Blood (Alec Volturi Love Stor...

By HysteriaKiss

Thalia Cullen is the adopted daughter of Bella and Edward. She is close to all her family members, and they a... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: I'm so Sorry!
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Survey
A/N: Problems
Contest

Chapter 15

6.5K 140 5
By HysteriaKiss

The castle was in utter chaos, you could hear the Romanians get ever closer. Alec and Jane had been ordered off to guard Sculpia and Athenadora. Alec had made me promise to stay in our room. Little did he know I wasn't  going to keep that promise. I would do anything and everything in my power to keep Alec and Jane alive.
I suddenly heard the door break down, the Romanians were here. I hid watching as Aro was the first to be beheaded, with out Alec and Jane they were defenseless. Cauis was next, he put up more of a fight. If i was human I would bawling, he was like a second father to me. Last, Marcus, but he welcomed his death. He wished for death ever since the death of his mate Didyme. They then lit them on fire. I stepped into their path as they left the thrown room. "Why Thalia, what a wonderful surprise. Here to avenge your masters," said Vladimir. "No, you and both wanted them gone. You've gotten what you wanted, you and Stefan are kings again. You will let Alec, Jane, Dimitri, Felix, and I leave," I said, using my manipulation. "Alright leave, but I don't want to see you in Voltera again," he replied.
I grabbed Alec, Jane, Felix, and Dimitri, and we fled Italy before Vladimir or Stefan realized what happened. We headed to forks were I knew we would always be welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 25
Pale fingertips drift across her warm pink-tinted cheek. Dark lashes casting shadows across her face as she sleeps in content. Her slim fingers grip...
51.2K 1.8K 26
Hoping for the best, 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧 moves to small-town Forks, Washington to live with her dad and brother. As she's getting situated in her new sch...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
764K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.