Our Fate.

By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

[ Ranking on No. 2 . 01/05/22] "We are Married" Three words break everything in Khadija life. How easy it was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Epilogue.
You Captured My Heart.
One Shot Stories (New Book)
The Fiction Awards 2016.
She Left Me Alone.

Chapter 31.

12.1K 627 14
By Proud-To-Be-Muslim

Chapter 31.

---------------

Khadija.

It has been 2 days since Rauhan tell Uncle and Aunty his decision. I am feeling like this all is happening because of me. Rauhan is very quiet in these 2 days. He didn't talk much. He was lost in his own thoughts. It started to worry me. I know he couldn't leave his parents but he is leaving them for me so I don't have to take everything what his Mom do with me. I don't want to tell him about it but when he says he know about what Ammara says to me I told him everything. I know I can't hide it from him for a long time. I know one day he will find out but I never expect he could find out this soon.

"Rauhan please think about everyone. Please think once again before leaving." I pleaded him 10 times since morning but he again shook his head. I am packing everything while he was doing work on his laptop.

"No, my decision is final. We are moving from here."

"But why? Why can't we live here with your parents?" I asked, but I know what he will say. He stop everything and turn to me.

"Khadija, I can't see you get beaten or insult for nothing. Mom needs to know you are not what she think. When Mom told me we are going to your house for marriage I was happy and thinking Mom finally accept my choice but I was wrong. She accept you only to create bad image of you in my mind and make me think I did a mistake but I know I didn't. The first time I saw you, I feel something different about you. I feel complete when I am with you." He said honestly looking into my eyes. I feel my heart swelled up from his words about me.

"I understand but please only once think about it. This is a big decision Rauhan. She is your Mom. I know she can't bare the pain of you leaving her. Just stay here and continue what's going on. I know by the time everything get change. She will understand I am not a wrong person. If we go away from here then Saima Aunty tell her more wrong things about me and she will hate me more." I tried to convince him from doing something wrong.

"Okay. I will think about it." He said with a sigh. I smile and went back to packing. I pack only few things because I know when he think about it deeply he understand what I am trying to tell him and cancel moving from here.

It was lunch time and today is Sunday. Mostly on Sundays Rauhan went in his Dad study to spend some time with him. Like always he do the same thing. He is in study talking to his about what I told him. I am glad he is thinking about it. I am in kitchen making lunch for everyone when his Mom think of coming in and help me. I know she had something to say me by the look for her face.

"Why are you doing this?" Aunty said after few minutes. I looked at her confused.

"I don't know what are you talking about?" I asked politely. She glared at me.

"You know what I am talking about. Don't fool me. I know you put in Rauhan mind to move from here. I told you this is only a deal between him and his Dad. In six months you will be out of my son life." She said angrily but I shake my head. Why she can't see I am not that of person?

"No, Aunty. I didn't do anything with Rauhan. It is his decision. You lie to me. He told me this is not a deal. You are only doing this to make me fight with him so we get separate and Ammara can come in his life." I told her. I didn't mean to say anything but I have to. This is going far away from my limits.

"Mom." We heard Rauhan voice from behind us. We turned and saw him standing on door. His face is slightly red and he look angry.

"Yes Rauhan" she asked softly. He looked at me then at her. I give a pleading look not to say anything. He sighed heavily.

"I want to talk about something. Please come out. You too Khadija." He said and turn around. She turned to me and give me a glare before going out of kitchen. I finish my work quickly and went in living room to know what he wants to talk about. They are sitting quietly. When I enter in they looked at me and Uncle give me a warm smile before looking at Rauhan. He give me a softly look and clear his throat before saying anything.

"I want to tell about my decision. I decide what I have to do." He paused and looked at me then his Mom. "We are not going to Texas. We are moving in my old apartment that is few minutes away from here. This is how we can come here to see you two whenever we want and we didn't leave you."

This is a good idea but still I am worried on how his Mom take it. She sat there with blank face. She had no emotions on her face. No, anger, no worried, no concern.

"Mom?" Rauhan called her when she didn't say anything. She looked at him then at me.

"Do whatever you want. I will never say anything to you again." She said and stood up leaving us there. Uncle also went after her. Rauhan sighed heavily and run his hand in his hairs.

"This is not how I want it to go." He says to himself. I went to him and sit beside him.

"Don't worry. I know she will understand soon, but I still think we should live with her here." I told him but he shake his head again. He is so much stubborn.

"No, we have to leave from here. Thanks to you if you didn't tell me to think we had done a big mistake leaving from here to Texas." He smiled softly.

"I know, I am always right." I smirked and try to lighten the tension in room.

"Really? Well, in that case..." He stretch his hands making me swallow.

"Wait! Sorry, I am not right." I quickly say as I saw his fingers coming toward me.

"Good." He smirked and stood up. Few days back by mistake he know my weakness. He know I am ticklish badly. Every time I tease him or argue on anything he started to tickle me and make me give up.

