across the tiled floor clumsily. "Do you need some help?"

"No, no you sit!" He gestures to the bar stool in front of him and I do as he says, sitting across from him. He continues to whisk the thick, pale looking batter.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing - kind of."

Giggling I nod, watching as he cracks an egg but drops most of the broken bits of shell in with it to the mixture.

"Do you live here as well?" it never occurred to me that Xavier might live with someone but it should have, why wouldn't he?

"Oh hell no. That would be like living with the fucking grinch 24/7" he screws his nose as he drops another egg into the bowl.

"How did you meet him?"

"I grew up in this like prestiges, religious family" he explains openly. Although he doesn't know me at all.  "I told them I was gay when I was 14 and became the black sheep of the entire town.  They pretty much kicked me out and Xavier found me on the street a few months later."

"I'm so sorry" I apologise sadly, that's awful.

"Don't be" he smiles again, shrugging lazily. "If it didn't happened I would've grown up and been forced to be a priest or something" he shivers, a horrified look making its way to his face. "And have you seen what they wear? Hell no, that would not have gone down well."

My laughter is cut short by footsteps making their way down the stairs. Xavier eyes me cautiously at first but he quickly notices Sam and a very unimpressed look settles on his face.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" he looks questionably at Sam as he smiles, obviously unfazed by Xavier's demanding presence in the room.

"Nice to see you too Mr Grumpy pants" Sam rolls his eyes, gesturing to the bar still beside me for him to sit down. "I had to meet Grace! Plus I was bored and I knew you'd be missing me so I decided to come over and make breakfast."

Xavier seems unsure as he pulls the seat out beside me. There are so many unanswered questions between us after what he told me last night, but I smile shyly at him and he seems to take it as permission to sit down.

Having him so close to me still makes my heart rate skyrocket. I can feel his body heat radiating off him from where he sits and the musky smell of his cologne makes my insides churn. I can only hope I don't embarrass myself anymore than I already have over the last few days.

A disgusted look makes its way to his face as he examines the mixture Sam's currently stirring and the mess all over his kitchen. The expression is amusing. He looks mortified and his dark eyes narrow when he meets Sam's gaze again.

"How many times have I told you that you can't just walk into my house whenever you want to? This isn't a public place." Xavier states. Sam totally ignores his negative attitude and pulls out a large bag of sugar. "You don't even know how to cook Sam. And brown sugar doesn't go in pancakes."

"Correction - I am learning to cook" he states. "Key word learning. Now put your devil glare away before you scare Grace." He directs his attention to me now, "Please tell me you eat sugar?"

"I eat way to much of it" I respond and Sam's smile grows. He rips the bag open, tipping the whole lot into the mixture.

I'm not sure whether his calculations are particularly accurate, but its entertaining to watch.

"Oh thank the Lord! I was afraid you'd be one of those healthy people" Sam shivers as he says the word. "Like Mr fitness weirdo over here, who only eats green shit so he can keep his ten million abs."

"You don't eat sugar?" I look up at Xavier whose biceps flex when he rests them on the table. He shakes his head, smiling a little at my shocked face. "I wish I had the strength to do that" I tell him.

"Screw that, I'd rather die a fat man at 20 than not be able to eat sugar" Sam tells us.

He holds the bowl in Xavier's view. He's put so much sugar in that there are large grains all stuck together. The very pale colour its turning is one I haven't seen before. "See, doesn't that look delicious Xavier?"

"Absolutely not" Xavier grumbles, obviously unimpressed. I can't help but laugh a little at his expression. Xavier looks down at me again as I try to control my giggles, a small smile making its way to his lips.

"Wow" Sam points the mixture covered whisk in our direction as I look away from Xavier's warm gaze. "I can feel a lot of sexual chemistry between you two."

I choke on the air I'm breathing and Xavier makes some kind of strangled sound with his throat.

It sounds like something between a cough and horrified gasp.

Sam smirks at this, obviously enjoying the way my cheeks turn hot pink with embarrassment.

"Sam -" Xavier growls quickly, glaring openly at him.  "Stop talking."

"I'm just saying, I can feel it" he winks at me and my embarrassment only grows.

If possible Xavier's warning glare darkens further. "Again with the devil stare Xavier, you need to work on that" Sam waves him off. "So tell me about yourself Grace, whats your story?"

"Um-" I answer unsurely, trying to think of something interesting to tell him but nothing comes to mind. "There's not much to tell really, I'm quite boring."

"Oh come on!" Sam leans forward across the table.  "There has to be something! I can see a little bit of bad ass in you somewhere."

"Not really, I just go to school" I answer. Smiling as Sam rolls his eyes for the millionth time today.

"Come on girl, what do you like to do in your spare time? You can't go to school in the weekends, if you do then you need help."

"I run a lot in my spare time and do homework, I guess that's it really" Sam's eyes nearly fall out. I can feel Xavier's stare on me again and can't help but giggle at the horrified expression on Sam's face.

"You mean you choose to purposely get hot and sweaty and basically kill yourself for fun? Like walking but faster and more excruciatingly painful right?"

"I guess you could explain it like that" Sam's mouth basically drops to the floor. "You're an amazing human being" he declares. "I can't even walk to the fridge, or to get the remote. Exercise in general, just isn't really my thing. Unless eating is an exercise, I can do that real well."

"Just ignore him" Xavier whispers, loud enough so Sam can hear him. "He doesn't know how to shutup or filter anything that he says."

"Please Xaivy" Xavier slaps his hand away when he tries to pinch his cheek. "You know you love me you grumpy old man."

I laugh for what feels like the hundredth time as Xavier looks at me. "Don't laugh, you'll only encourage him" he says quietly, teasingly, directly beside my ear. "And you really do not want to do that."

"I totally ship it by the way" Sam says all of a sudden.

"Gavier, no that doesn't work," he pauses, "Xgrav-" he huffs, "I'll have to work on the name, but I still ship it."

"Ship what?"

"You two idiot" Sam groans seeing the confusion on Xavier's face. "Please tell me you know what that is Xavier?"

Xavier's blank face confirms his answer, and Sam slaps his forehead with the palm of his hand loudly.

"Oh God" Sam groans. "Somebody kill him before I do."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3M 254K 50
In which Mason James finds himself falling for the innocent and naive girl named Lily Rose. When Lily's parents decide to put her in public school...
15.4K 294 17
Warning: this book contains foul language, mild imagery and violence. Kaylee Black is perfect. Define perfect? She has everything: the looks, the mon...
614 68 22
Grace Parker has spent nearly her entire life after the accident cooped up in a hospital bed. And when her parents finally manage to persuade her int...
10.5M 213K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...