The Perks of Having The Perv...

By krsdnlslta

The more he gets closer, the deeper the kiss gets. My hands weren't able to move, they are just on the side o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Juliet Lois Martin
Chapter 2 - The College Brat
Chapter 3 - My perverted boss
Chapter 4 - The D-bag
Chapter 6: Mind-blowing
Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Chapter 8 - I Plus Him Equals Trouble
Chapter 9 - My Bet Vs. His Bet
Chapter 10 - Turning Into A Brat
Chapter 11 - When Things Gets Confusing
Chapter 12 - Feelings? What do I even Feel?
Chapter 13 - Doubt
Chapter 14 - The Outing / Day 1
Chapter 15 - The Outing / Day 2
Chapter 16 - Day 2 / Like me or Hate Me?
Chapter 17 - Admitting It
Chapter 18: The Outing/ Last Day
Chapter 19 - Heart Pounding
Chapter 20 - Unforgettable Moment
A/N
Chapter 21 - Trouble
Chapter 22 - Truths and Dares
Update?
Chapter 23 - Zachary's Family
Chapter 24 - Plans and Disasters
Chapter 25 - Unspoken Words
Chapter 25 (Part 2) - When Clumsiness Takes Over
Chapter 26 - Lost and Found
Chapter 27 - Chapter One
Chapter 28 - Juliet and Jealousy
Chapter 29 - Emma and Harris
Chapter 30 - The truth
Chapter 31 - Spies and Confrontations
Chapter 32 - Introductions
Chapter 33 - Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 34 - A Normal Day
Chapter 35 - Spending it with Him
Epilogue
NEW STORY! ~
STORY UPDATE! MUST READ :)

Chapter 5: Trouble

2.4K 64 2
By krsdnlslta

Juliet

"She's stable. You don't have to worry about anything. She responds to the medications that we're giving to her but I wish that she would wake up. Just don't give up, okay?" The nurse who was in charge of my mother take a grip on my hand, she was comforting me. It was nice for her to do so. I think she's on her mid 30's base on her appearance.

"Thank you." I gave her a weak smile when she was about to get out of the room. Before she push the door, she said, "I don't want to trouble you dear but you have to pay the bills for the past days or the bills will just get piled up." She went out of the room and close the door behind her.

"Bills. How much do we owe the hospital mom? I just wish that my salary is enough to pay the bills. I just wish that you wake up already." I lean closer to her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

I wish that my mother will wake up already.

--

I rang the doorbell when I'm at Chloe's porch. What's taking her so long? I rang the doorbell again and no one seems to be responding. Should I just leave? When I was about to take a step out of the porch, the door opened. And there she is, her hair was tied into a messy bun while she was currently wearing an oversized shirt and pink pajamas. She must have been sleeping?

"Did you just woke up?" I took my backpack on the floor and head my way towards the door. She rubs her eyes with her hands and said in weak tone of voice, "Well yeah, since you came here at eleven o' clock in the evening. I thought you'll be here early?" She finishes with a matter of a fact tone.

I close the door behind me, "Well yeah, sorry. It's just that my boss let me out late." Total lie. I'm sorry Chlo. We went upstairs and straight to her room. Her room is clean as always and that is one of the characteristics that I admire from Chloe.

"I thought your boss was going to let you out early today and you just have to drop by at elsewhere before going here? Perhaps, have you been hiding something from me?" Chloe jumps on her medium sized bed with a questionable look on her face. What should I tell her this time? I don't like lying but I have to. I know that I should just tell her the truth since she's my best friend but they have helped me enough and this time I wanted to handle this alone. I can do this, I believe in myself. I don't want to be a burden to her, to them.

"Oh, that. Well, I-uh, he have some errand to go to that he asks me if I can go work up until nine." I swallowed the lump on my throat and turn my back away from her. Can we just skip to the part where she tell stories about herself and the guys she broke up to?

"Okay. How many jobs are you even taking? You look like a mess. And where have you gone off yesterday? We've been looking all over for you, texted and even called you and yet you didn't even respond to anyone of us." I'm sensing that she have her other eyebrow raised up while folding her arms against her chest. She does that when she kept on asking questions when she's curious. And with all of her friends, she usually does that to me since we're pretty close.

