Love Me Tomorrow

Autorstwa WhitneyTheAuthor

What if you were raised all around sports and the spotlight? How could you handle that? Apparently Keira can... Więcej

Love Me Tomorrow
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Important!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A little Something Something
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel News!
Sequels Out Now.. Watcha Waiting For?
...........

Chapter 1

1.9K 36 23
Autorstwa WhitneyTheAuthor

              "He's running down the court! He has the ball! He cannot be stopped, he dunks it! Seth Lansing dunks it! Seth Lansing with the spectacular dunk everyone! Kentucky is stunned, Michigan State wins the championship. I cannot believe it Michigan State is our championship this year everyone. Seth Lansing what a-" The announcer was saying before he was brought to an abrupt end, the tv got cut off.

            I was so pissed and I knew exactly who did it. I turned around and there was Seth with the remote in his hand. "Seth come on! This was such a good game!" I whined. "Go to bed Keira. I don't care if it's the last day of school." Seth demanded as he was practicing his ball handling skills.

               Seth and I are half siblings, we have the same dad but different moms. Seth and his mother don't get along, never had and never will. They haven't talked in 7 years and by the sound of it, Seth's mom doesn't care. It sucks that she's missing out on such a great son. My mom basically raised Seth, she wanted to adopt him. She loved him unconditionally like she did me. Now dad is remarried and living in Chicago to his new wife, Lacey and their 3 year old daughter, London.

            After Michigan State won the championship, like most great players, Seth declared for the NBA Draft and he was the first pick in the draft and is the starting point guard for the Phoenix Suns.

           I loved living in Chicago, the vibe, the people, the food, it was perfect, well except Lacey, but still it was great. Sadly over the years the violence over took the city. Seth and I both witnessed people close to us dying right in front of us. Luckily Seth got to graduate and escape, but Dad didn't want me going to high school in the city, so I ended up moving with Seth to Phoenix.

            Four years and here I am about to  graduate from high school.  Sports is everywhere in my family. I've met some of the best athletes and got to watch my dad interview them for ESPN. So I decided to become a athletic trainer, at University of Miami, over the years Miami has become one of the best universities to study athletic training. Going to University of Miami was tough, I was going to Michigan State and was gonna ball there and be the best player in the women's basketball, but every since my injury, I just wanted to go a different route and Miami gave me an academic scholarship.

              For years, Miami has always been a football powerhouse, Some of the best football players, other than my dad, went there and got championships for Miami. Now they want to be capable to win championship in basketball. These last seasons, Miami has been good, but not good to handle Florida, Duke or Michigan State, but now everything's different for them since they signed Trey Carruth.

         "Keira! Go to bed!" Seth yelled from his bedroom. How did he know I was still awake?

          Today was the last day for seniors and I was relieved, I just wanted to leave, go to Miami, but I have to wait graduation on Sunday for it to be official. I drove to school, blasting my music in my convertible, letting my hair blow in the wind, not giving a care in the world. I mean this is my last day, so I should have some fun.

          Like usual all the basketball players were surrounding my car as I pulled in. I'm not gonna lie, some of them are really cute, but they seem so clingy, and I hate clingy people.

           In general, some of talk to me because hands down I'm the prettiest girl in school, and then the others like me because of Seth and they plan on using me to get to him.

          "Hey Keira, aren't you sexy for this last day of school?" One of them said, laughing with his friends. Like the usual, I just ignored him, he such an asshole.

          All the seniors inside were crying and hugging each other. I didn't want to be apart of any of it. I mean yeah, I liked these people as my classmates but I sure don't want to start crying over the fact.

        Too bad, I didn't rush away fast enough, many of them came over to me and began to hug me,"I'm going to miss your sense of humor, Keira." One of the girls said. "I'm going to miss seeing you so stylish everyday, Keira." Her friend added. Then one of the guy said,"I forgot your going to University of Miami. You'll get to see Trey Carruth everyday."

         Shit. He had to mention him.

       "OH MY GOSH TREY CARRUTH! He's so sexy you are so lucky." One of the girls shouted. Man I can't get away from him. His name and pictures of him are all over the place and his name in everyone's mouth.

        A middle aged toned man stood in an empty gym with a stopwatch, "Okay.... Ready? Go!" He spoke. A young boy grabbed basketballs from the racks and stood behind the 3 point line and began shooting the balls one by one.

           Swoosh! Swoosh! They were going in each one by one. "And time!" The guy with the stopwatch said. "My 3 point shots are much better. This is good, the team needs it. I heard Miami's guys aren't the best at 3 pointers." Trey Carruth replied hardly with a sweat or even out of breath. "Well they will be good now." The trainer responded. Trey took a drink from his gatorade bottle, when a girl came in.

           The girl was wearing short shorts and had on a purple and white t-shirt on saying "Trey's wifey". Carruth let out a loud sigh as she waved towards him. "Hey baby!" She came over to Trey and gave him a peck on the lips, but Trey didn't return the kiss.

         "Hey you, what are you Trey had no problem showing his annoyance. "Thought I would bring the best boyfriend a healthy lunch." The girl got close up to Trey's ear and whispered," I thought we could have a round 2 of last night, you and me right here and now." Trey groaned. As much as she might have enjoyed it, Trey sure didn't.

