My Brother's Girl (GirlxGirl)

ReesaBabz által

Robin Weste has never had much luck with women, she typically avoided relationships at all costs. Her brother... Több

Chapter 1 - Great tits.
Chapter 2 - My Hero.
Chapter 4 - Beautiful Nightmare.
Chapter 5 - HallowQueen
Chapter 6 - Stolen Kiss
Chapter 7 - Bullet Proof
Chapter 8 - Confessions
Chapter 9 - Officially
Chapter 10 - First Time
Chapter 11 - Flights & Feelings.
Chapter 12- What Happens In Vegas
Chapter 13- Reality Hits
Chapter 14 - Bittersweet
Chapter 15 - Whoops.
Chapter 16 - A woman of taste.
Chapter 17 - Promotion
Chapter 18 - The L Word
Chapter 19 - Yes.

Chapter 3 - I kissed a girl and I liked it.

10.6K 387 117
ReesaBabz által

Ashley

I woke up the next morning to a throbbing at the side of my head. My eyes were glazed over as I tried to adjust to the blinding light peering through my bedroom. How did I get here? I blinked at an arm draped over my waist and gasped, not today lord. I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding when I saw that it was just Sophie snoring beside me.

I groaned and rolled over on the huge bed, stumbling to my feet. Everything was spinning and I couldn't quite recall any of the events that took place last night. It seemed like the walls were closing in on me-then opening all over again. I rushed over to the sink and ran the tap in one of the glasses, and quickly gulped the water.

"Wow," I breathed. "Water has never tasted this good."

"I agree,"

I glanced over at the spacious doorway where Sophie stood, grasping her temple. Her eyes were squinted in confusion, and her lips were parted as she tried to make sense of what was happening.

"Just two questions," Sophie's voice rasped. "How the hell did we get home and what the hell is that bruise on your arm?"

On instinct, my eyes flashed to the red patch on my arm. The skin was inflamed and I could see light imprints of big fingers. "Jesus Christ, were we in some sort of irish pub?"

My friend laughed, before holding her forehead and groaning. "Don't make me laugh. "

Sophie's phone started beeping. I could vaguely remember us tossing our accessories onto the counter after stumbling into the apartment after whatever time. I didn't want to pry, but I couldn't help it after I'd seen the name that came over on her caller ID. Sean.

I sighed and watched as Sophie grabbed her phone, before walking back into the room. The huge grin on her face couldn't be hidden, and the blush on her cheeks to light up the town.

I didn't understand why she wanted to keep the fact that she liked my Ex a secret. Well maybe I did, but she didn't have to. I've always seen the stolen glances between the two, and how she was whenever our group got together to hang out. It was part of the reason I wasn't reluctant when Sean and I split.

He was indeed the only man I'd ever loved-so far. His blonde hair, cloudy eyes and muscular build were only a few things I'd loved about him. He was smart, and funny but we'd grown apart. After being together for most of our high school life, it seemed we couldn't last outside of that setting. Real life had taken a toll on us.

My job was awfully demanding, and my online courses turned me into a psychopath who never slept and somehow he still stood by me-until we were oil and water and decided to throw in the towel. I rather have him as a close friend, than as nothing at all-and that's where we were headed.

I couldn't understand how Jessica and Alex had managed to make it work all this time. They were madly in love with each other, and even though I know for a fact that they have problems...they were always able to overcome them. That couple was my go-to couple because it's the longest one I'd ever seen that was still thriving.

It wasn't like those unrealistic movies or television shows. It was real, raw, uncut love and I was happy for them.

Still, I didn't want Sophie to feel as if she had to hide this from me. And I definitely didn't want her to feel like I wouldn't support her, because I was all for the lovey shit.

Besides, I had Ben...Somewhat. And we were happy.

I'd whipped up some breakfast while Sophie was still in the bedroom; scrambled eggs and toast, something to help settle my stomach. I grabbed the mug and poured myself some coffee, and as I stared into my cup, I remembered the incident outside the cafe. The image of Robin fondling my chest caused my cheeks to heat up. I didn't understand what the hell was happening.

I unlocked my macbook to check my emails and saw that I'd gotten one from the queen bitch herself. She was telling me that she'd be going to Paris this evening for fashion week and left a detailed list of things that I needed to take care of while she was away. Things that included: talking to publishers, hosting a campaign party and interviewing future models.