I've got to breath. I inhale and look up the ceiling before exhaling. I stick my hands together before facing her with a smile on my face. I went towards her and sit down at the edge of the bed. Before I even explain myself to her, she widen her eyes for a couple of seconds before raising her index finger pointing at the side of my neck. At first I don't know what is she doing or why the hell is she pointing at my neck and then I finally realize that is that the hickey that Zachary Thomas Winters placed.

Befor she even utter something that will be uncomfortable to me, I reached her mouth and covered it with the use of my right hand, "Don't you dare shout. I'll explain everything as long as you don't act like an animal that just got out from the cage." Before removing my hand over her mouth, she raises her hand giving me a thumbs up and I'm not sure whether she would act like a human being since I got the feeling that she thought that I finally hooked up with a guy that I like which was definitely not true.

I release my hand from her mouth and she suddenly become hyper and it was a different version of her being hyper compared before. "T-Teeellll M-ee-ee, Wh-what the hell fucking happened?!" There is this short pause coming out from her words and it was because it was undetermined whether she's happy for me or not. Her expression was unexplainable and I can't even read her expression.

I slowly and clearly told her the story. From the guy who took advantage of me while I'm drunk and when I wasn't able to fight back because I was surprised and it felt like I was stoned to death. She listened to me, she didn't but in and just lend her eyes and ears to me. I told her how the guy touched the upper sensitive part of my body and how I felt so embarrassed, humiliated, disgusted and every little thing of expression that made me feel like I've been violated. I told her the part how I punch this guy's cheek and how I wish of not meeting him again. Unluckily, I met the guy again and I told her everything about what happened today but of course I told her that I got out at nine o' clock in the evening.

She is emotionless after I told her every detail of the story. I was waiting for her to respond but she just let her mouth open like as if she was surprised of something. Minutes later, I pinch her arm and she manage to respond with a loud shout. I just hope that her parents won't wake up.

"What was that for?!" She continuously rub her arm while having a mean look glued on her face. "Okay, so that hickey was from this guy who I presumed to be hot because base on the given details of his physical appearance, he was hot college guy." Her facial expression suddenly changed when she talks about Zachary Thomas Winters which I think of as my one and only archenemy.

I nodded in respond and she opened her mouth again, " I know you hate him for doing this naughty and pervy things to you but don't you think he's only doing this because he is interested to you? Why don't you try and see or at least give this guy a chance. I mean, he's just a couple of years older than you. And besides, he has been single for like 6 months?"

I laugh at her funny and absurd reply. She didn't seem to buy my expression and waited for me to respond which I will definitely say something opposite on what she was thinking. "Not a chance. This guy is not my type and I don't think that I can digest this guy on my system." I sound bitter but all I was saying was nothing but the truth. I mean, look at that guy, I won't even fall for him even if he's the last person left on earth.

"You seriously need to be open minded. This guy is one jackpot, he's no-" Before she even finished her sentence, my phone rang and it was surprising since it was already late at night. I took my phone out of my pocket and there is no name displayed and only a number that I don't even know. I rejected the call and went to look at Chloe and gestured her to continue but this time, my phone rang again and it was the same number. Seriously, who the hell is this? I rejected the call again since I don't know whoever it was. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't answer unknown number since I don't like strangers.

"Can I talk now?" Chloe said in an irritated tone of voice. After I nodded, and she was about to say something, my phone rang again and it was from the same number. I was about to reject it again but Chloe grabs my phone away from my hands and answered it. She put on loudspeaker while she pushes me down the bed with my front body facing the down. She lands on my back to stop me from moving any further and cover my mouth with her other hand.

"Hello Ms. Hot Caretaker? Why did you ran away when I was about to give you a ride home? Silly little girl. I'm glad that you answered the call because if you didn't I'm going to do this up until noon." The deep and husky voice said and the sound of the voice is already familiar to my ears. It is Zachary Thomas Winters.

I'm trying to fight Chloe by shaking my body off for her to get out of my back but it failed. She changed the tone of her voice and said, "Oh hi Zach, I'm sorry. I don't want to be a bother to you that's why I decided to leave without saying good bye." I can hear Chloe giggling under her breath.

That is not how I sound and that is not what I'm going to say to him if he told me that. I would have told him to get lost or why the hell is he disturbing me in the middle of the night. "Is that so, I don't think that is what the respond I'll get from you. Have you been drinking again?" He said. Even Zach thinks that this isn't the respond that I was going to say. Get the hell out of my back Chloe.

