Seventeen Imagines! (Requests...

By cheoliepie

Requests closed! - Allowed: Fluff BoyxBoy fluff BoyxBoy smut - Not allowed: Under age smut (only fluff) Don... More

Requests Open!
HoZi (Pre-Smut)
Jihoon (fluff)
Jeongcheol (Smut)
Hansol (Jealous Fluff)
Jihan (Not Smut, Not Fluff)
Joshua (fluff)
HanCheol (fluff)
WonKwan (fluff)
Jun and S.coups (sad)
Meanie (Smut)
Jihan (happily ever after)
Jihoon (bad boy)
The8 (fluff)
Jihoon x Members; Part 1
Jihoon x Members; Part 2
SoonSeok (fluff)
UPDATE!
Jihoon x Members; Part 3
Jeonghan (sad)
HoZi (fluff)
Not an Update; HoZi!
Mingyu (fluff)

Jihoon x Members; Part 4

14.7K 347 762
By cheoliepie

I feel it's time for us to continue on this journey of craziness. Y'all know what's gonna go down so prepare yourselves.

-

It was quiet on the way to the fair in the car. Jihoon sat in between Hoshi and Wonwoo in the very back. He felt awkward next to the emo one, since just that morning he had groped his downstairs area, and he tried his best not to look him in the eyes.

It was in the afternoon now, and Seungcheol's plan was to eat "Linner," or whatever it was that Joshua had called it (it was supposedly lunch and dinner put together), at the fair and stay until they almost passed out from tiredness.

The group of six boys (excluding Seungcheol, who was driving) in the first car fell asleep easily, as it was an hour drive. Hoshi slept with his head against the window, his arm acting as a pillow.

Thirty minutes into the drive, Dino needed to pee, so they stopped at a McDonald's. Everyone got out except for Jihoon and Jeonghan.

"Do you want an ice cream?" Seungcheol had asked Woozi before leaving and shutting the van's door. Of course, Jihoon said yes.

The darkly tinted windows kept the sun from coming into the car, and it also kept Jihoon from seeing the real color of the sky.

Jeonghan turned around and smiled at Jihoon. His head rested against the back of the middle row of the car. He pulled a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Jihoon-ah!"

"Hmm?" The younger responded, taking out his phone from his pocket. He scrolled down the texts that Seokmin had sent him and chuckled at the derp pictures that were taken of Hansol while he was sleeping in the other car.

"What are you looking at?" Jeonghan asked cutely, a bright smile spread across his face.

"Seokmin's texts," he said plainly.

He laughed once more at his phone and the older frowned. "Give me your phone."

"Huh?"

Jeonghan snatched the device out of Jihoon's hands and Woozi snapped when it was thrown across the car.

"What the heck, hyung?!"

"Stop paying so much attention to people other than me," Jeonghan frowned.

Jihoon groaned and crossed his arms, ignoring Jeonghan. The older crawled over to the back row.

"Jihoonie? Are you mad?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry," Jeonghan tried to touch his arm, but the younger shook him off.

He threw his phone for crying out loud! Why wouldn't he be mad?

"If it's cracked, you're buying me a new one," Jihoon grumbled.

"I will, I'm sorry."

Woozi sighed,"It's ok." He dropped his arms to his side.

"Are you still mad?"

"No, I'm not mad."

"...you sure?"

"Yes."

Jeonghan's smiled returned and he wrapped his arms around Jihoon,"Thank God! I'd be sad if you didn't forgive me."

Jihoon chuckled at his hyung's weird personality and patted his head.

Jeonghan was a really sweet hyung and would do anything to make someone happy. Jihoon found it...cute.

"Why'd you take my phone?" Woozi asked.

"I was jealous."

"How blunt," Jihoon thought.

Jeonghan let go of the younger's waist and rested his head on the back of the seat, his body turned in Jihoon's direction.

"You look tired," the older commented.

Jihoon yawned and nodded.

"You should really rest more, babe," Jeonghan continued. He moved a strand of hair away from Jihoon's eyes.

The younger paused and stared at his long haired hyung. His eyes were wide with horror.

Did he just call him "babe"? Not another one!

Jeonghan titled his head,"What's wrong?"

Right before Jihoon could say anything, there was a knock on the door and Jeonghan reached over to unlock it for Wonwoo to get in.

Wonwoo's eyes darted back and forth between Woozi and Jeonghan before saying,"You took my seat."

The eldest chuckled,"Sorry, Wonwoo, but I wanted to sit back here next to Jihoonie."

Another nickname?

Wonwoo humphed and got into the car, scooted past Jihoon, and sat in the middle.

Jeonghan sighed,"Actually, I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back." He got out, closing the door behind him.

"Oh god no," Jihoon thought, trying not to make eye contact with Wonwoo.

* 😈

The awkward tension in the air was building, and the smaller member was just about to leave the car too, when Wonwoo spoke.

"I wonder what you sound like..."

Jihoon turned around to face the other,"Huh?"

Wonwoo's hand rested on Jihoon's knee, and déjà vu struck the younger's senses.

"At the restaurant, when I was touching you," his hand went slowly up Jihoon's leg,"I didn't get to hear you moan."

He leaned in to the Jihoon's ear, his hand playfully palming his crotch through his jeans,"Moan for me."

Woozi's breathing hitched like before, his nails digging into the skin on his knees. His toes curled, and his body was heating up.

He was reminded of how good Wonwoo's hands made him feel, but he refused to make a sound. His head flung backwards onto the back of the seat, and he was breathing hard.

Wonwoo wasn't pleased with the bland reaction, and he sighed, still messing with Jihoon's hard crotch. "Do I need to do more to get a sound out of you?" He teased, playing with the zipper of the other's pants.