          "Tatum, we need to talk." Trey began. "Baby, what's wrong? Is there something between my teeth? Or is it basketball are you going to decommit from Miami and finally come to USC?" Tatum repeated asked questions, annoying Trey even more and actually starting to piss him off. "Tatum, you're going to USC and I'm going to Miami. I think we should break up and go our separate ways." Trey responded.

       Anger just built up in the weave wearing mocha colored girl.,"What the hell, Trey! What did I do wrong? I've been there for you and this is how you treat me? Fuck you, Trey Carruth!" "Calm down, Tatum." "I am fucking calm! So what is it? A hoe? You've been cheating on me?" Tatum asked. Now that Trey thought about it, he kinda thought about cheating on Tatum.

         "Tatum I just want to break up." Trey mumbled. "Why? I'm been the best you ever had.'' Tatum stated. "Please, Tatum. I've been with better girls when it comes to sex, so you can get that out of your head. I don't want to be with an attention whore. I know your little game, Tatum. It's petty and pretty stupid. I see why your so desperate, what guy wants to be with you!" Tatum threw a water bottle at Trey and yelled at him,"Fuck you! I don't need you. You don't deserve me! Go to hell Trey!" She stormed out of the gym.

           Trey's trainer sat next to him and began chuckling at the what had happened. "Well you aren't so whipped anymore are you, Trey?" Trey gave his trainer a stare. The trainer corrected himself,"I mean are you having some relationship problems?" "No, just got some crazy girl claiming me as hers. I'm not hers, she's just a pain right up my ass." Trey replied. "Trey, please when you go to Miami please get you a decent girl. I'm tired of these annoying hoes and groupies." The trainer pleaded. Trey rolled his eyes and he got up and dribbled to the 3 point line and made a shot from there.

          "So have you finished packing for Miami?" Trey's trainer asked. "Nope haven't done anything. That's why i got tomorrow." Trey replied putting a long pair of sweatpants on and getting his things together. Before Trey could leave, his trainer called out his name,"Alfred Cashmere Carruth, the third!" "Don't ever call me that again. I'm just Trey Cashmere Carruth. Get it right." Trey snapped. The trainer kept laughing as Trey left out of the gym.

           Outside the gym, a woman sat in a SUV and was happy to see Trey come into the car."How was practiced?" She asked. "Broke up with Tatum." Trey told her. "Finally." The woman sighed. Her and Trey soon just burst into laughter together. "I'm going to miss you when you go to Miami." "Mom, you know you going to be at all my games, I will make sure of it." The woman kissed Trey's hand and rubbed it, before starting the car and driving off.

          I rushed to the elevator before it closed. Luckily the man held the elevator opened for me. I was so out of breath, which was unusual. I thanked him as I caught my breath. He just kept staring at the balloons and cards I had.

            School.

         My classmates are going to miss me so much so they decided to give me cards and balloons. I want to pop these balloons so badly and throw these cards away, but calm down, Keira. You're nicer than that.

       "So this must be the last day of school?" The man asked.

     "Yeah, graduation is Sunday, and then I'm off to college like right after that." I replied.

     "Where are you going to college?"

    "Miami. I'm majoring in athletic training."

     "That dad of yours must be proud, but you're not playing basketball?"

     "No, after my injury, I can't. Besides Seth's already in the NBA, us Lansings are being represented." The elevator stopped at my floor. The man pushed the button and had the elevator doors opened as I got everything out and walked to the front door.

         No one was home. Seth must be running late, he's usually home by now. I checked my phone and noticed a missed call from Dad and dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring. I got excited, I loved hearing my dad's voice.

       "Hey Princess, how are you?" He asked me.

        "Last day of school, it was pretty good. But are you coming to my graduation?"

       "I think so, princess." I didn't like the sound of that. "But you promised, dad." I whined. "I know, but things have come up, but Lacey, London, and I will try to come."

        Eww, not Lacey. I do not really want to see her. I personally think Lacey is way out of my dad's league. My dad is in denial, he doesn't love Lacey, he still in love with my mom and always will.

       But London on the other hand, she was joy, she makes me happy and I'll do anything for her. "Does Lacey have to come?" I mumbled, hoping my dad doesn't hear me, but he heard me and became defensive,"Of course, Keira. She's my wife and we will all be there." Dad kept yapping on and he was now getting annoying. He's only annoying when he's talking about Lacey.

          Seth walked in and he was in a bad mood. Never have I seen him so upset in so long. Dad kept talking to the point that I really wasn't listening. I finally stopped him,"Dad I have to go, Hopefully I will see you on Sunday." I hang up and gave all my attention to a pissed off Seth.

        "What's the problem?" I questioned. "I just can't believe it." Seth mumbled. Soon, Seth began pacing back and forth and starting to sweat.

        "Seth, I don't understand, why are you mad?" Seth finally stopped pacing back and forth and he revealed,"Phoenix Suns are considering trading me."

Little intro to the characters.. Hope you like it :-)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 52 16
Twenty-two year old basketball star Jenae Jenkins who goes by the name J.J. thinks that she'll never find true love and all women are the same. She t...
7K 174 36
Everyone from Love Me Tomorrow is back! Basketball Trey Carruth is taking the NBA by storm, with no plans of slowing down. Love Keira Lans...
7.3K 220 20
❝ if you had my love and i gave you all my trust, would you comfort me? ❞ basketball players, their families and their coaches get swept up into the...
3.4K 311 32
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...