"What are you grinning about?" Sophie had helped herself to breakfast and sat beside me. I hadn't realized that I was still grinning about my starbucks situation. It was only then I'd noticed what Sophie was wearing.

"Where the hell did you get that shirt?" I pointed to the 'No guts, No glory' t-shirt that she was wearing. "In fact, don't answer that. Just change please, and thank you."

She raised a brow, before yanking the shirt over her shoulders and continuing her breakfast. "What's so important?"

I grabbed the shirt and walked past her, tossing it into the bedroom. "Someone gave it to me."

She grinned, "Was it Ben?"

My chest ached at the question. What the hell was I doing? I was sitting here obsessing over a shirt that Ben's sister gave me, after seeing me shirtless-and basically massaging my breasts downtown.

"No...It his sister loaned it to me. I told her I'd wash it and return it." It wasn't really a lie.

"Hmm." Sophie sat thoughtfully on the other side of the table. Her upper half was covered by a lace bra, and her chest heaved with every breath she took.

"So how is Benjamin?"

"He's okay...He was actually supposed to come with us to the club last night, but got caught up with work. His piece of shit job is so demanding." I was starting to sound like Sean.

"So he finally let you meet the family?"

"Well to my knowledge, his sister is all he has in terms of family." I said, sipping the coffee. I loved the feel of the hot liquid running down my throat, making me tingle with warmth.

"Do they look alike?" she asked from across the table. "Brothers and sisters tend to have similar features."

I rolled my eyes. Sophie was obsessed with genes, and why people looked the way they looked, or did the things they did-but somehow I was the med student. I grabbed my iphone and went to facebook, searching through Ben's photos for a picture of Robin to no avail.

I tried a different search, "Robin Weste." And her name was second in the list. I clicked on it and motioned for Sophie to join me on the other side of the table. "This is Robin, his sister."

Something had flashed across Sophie's face as she stared at the photo. It was a picture of Robin in a 'Roots' hoodie, with her arm draped over some girl's shoulder. "This is the bartender from last night," Sophie yelled, as if we were playing some guessing game.

"What?" I didn't know Robin was a bartender. "We saw her last night?"

"I think she got us in the uber, I'm not sure. I remember there being some type of altercation in the club, and she walked us out. You two-" Sophie paused.

"What? What happened?"

"Nothing," she said finally. "Just let her know I said thanks for helping us out."

I nodded, uncertain. The bruise on my arm wasn't as red anymore, but I still needed answers. Apparently, Robin was the only person who could answer. Sophie stayed over for a bit more, and helped me make lunch. We made chicken Alfredo, and watched two episodes of The Blacklist before she left-saying she had some work to finish.

I couldn't recall seeing Robin last night, not even for a second. But I wanted to know what exactly happened at that club. After I made up my mind, I hopped into the shower. The warm water that ran over my skin was soothing, it relieved all the knots in my shoulders and back from whatever the fuck I was busy doing last night. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and lathered my hair, once, twice then added conditioner.

After drying off, I grabbed my favourite pair of slim jeans, and a wool cardigan and threw them on. I dished a bowl of alfredo and placed the plastic cover over it, before running out of the house. I was sure Ben would be pleasantly surprised to see me, especially since I brought lunch.

The sun beat harshly through the windows of my car, but that didn't stop the cool, fall air from giving me a chill. The drive took about fifteen minutes, by highway. As I was still a few yards away from Ben's home, I see him talking to a woman in the doorway. He smiled widely at her, laughing at something she must have said, before leaning in and hugged her.

I frowned and sped up a little. The wheels of my car screeched in the driveway, and I watched as the tall brunette walked away, and entered the car parked out front.

"Who was that?" I asked, as she drove off. I shut the door of my car, trying my hardest not to slam it-but it did anyways.

Ben looked like a deer in headlights, and it made me awfully suspicious.

"O-One of Robin's flings."

I nodded, "I didn't know you were so hands on with your sister's girlfriends."

I walked past him as I entered the house, my small shoulders shoving him out of the way. There was a faint burning smell in the house, and as I walked further inside, I saw that it was coming from the kitchen.

Robin was leaning against the counter, wearing only boxer briefs and a sports bra. She had her hair up in her famous messy bun, with a thick blunt between her lips. As soon as she saw me, her lips curled upward into a sneaky smirk.

"Well well, never thought I'd be seeing you this early after last night."

