What Goes Bump In The Night (...

By Ridiculous_

Yearning for that dominance, that need to take charge, I shoved his tongue out of my mouth and inserted mines... More

| Prologue |
| Diner |
| Forest |
| So pretty |
| Steak |
| 1999 Indian Chief |
| Lions Den |
| Hidden Under Art |
| Go to Hell |
| Damnation |
| Mutilated |
| Familiar |
-New-
Countdown
Its almost time
Launch

| No Good |

35K 1.8K 186
By Ridiculous_

"Please, can you refrain from getting sick?" I begged Dan to never get sick the nights Alexa and I worked with him.

"Awe, you ladies missed me?" I could hear the sizzle of the grill as raw meat made contact. He glanced up from behind the small kitchen window. A smile on his face, he seemed almost satisfied that Alexa and I needed him with us.

"No." Alexa walked passed and placed a few dirty dishes into a bin. "We just don't want that pervert Ralph here."

Dan began to laugh. He knew of Ralph. Just as us, he found Ralph to be disgusting as well.

"I'm glad he worked with you ladies." He flipped something on the scorching hot grill top. "It makes you girls appreciate me more."

"Ah fuck you Dan. All it did was make us want to kill Ralph a little more." Alexa assured him. "I swear if that mono looks at my ass one more time, I'm going to shove that greasy spatula up his ass."

Dan began to laugh as I struggled to hold in a smile. Unable to contain my amusement, I suddenly burst into a fit of laughter as well. Alexa frowned. She did not find Ralph or the topic of discussion amusing.

"You cabrons think it's funny." Alexa whined. "You bitches won't be laughing when I stuff his ass into a box."

"All for glancing as your ass?" Dan toyed with her, hoping to dig a little deeper into her anger.

"Yeah." She shot.

"Hm." He nodded. "Well am I going into a box?"

"Why?" Alexa questioned him.

He peeked over the separating window and scanned over Alexa's frame before he looked up, meeting her fiery gaze.

"Because I look at your ass all the time." He began to laugh before she tossed a hand full of napkins his way.

"Fucking pervert." Alexa squealed at him.

Laughing, I turned away from the affable argument and glanced toward the entrance doorway. My smile dimming down, I watched as the shadow emerged from the darkness. The door swung ajar. He stepped in. His towering height slipped into the door.

For the first time, he was easily noticed. As if he wanted to be seen. Normally, it was as if he would slip in with the wind. Unnoticed. Unheard. Silent. Tonight, he brought in an aura that caught the attention of me without a doubt.

My heart beat began to thump irregularly. As if he had an insane control or effect over me. I felt flustered as I watched this man walk pass me and over to his normal awaiting booth.

My eyes quickly averted from him. I looked to Dan and Alexa who happened to be staring at me.

"What the hell are you fools looking at?" I questioned in a whisper.

"Ahh mama, you staring at your eye fucker?"

My head titled slightly as I questioned her choice of words.

"Yes, eye fucker boo." She teased. "The man who fucks you with his eyes occasionally."

"Oh." I began to feel suffocated. My skin was broiling hot as I thought about her words. What made it worse was the facts that he had no reason to eye fuck me.

He actually fucked me.

"Whatever." I looked off at the television. I watched as a local football team played a longtime rival on the small box.

I began to remember the unexpected and unplanned intercourse that he and I engaged in. I struggled to erase the dirty memory but I was only left with vivid images of him and I. I chewed on my bottom lip as I pictured his shirtless physique. A body that the Greek gods shaped themselves. Perfection.

Exhaling a held breath, I fought to keep these vivid images from surfacing. I struggled to contain the inner fire that was expanding in the pit of me.

I could feel myself itching to look his way. No, don't do it. I tightened my grip on my apron. My posture was stiff and my fingers were shaky as I began to think of all of the things he did to me. His lips. I discreetly ran my small fingers across my plush lips. His touch. I ran my hand up and down my chill bumped arm. His tongue. I crossed my legs, fighting the hungry urge to participate in such insane acts.

Unable to fight the obscene feeling and urge to look at him, I turned and peeked over my shoulder. His eyes were narrow as he gazed at the table top. He looked focused, almost lost.

I turned away before he or anyone else would notice my stare down.

Go say something.

A part of me wanted to go and speak to him. Assure him and I that I was not ignoring his presences. God he is making that one night more painful.

Inhaling a needed breath, I slipped from the stool. The air around me began to vanish as I slowly approach him. Why was I even going to him? This feels so embarrassing.

Coming to a halt at his table, I chewed on the inside of my lip, contemplating on if I should sit. Making my decision, I slipped into the seat across from him.

"Hi?"

He looked up at me. His gaze met mine before he parted his lips to speak to me.