"Yes. I've been drinking. It's because I can't remove the thought of you kissing me last night and how I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry if I punch you back then, I was just surprised on the sudden move that you made. But if you're willing to do that again, I'm willing to let you touch both. And, I also can't remove about the fact that you placed a hickey on my neck which I really cherish. Don't forget about the time I saw your butt. That made my day handsome." Chloe say those words in the most flirting way possible and it made me throw a fit of range. I use every bit of energy that was left on my body and pushed her out of my back. She landed on the floor as well as my phone.

"Is this really Juliet Lois Martin because I don't think that she will say things like this especially when she holds a grudge on me." He said.

I immediately run towards the floor and grab my phone. I placed it on my left ear and said, "The fuck I'm not going to say those stuffs to you. Not in a fucking million years, even if you're last person to be left here on earth. That is my best friend and she's just messing with you. Why are you calling anyway? It's late and you're waking me up for fucking sake." I retorted. How will I explain about the fact why I told my best friend about the encounter that we had yesterday and today? He would totally think that I'm falling for him which I'm not.

"I thought so too. Can you do me a favor and stop saying the word, fuck? Anyway, nice hearing your beautiful voice again Juliet. I'm looking forward seeing you again but let me just ask you two questions." His voice gave chills against my spine and I don't know why. Chloe sat down beside me and patiently listen to our conversation.

"No. You can't ask a question." I said.

"First question is why did you tell her about everything that we shared a while ago? Do you happen to have a crush on me?" He chuckled after launching the question and it made me want to rip his head off.

"I shared it because I wanted to get out the anger that is piling up in my system because of the jerk that I'm talking to right now and I don't think I have a crush on you because if I did, I wouldn't have this grudge on you." I smirk on my intelligent reply and seconds later he responded, "Don't you think that a guy like me likes a girl like you?" What? I don't get it.

"Pardon?" What the hell is this guy saying?

"Good night Ms. Hot Caretaker. See you tomorrow." I was about to ask him about the last question that he told me but he ended the phone call before I even respond. I took a quick glance at Chloe and she have this cocky look on her face. What the hell is her problem?

"That guy likes you." She remarks.

I bluff on her sudden remark and ignored her. I lie down the bed and stare at the ceiling while I felt her lie down beside me. "I really think that this guy will be a huge impact on your life starting now." She said. I can't help but to laugh at her absurd remarks. "Good night Chloe." I said.

--

My eyes opened when I felt the sun's light illuminating Chloe's room. I slowly move my head to look at Chloe's sleeping figure but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I was a bit startled since she never wake up earlier than me and it was a bit of a surprise to see her not there. Maybe she gone to the bathroom or her parents called her out. I crawled a little inch closer in the bed to reach for my phone on the table beside it. When I was able to get a hold of my phone, it's already pass ten o' clock. I'm fuckin' late for work. This is longest sleep that I had since the incident that had occurred to my mother. Why Chloe didn't woke me up? She knows that I have a work to attend to. I cursed under my breath and stand up from the bed. I need to take a bath first before going to work. I realize that I wasn't able to take a shower last night and I really find that disgusting. I let laziness and tiredness overcome my whole body that I forgot to clean myself. I can feel this sticky sensation on my face and that was because of Zach's dogs licking me. How the hell could I forgot to shower this time huh?

I know I'm late but whether I move fast or not, I'm still late and that won't even change. Where's Chloe anyway? I knock on the bathroom of Chloe's room and called Chloe's name but no one answered. I twisted the door knob of the door out of the room and I was startled to see Chloe having a smile all over her beautiful face.

I frown as soon as I saw her and let my mouth do the talking, "Why the hell didn't you wake me up? You do realize that I have work to attend to?!" I wish she realize that I was mad right now but still, her facial expression didn't change and I don't know why.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. That, I forgot. But, I didn't forgot to make you breakfast. My parents already leave for work that's why we are the only ones left. I can give you a lift to work after you eat your breakfast and take a bath." She put on an emphasis on the word bath. Is it really that obvious that I look like a mess and I stink? Well, first of all, I don't even smell something weird on my body but I know that I look like a mess.