I raised my brow at her as I fanned clouds of smoke away from my face. "Speaking of which, what happened last night? I don't even remember bumping into you."

She chuckled, "Well maybe that's a good thing. I bet you wouldn't want to remember what actually happened."

"What happened when?" Ben butts in; I didn't even hear him walk up behind me.

Robin smiles, and lets out another cloud of smoke before walking off towards the basement.

"Don't worry about that." I handed him the container of food. "I cooked."

"Awe, thank you Ashley." He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

The kiss became intimate, and rough. I could feel his longing for me-in more ways than one. His bulge was pressed against my thigh as his arms wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me tighter. I had never seen this side of Ben before-it was like I was experiencing him for the first time-and this would actually be the first time.

He lifted me bridal style and took me up to his bedroom. "Thanks for the food, but I think I'd rather eat something else?"

What the hell happened to Shy Ben? I thought as he dragged my jeans off and tossed it to the side. He single-handedly removed my underwear and I felt his lips on my core.

I can honestly say, I didn't miss shy Ben one bit.

*****

Ben's soft snores were heard beside me. It had been an hour after we'd done the deed and I couldn't sleep. I was tired, worn actually but I couldn't sleep. I never could, even when I was younger.

Sometimes I'd fall asleep with Sean, but I was always awoken by something-the fleeting feeling of waking up alone, like I always did. I sighed and got out of the bed. Grabbing Ben's flannel shirt, I pulled it over my shoulders and used one of his boxer's as pants.

I tiptoed out of the room, and pulled the door closed quietly before walking down the stairs. The smell of smoke was still in the air, but it wasn't as bad as before. The platter that I'd brought the pasta over in laid empty on the counter.

Robin.

I opened the door to the basement and crept downstairs. It was the first time I'd ever been in their basement regardless of the months that I'd been dating Ben. He always told me that the Basement was off limits, but I often wondered how I'd never run into Robin here before now.

"What are you doing down here?" Robin was standing at the foot of the stairs, still half naked. My eyes glazed over her stomach as it clenched and unclenched every time she took a breath. I felt as if I was obsessed, obsessed with everything that she did. She made it seem like magic, the simplest of things seemed so magical.

"I need to talk to you," I walked past her and made myself comfortable on the leather couch.

"You have a habit of shoving people out of the way, it's pretty rude." Robin noted.

"Sorry," I didn't actually mean it. "But, I woke up with a huge bruise on my arm this, and I was hoping you could tell me what happened."

"Did you seriously come down here after riding Ben's dick to try and converse with me?" she asked incredulously.

I stared at her with my mouth hung open, "You're disgusting."

"No, you're fucking disgusting."

"You're one to talk, after you've had two or three different women walking in and out of here in a span of days." I was raising my voice now.

She chuckled humourlessly. "Let me guess, is that what Ben told you?"

My eyebrows connected, "That's the truth, cold, hard, facts."

She shrugged, "If that's what you think."

I stood from the leather couch, extremely angry at the entire situation. I have never felt so disrespected in my life, and if she thinks I'm gonna sit here and let her talk to me like that, it's not happening.

"You must think I'm one of Ben's useless little bitches that he brought around before. That's not me. I'm Ashley, and Ashley does not sit around and get trash thrown in her face, and slut shamed for sleeping with my fucking boyfriend. Especially not by the likes of you."

Robin looked taken aback, I knew she definitely wasn't expecting me to blow up like that. I was naturally hot-headed, all through high school. I was quick with words and only my best friend, Jessica got away with certain things. Other than her, no one would try it with me-it just wasn't happening.

"Oh," she said finally. A smile slipped onto her lips, showing off her lone dimple. She was smiling? I didn't quite understand this woman. "You want to know what happened?"

She stepped towards me, backing me into the wall beside the couch.

"I had to rescue you from a sleezy drunk in the club." She was an inch away from my face. "And because you were so grateful..." she leaned in, whispering in my ear. "You repaid me...with a kiss. And you know what Ashley? I kinda liked it."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

114K 2.9K 24
Kay is a college freshman at Wilson University in Greensboro, North Carolina. She's a bit nervous about attending an all girl school, being that she'...
410K 18.7K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
188 34 38
This is Crystal Bloom's story towards high-school with her friends and where her love life buds at the seams. -- Crystal's freshman year of high scho...
316K 7.6K 32
GirlxGirl- No homophobes please! "I’ve never thought that love was possible with another girl. Not until now…" -Willa Violett