After lunch, I started to pack everything cloths, our room things. Rauhan didn't want anything new in the apartment. He wants to take his room there. He says things from here make him feel at home. I don't mind because I know it was hard to leave your home. I can understand what he is feeling right now. Shehroz and Shaheer help him to move things in apartment. Rauhan say he rented it when he was in college. He lived here because he wants to study in peace and at his home Hira Bhabhi bring her friends after college. After he was graduated from college he buy it with help of his Dad because it had a great view of city. It was on top of the building.

The apartment was bigger than I thought. He told me it is big but I didn't expect it this big. When we step in apartment and walk inside, there was a big living room and ceiling was of glass. Walls were in cream color with big brown couches. There was an LCD on wall and shelves were around it which held DVD's of movies, Tv shows and some Islamic shows. There were 3 big bedrooms in this apartment. One was master bedroom and other two were normal. Master bedroom was painted in soft sea green color but it was empty. All rooms were furnished but not this one. I thought it was Rauhan's room and he confirmed it when he bring boxes in room.

"So, you like it?" He asked breathing heavily. I nodded.

"This is a nice apartment. I thought it would be normal size but this is so much bigger than I thought." I told him looking around. He chuckle and come behind me.

"I am glad you like it. It wasn't that big. It was normal." He said and shrugged before wrapping his arms around me. I stiffed for a minute before releasing myself from him and he frowned.

"You're all sweaty. Go take shower while I make something for you." I said walking out of room. I pass living room and went in kitchen. I like living room most because it had long a glass window on left wall and beside it was a balcony. I make some pancakes for Rauhan and set in tray with a glass of juice. When I walk back in our room, I nearly dropped tray of food. There Rauhan was standing in front of mirror only in sweat pant and shirtless. I want to take my eyes off him but I just couldn't. His body was well built. I could see water dripping from his hairs to his body. I don't know how long I stand there staring at him but I quickly looked away when he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Khadija. Are you okay?" He asked confused but still shirtless. I could feel a little blush on my face when he notice I was staring at his body and he smirk.

"Y-yeah. Please put on your shirt." I mumbled walking past him. I heard his chuckle and shuffling. When I turn around he was now in his T-shirt.

"Come sit and eat with me." He said and pulled me in bed with him. We eat and talk about things. He says he miss his Mom badly but also he know it is better for her and us. When I ask him how he find out what Ammara say to me he get nervously. He told me Zoya and Amir tell him what happen that day. I thought he don't like his cousins but he says only they are his real cousins and other are mean to him. They only with them for his money.

He also told me something which left me in shock. He tell me what type of Saima Aunty is. She is greedy for money. She married Rauhan Uncle for his money and when he died she lost their business. He says she killed him by pushing his uncle from stairs. I was shocked to hear that. How could someone kill their own life partner?

When night came Rauhan went to bed because he was tried setting everything. I was in living room watching Tv when I got a call from Asim. I told him about my and Rauhan relationship. He was glad that we talk and sort out everything. I told him what happen few days back with his Mom.

"So now you both live alone? How could he do that?" He asked in disbelief. I sighed.

"I don't know, I tried hard to stop him but he already made his mind and I couldn't do anything in that." I told him. I wish I could stop all this.

"What he did is better for both of you." He said and I shake my head but he can't see me.

"It is not better for us. I want her to accept me by heart. Leaving the house didn't do that. She hates me more now because she think I want to take Rauhan away from her. I tried to tell Rauhan about it he is not listening me. He says he couldn't see me going through with all that."

"Listen Khadija, what he do was not right with you but if you ask me I would say he did good to get away from there. If this make his Mom upset then let her. In starting she will be angry with both of you but when time passed she will realise she didn't do good with you."

"Asim my intention is not to make her feel guilty. I want her to accept me not to say sorry. I would never think for her apologizing me for anything. I can understand she wants best for Rauhan and she didn't think I am best for him" I argued in annoyance. He sighed deeply.

"Whatever you say Khadija but always remember one thing, please don't get too kind with anyone. They will use you." He says and I could imagine him shaking his head.

"Asim, can we talk about this another time? I am going, I am tired." I told him and on cue I yawned at which he chuckle.

"Go my sleepy sister. I will call you again. Take care, Allah Hafiz." He says softly making me smile at his brother softness.

"Okay. You too. Allah Hafiz." We hung up. I walk in room and saw Rauhan sleeping peacefully. His hairs were messed up and his mouth was open. I remember few days ago we had an argument and he says I do sleep talk but I know I don't. When I told him about his mouth open sleeping habit but he doesn't believe me. I held my phone in front of my face and with back camera I made a short video and snap some pictures of him. I mentally decide I will show him tomorrow and he saw how he look like when he sleep. I walk in closest and changed into something comfortable before going to bed for some sleep but it wasn't coming. It is mid night when I finally start falling into deep sleep.

--------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Next Chapter will be out soon.

Yesterday, I update One Wrong Decision. Please Read my other book as well and let me know what you think about those books.

-Maddy.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 46.2K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
781K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
500K 24.5K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
62.8K 4.1K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...