She made me eggs and bacon it was delicious. Chloe loves cooking and back then, she often tells me that she wanted to be a chef someday. While me, on the other hand, I was thinking of being a journalist. I love writing and I think it can lead me into a big and greater world. Well, yeah. I still have a couple months left before I enter college but it's nice to get a plan for your life than having it planned out when you enter a path that you didn't even wish to enter. Anyway, I'm getting confused of what I'm saying right now. We talk for like half an hour and then it hit me, I have work to do. She offered to clean the plates since I have to go and take a bath. I took the spare towel that is hung on the back door of Chloe's room and went inside.

"Chloe, can you get my backpack. I forgot to get my undies and clothes that I should wear." I shouted while taking a glimpse on her room. She was on her bed when I ask her to do so. She handed me my back pack and when I put on my undies on, something came up in the back of my mind. This is not my clothes. Where is my pants and my shirt that I brought last night? Why do I have a mini skirt and tube like top? Chloe.

"Chloe!!" I shouted my best friend's name. She was in front of the bathroom door and ask if what was wrong. "What did you do with my clothes?!" I was a bit of angry but I can't be totally mad with her.

"Oh. That. My mother bought me a hot chocolate drink early in the morning and when I was about to stand up and drink it downstairs, I tripped and the chocolate drink landed on your back pack. I didn't realize that your bag was slightly opened that the drink entered and put a stain on your clothes."

Is she lying? Because if my backpack has been flooded with chocolate drink, I could still see it up to now. And why didn't my undies gone affected when it was together with my clothes? "Chloe. Give me back my clothes now. I'm late." I said with gritted teeth but she still have this innocent look on her face. She's still saying that it was because of the drink.

My phone rang and Chloe answered the phone call and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello? Juliet's friend speaking."

"Oh, good morning. This is Cody, I'm her co-worker. I would like to ask if you know where she is because she is running late and Ms. Winters is already looking for her. Is she okay?" I'm in big trouble if I won't be out of this bathroom this instant.

I have no choice but to wear this outfit. I have my worker's outfit on the café, I'll just changed my outfit there.

"Oh she's on her way there. I'm sorry but it was my fault that she was late because she helped me out with something important. Please don't fire her." Chloe replied.

I smug on her reply and got out of the bathroom when I wore the clothes that was placed on my backpack. The skirt is extremely short and I can't help but to feel uncomfortable.

She raises her right thumb when she saw what I was wearing and Cody replied, "No, she won't be fired since she's just late. I just hope that she won't do that again. Ms. Winters said if you could talk to her, can you tell her to go straight at her brother's house since he hasn't been answering any of her calls. She can leave work for today, no salary deducted." My eyes widen when Zach's sister requested me to go there wearing nothing but these pathetic outfit. No, no, I'm not going there wearing this. And why can't her sister go there? It's not like she doesn't have a car to use to get there. It's just a thirty minute drive for fuckin sake.

"Okay. I will tell it to her immediately. I'm going to hang up now." Chloe replied. She jump after hanging up and excitedly told me, "You're going to Mr. Hotty College guy! Wearing that! He will really find you quiet irresistible." She ended her sentence with a wink.

No, no and no. I shake my head, gesturing that I disapprove of what she was thinking. She didn't budge and take a hold of my wrist while heading downstairs, the garage and to her car. "Chloe! I'm not going to the perverted guy's house hold wearing this kind of clothing! He might get the wrong idea." I retorted.

"If you didn't go to the car and let me drive you there, I promise to not talk to you and talk to this hot college guy instead. Since, I have your phone, I can give him a call right now." She raises both of her eyebrows in unison, she was challenging me. I always lose when she does.

--

I kept on cursing under my breath on the forty minute drive all the way to Zachary's house. If he tries to harass me or think of perverted stuff towards me, I'm going to punch him hard and this time, I'll do it harder than before.

We stopped by in front of his house and Chloe toss my phone to my hand and gave me a wink before unlocking her car door. When I'm finish working, I promise to go straight at her house and attack her like she's a piece of meat.

Chloe made a loud fuss by honking her car three times before leaving. I let out a tantrum and groaned when I'm finally on his doorstep. I knock on the door and called for his name but no one was answering. I twisted the door knob and I was a bit of startled because it was open. Didn't his parents taught him to lock the door before sleeping? When I took a step inside and close the door behind me, I pull my skirt a little bit down because I'm getting really uncomfortable because it's extremely short.

The living room was a mess since pillows and beer bottles were scattered all over the floor. It even smells like alcohol all over the place. I scrunch my nose in disgust as I walk all over the place. No Zach was found. I take a slow and silent step on the stairs to refrain loud noises from being heard. I feel like I'm being a burglar.