"Good evening?" His deepened voice exhaled those words. For some insane reason, his words were like fuel to my inner fire.

"Umm do you need anything?" I questioned him. Deep down, I wanted him to decline. I wanted him to speak to me.

"No." Good.

I tugged at my apron. My palms felt sweaty as I tried to gather up a good conversation to begin with. Why did I even want one? We barely knew each other.

His eyes scanned over my face before he leaned in. His elbows planted on the countertop, his eyes continued to look over me. He seemed to be searching me.

Nervous, I looked away and cleared my throat. I hoped to break his gaze. Weirdly, it did not. He continued to stare at me, scanning every little aspect of my facial features.

"Do you need something?" His tone of voice did not have much emotion behind it. Just a simple question.

"Uh no." I was questioning my reasons as well. Why was I here? "Excuse me."

Turning slightly on my heels, I attempted to leave him be. I had no reason for invading his personal space. As if we were part of something more then an employee and customer relationship. I turned to leave. I was pulled to a halt. I turned to look at him. Fire began brewing from my arm as I watched his hazel pools examine me.

"Please sit." For the first time, his face had some sort of emotion. His eyes narrowed in on me. Taking in a breath of air, I nodded and sat down across from him.

I kept my eyes low. My hands resting on my lap, I began to fiddle with the string of my apron. I peeked up at him. His eyes were focused on the darkness that surrounded the exterior of the diner. I looked out the window. All I could see was the one light that lit up the pathway. The blackened night and thickened trees prevented us from seeing anymore.

I looked to him. He gazed out of the window as if he saw more. As if past the darkness was an entirely different world. His eyes quickly shifted to me. My nerves building, I quickly looked away from him.

"Are you not disturbed by me?" I looked at him. His eyebrows rose as he questioned me.

"Why would I be?" He did not give me an answer. Instead, he shot me a dangerous glare. Uncomfortable, I began shifting in my seat. His eyes had some warning in them. It was strange that he did not scare me away from him however.

He sighed out in annoyance before he shook his head once. He looked away. His eyes immediately found refuge on something else besides my own.

"I'm no good." He looked back at me "I'm not someone that would be... A friend."

Searching his hazel pools, I found hidden emotions that he kept locked away from the world. Concern. Fear. He seemed to be warning me. Was he hoping to put fear in me like the others that took one good look at him and backed away?

I had my fears. I had my doubts. But for insane reason, he did not scare me. I did not find him dangerous. I did not feel the need to scurry away from him. I was actually intrigued by him. Curious almost.

"Why not?"

His eyes widened. My question seemed to have sparked an interest in him. He leaned back in his seat. Emotion was removed from his face and eyes again before he eyed me once more.

"You don't understand." His voice was deep yet low. "My world is...strange."

His world? Strange? It did not seem so strange to me.

"I've seen your world." I laughed. "The dark clothes. The roughened bars-"

"You are innocent." His narrowed lips seemed to form an amusing smile before a laugh rumbled from the back of his throat.

I tugged at my apron. My eyes zoomed in on my shaky hands. My nerves seemed to be flowing before I spoke out about his comment.

"Even after that night, you still believe I'm innocent?" Silence fell between us. I looked up at him. He was staring at me curiously. I stupidly brought up our sexual encounter.

"That should not have happened." He cut through the agonizing silence. His voice was sharp. The words left his lips as if it was all a mistake. A regret? As if what we did was something he would shame for days to come.

Mistake?

"Oh I get it." I released a sarcastic laugh. "I'm not your type of girl?"

"What?"

"I'm not your type of girl. You like the sexy, beautiful wild girls. Pretty, eye catching damsels. You know, the pretty girls like my roommate?"

His once wide eyes narrowed in on me. Frowning, I could see as he struggled to keep his composure.

"I saw the way you looked at her the day she came in." I informed him. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. It's okay. I was used to it. An exceptionally handsome man with an exceptionally beautiful girl. Faith right?

My mind flashing through many disturbing thoughts, I allowed myself to start a fire that could not be extinguished easily. I slipped from the booth. I felt his flesh connect with my own. I turned to look at him. I shot him a warning that if he did not release me, he would regret it.

"Chanel." My name on his tongue was hard to accept despite the anger I carried. "Tell me when you are ready."

"What?"

He released his grasp on me. He picked up his leather jacket and slipped his arms into it. Rippling abs laid under his T-shirt as his body effortlessly flexed. He looked down at me as he walked out, leaving me standing there in wonder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1M 454K 52
FOR MATURE AUDIENCE. 18+ ***PUBLISHED MAY 26TH ON AMAZON FOR PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK**** ********* "Damn, you're sexy." The intense silence was broken...
238 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
210K 7.5K 28
I heard the door close then locked behind me. Then a few seconds later I can feel him breathing on my neck while his erection rubbed against my back...