The older smirked as he stared at Woozi's heated face; his cheeks were red and his eyebrows had furrowed.

"Does it feel good?" Wonwoo whispered, teasing as his fingers unzipped the other's fly.

Woozi nodded involuntarily. His nails dug even deeper into his knees as Wonwoo unbuttoned his pants and slowly slipped his hand inside his boxers. Jihoon's hip bucked up when he felt the other's cold fingertips on his heated area, and he subconsciously let out a soft groan.

Wonwoo smirked,"Finally." He ran his fingers up and down Jihoon's shaft, gaining more breathless sounds.

"You sound really good," the older flung his head back onto the seat, his free hand trailing down to his own package. "I want you really bad, Jihoon. I bet you feel as good as you sound."

Wonwoo's words aroused Jihoon even more, making himself harder.

He raised his hips up, rubbing himself against Wonwoo's hand. "More," he moaned loudly. He figured that if he was loud, the other would give him more pleasure.

Wonwoo was taken aback on how loud Jihoon was all of a sudden, and a sly grin formed on his lips. "Spread your legs," he said abruptly, letting go of the younger's crotch.

Jihoon was confused, but obeyed nonetheless, spreading his legs as far apart as they could go. Wonwoo stood up and kneeled down in the small space in front of Jihoon's knees. He helped slide down Woozi's pants and boxers.

"Move up and close your eyes," Wonwoo ordered, pulling Jihoon's waist to the edge of the seat. He leaned in his head, and Woozi shut his eyes close.

"What are you- Ah!" Jihoon lost breath as he felt Wonwoo's mouth take him whole at once. Wonwoo ran his tongue up and down his length, and Jihoon's hands pulled on the other's hair,"Hyung! Ah!"

Wonwoo flicked his tongue on Jihoon's tip, then moved back. "Do you want more?"

He bit his lip as Jihoon nodded quickly.

"Hyung, your mouth feels really good," Woozi moaned, still aroused. His eyes were still tightly shut.

"Stop making me want you, babe," Wonwoo said, massaging Jihoon's inner thighs with his thumbs. "You know your sounds turn me on." He leaned down again, leaving pecks on Jihoon's abdomen.

"Wonwoo," he groaned, trying to keep his hips down,"Hyung." His eyes opened and he blushed when he saw the other going to his hard length.

"They'll be here soon," he said before kissing Jihoon's tip once more,"We can finish later." Jihoon pouted when Wonwoo got up, and the older pecked his cheek,"I'll make you feel really good next time, I promise." He slid Jihoon's pants back into place,"I knew you'd sound beautiful."

Wonwoo looked down at his boner and sighed,"I'm gonna have trouble hiding that. It's your fault."

"You're gonna have trouble? I can't even breathe right."

"Was I that good?"

"I want more," Jihoon whined.

Wonwoo smirked,"You're so cute when your turned on."

"Stop teasing, I'm serious. I've never felt that good."

The older patted Jihoon's lap,"We'd have amazing sex, babe." He huffed and ruffled his own hair,"See what you did? Now you're making me excited."

The younger laughed weakly,"Sorry."

"Oh man. I messed you up big time, didn't I?" Wonwoo asked, examining Jihoon's flushed face.

"I'm still hard, Hyung. You can't just stop there."

"Wow, I must be incredibly good. I should become a prostitute; I'd make more money than Pledis."

"No!" Woozi put his hand on Wonwoo's and intertwined their fingers. "You're mine."

"What am I saying?" Jihoon thought. "This is getting out of hand."

Wonwoo chuckled and leaned in to kiss Woozi's neck. "Alright, alright. I'm yours."

*(end)

"We're back~!" Dino cheered, sliding the door open and hopping inside with an ice cream in his hand.

Jeonghan came in after the maknae, his hair now in a ponytail. Seungcheol, Joshua, and Hoshi also got into the van after him.

"Here's you ice cream, Jihoon-ah," Hoshi said, handing the younger a cone as he tried to scoot his way into the back row. "Scoot over."

Jihoon nodded and grabbed the cone, then scooted one seat over, getting closer to Wonwoo, who's hand was still on his thigh. Soonyoung stared at the two's contact with suspicion, but shook it off as nothing.

"The others are already there," Joshua stated, looking at his phone.

"It's Chan's fault for taking so long!" Hoshi crossed his arms. "Seokmin and I were supposed to go on the Zipper together once we got there."

Dino chuckled,"Heh heh, sorry Hyungs."

"Jihoon, your ice cream," Wonwoo whispered. "Jihoon, hey. Are you listening?"

Woozi snapped out of it,"Huh?"

"Your ice cream is melting."

Jihoon looked down at the dripping cone in his hand, his eyes widened and he saved his hand from becoming sticky.

Wonwoo chuckled and kissed Woozi's cheek,"Cutie."

The younger blushed red, then looked to see if anyone had noticed Wonwoo's display of affection. Thankfully, no one was looking; Jeonghan and Joshua were on their phones, Dino was singing along to the song on the radio, and Hoshi was staring out of the window. So, he turned around to Wonwoo and returned the kiss.

Little did he know that Hoshi could see their reflection in the window, and he saw everything.

-

I'm going to school in like five minutes and this will be in my head all day omg.

What ship do you ship the most???

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 14.4K 89
Imagines containing genres ranging from fluff, meaningless drabbles to Smuts. STATUS: Completed _____ ยฉ MinZara2016
1.5K 141 13
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™…๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š...
189K 1.9K 21
Seventeen OTP one-shots. Open Request, just comments at the end of the chapter. Warning: It is not a member x reader but BOY X BOY if you against it...
213K 4.3K 67
*ONGOING* Just some Seventeen imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Highest Ranking: #1 at...