When I was in front of his room, I placed my ear on the door to listen if anyone's in there. I don't want to open it since I don't want to see another butt displayed on his room. When I carefully listen, I can hear a girl's voice. I thought he was single?

I heard another voice and it was a sound of a male. If that was Zach, his voice sounds different because it's quite weak. I can't hear their conversation because they are talking softly. Before I even remove my ear out of the door, I heard something improper for my ears to listen. I heard the bed's foam moving slowly until it was moving very fast, in the same time, I heard the girl moaning.

"Fucking playboy." I said in a low tone of voice.

"I'm not a fucking playboy." A deep and husky voice said. I slowly turn my back to see Zach standing behind me with nothing but only his boxers on. He doesn't have anything on his top part that all of his abs were displayed like he's some kind of model you can see on the magazine.

Again, my eyes widen in shock to see him standing at my back. If he is here, then who the hell is that guy?

"What are you doing here?" He spoke in a soft tone of voice.

"Your sister called me to go here and check on you idiot." I glared at him.

He chuckled on my irritated reply and said, "No, not that. I mean, what are you doing here dressed like that?" He pointed the outfit that I was wearing which I didn't really decided to wear on the first place.

"This is not really what I was going to wear-" My voice was a bit higher than before since I'm getting a little bit angry because of what Chloe made me wear. He cuts off my sentence by placing his hand on my mouth while his back was pressed on mine. What the hell is this guy doing? Asking me and shutting me like I'm some kind of toy.

"Shit, did you hear that? Are they already awake?" The girl with a high pitched voice said and it was so loud that her voice was heard even without placing your ear on the door.

"I'll go check." The guy said. When we both heard it, Zach immediately carried me and went towards the guest room. He shuts the door softly with the use of his back. "No, no one's here." The guy said. I felt him let out a deep breath.

"You can put me down now." I said in an awkward tone. He gently place me down and it was more awkward since I can still feel his arms on my back and legs when he carried me.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and sat there. Realization finally kicks in, it was only me and Zach on one room. A girl and a guy on one room. And that guy happened to be wearing nothing but his boxers. Plus, he's a total pervert.

"So, why are you wearing that thing again?" He said while I felt him lie down the bed.

"I don't need to explain since it's none of your business." I feel a little bit tense when I can feel his presence closer to mine. I felt him move since the foam of the bed was moving.

"Well, I'm your boss." He whispered in my ear, giving me a tingling sensation.

"Do that again and I will punch you on the left cheek." I responded in a feisty manner.

He chuckles and later he composed a blank look on his face when he finally met my eyes.

"Do you really hold a grudge on me?" He said in a soft tone of voice.

"Yes." I quickly responded. I was a little bit bothered with our closeness but I tried my best not to show it.

"Will you still hold a grudge on me when I told you that I like you?" And that sends my heart fluttering and banging against my chest louder and faster than before.

"What?!" I was intimidated with his question. He launch a genuine smile on his lips before moving an inch closer to me.

Is this guy going to kiss me?! I don't think that I'm that kind of girl who is easy to get or play with. I move back when he tries to move closer and later I found myself lying down the bed with both of his arms closing me in. "Zach, please stop fooling around." I said seriously.

He didn't change his facial expression and just smiled. "I'm seriously going to kick you in the groin if you won't stop." The beating of my heart wasn't calming and it was already uncomfortable.

When his nose touch mine and our lips our just an inch apart, "I know that you wanted to be kissed by me." He said. What the hell is this guy talking about? Is he high on drugs?!

He slowly parted and lie down the bed beside me. I felt at ease when he manage to let go off me. I turn my head to face him and his eyes were already looking at me. "I have a question." I said.

"What is it?" He quickly responded.

"Are you taking drugs?" I said straight forwardly.

"What?!" His facial expression changed and it was surprising to see him that way. "No! I drink but I don't do drugs." He said truthfully.

"Well, it looks like you are on drugs." I said.

I don't do drugs but I think I could really use one because Zachary Thomas Winters has been giving me this feelings and emotions that I can't understand.

--

I update every Mondays! So don't fail and miss each chapter.

Hit that star button and vote if you love this chapter! Comments are well appreciated. Have a nice day ahead!

-k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
18K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
21.9K 663 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
375 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...