My Life is a Typical Teen Rom...

Від daringadventure11

Typical fictional boy Typical fictional girl Typical life? Allison Chambers couldn't help the fact that her... Більше

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 / Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 22

1.4K 42 0
Від daringadventure11

January 12. Who knew it would be a special day? Not me. It was a Monday, which made it even more unlikely to be a good day. It was snowing too, I hate snow sometimes. I quickly made my way down my driveway to Maddy's car. Even though it is Monday and I drive on Monday's Maddy's car has a better time in the snow than me. When we got in I saw a note on my seat and even Maddy was curious.

It was in an envelope and I opened it up just as Maddy pulled out of my driveway.

Dearest Kitten.

Wait for me after school

Jaxon

I felt my face heat up as I read the note over again. "ALLY! Tell me what it is!"

"It's a note from Jaxon."

"Well, duh." I gave her a soft glare and she chuckled pulling into the school parking lot. "What is it about?"

"He wants me to wait for him after school. "

"That's it?" She frowned.

I nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"I figured it would be something cuter than that."

"Oh hush."

School was boring as usual. Why did I need to watch 3 movies today? I've watched movies all day and now I get to go to Spanish. A class I know we will watch a movie. Every Monday in spanish we watch a spanish drama series. I slid into the desk next to Jaxon and gave him a soft smile. He was staring at me when I walked in and when I sat down he chuckled.

"Hey, kitten."

"Hey, kidnapper."

He chuckled and pulled my desk right next to his as the teacher put in the dvd for the show. Jaxon grabbed my hand under the desks and leaned back on his chair as he watched the show. I tried to watch the show but he kept running his thumb over my hand giving me this thrill of something.

~

At the end of the day I waited by my locker after saying goodbye to the girls. I leaned on right side against the lockers as I pulled out my phone to see if he had texted me. What I didn't expect was two arms to come aroudn my wasit scaring the shiz out of me. His hot breath tickled my neck and his lips brushed gently across my neck. "Ready to go kitten?"

I nodded and turned around smiling at him. "Yeah, let's go." He grabbed my left hand and led me out of school to his car. When I got in he took off in the opposite direction of our houses and I asked him where we were going.

He smiled and just place a hand on my thigh squeezing it lightly. "You'll see kitten."

"Kidnapping me again are you, Jaxon."

At the stoplight he looked over at me quickly and quickly kissed my lips before taking off on the green light. I blushed and gave him a smile. About 20 minutes later we were at a lake cabin. A little cold season for this but we hurried inside and Jaxon started a fire. He then went back out to his car to grab some things. I then had time to look around and see this was Tyler's cabin, and his family's.

Jaxon came back with three blankets, one is a quilt, and basket full of food most likely. I smiled at him and he set the quilt down on the floor next to the fire and grabbed the pillows on the brown leather couch and set them on the quilt. He then set the other two blankets down and grabbed the basket leading me to the kitchen. I watched as he took out the linguini, butter, a weird onion thing, white wine, lemon, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic parsley. chicken and shrimp.

I leaned back and watched as he started the chicken in one pan, shrimp in a skillet, and boiled some water. After all that he had a second to spare and gave me a nervous smile.

"I also brought a couple of movies. Uh one is Mr. and Mrs. Smith I think. Another um, Friends with Benefits, and Pretty Woman. Oh and the Avengers." I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You are very amazing, kidnapper." I gently placed my lips on his and smiled as he pulled me closer to him. I pulled back and smirked at him. "Don't burn the food though. Even though it is like three, I'm hungry."

He shook his head and I let out a laugh.

After he cooked we sat down on the quilt and ate the delicious shrimp and chicken scampi. A personal favorite of his, his mom always made. I graciously thanked him and then cuddle with him as the moves went along. We finished one, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and then I let him pick. In which he picked Friends with Benefits. Halfway through the movie Jaxon tilted my head up and attached his lips to mine.

He gently pulled and pushed his against mine and set my whole body up with tingles. I pushed myself up off the floor more to angle my head better and Jaxon took my hips and swung me above him. I gently placed my hands on his chest and his cupped my face.

He slid a hand up my shirt the same time he slid his tongue over my lip. I opened my lips for him and his hand under my shirt clenched my skin softly. He then laid me gently on the floor him above me and reattached our lips, I traveled my hands up his shirt and got the courage to pull it off when he went to breath. He then started attacking my neck in featherlight kisses it made my heart flutter with great force.

He then slid mine off and pulled me closer to keep the warmth on my skin. Too bad my skin is already on fire. He placed kisses on my neck and he traveled down to my breasts. He lightly kissed them and I hissed in a breath. He smirked up at me and did it again watching me. I squirmed under his gaze and he chuckled. His breath hit my skin as he did so, creating a pleasurable feeling to wash over me.

He kissed from my breasts all the way down to my naval. I took in a deep breath when he came back up and gently kissed my lips. "We got to stop." He breathed against my lips.

"Why?" I questioned softly kissing his neck.

"Because I won't be able to stop afterwards."

I pulled back and smirked at him. "Do I really do that to you?"

"Yes."

~

Friday was a long day, not to mention the week. I figured Jaxon would ask me to be his girlfriend but I guess not. He's still having trouble with what he has to conquer. I sighed as I closed my locker and met up with Bri and Maddy. They were doing a double date tonight with Miles and Tucker. Austin was by the door when I met up with all 5 of them. He gave me a half smile and I gave him one back. Even though we knew things weren't working out and ended it kind of mutually it was still weird being around him.

I saw Jaxon coming down the hallway towards us and stopped when he saw all 6 of us. I bit my lip and he flickered his eyes to Austin to me then back to Austin. He then started walking again and met up with me.

"Hey, kitten."

"Hey." I felt all 5 of them look at us and I smirked at Jaxon.

He chuckled and held out his hand. "Mind accompanying me somewhere?"

I nodded and waved bye to the girls and took his hand as he led us out of school to his car. He had to put his bike away for winter, but not for that day last year, and he started driving around his drag racing car. He pulled out of school and headed towards the bakery 10 minutes away.

When we got there he led me inside and I chuckled as I realized it was the same bakery he kidnapped me from when I was on a date with Miles. He led me up to the cashier and he got a dozen of cupcakes, and a half dozen of cookies and a pie. When we got in his car he drove off to his house and led us up to his room, after dropping the pie off in the kitchen.

When we got to his room he opened the cupcake box and took a chocolate one. "Okay this one has chocolate batter, with a light coconut filling, buttercream caramel frosting and coconut shavings." He smirked at me as I raised a brow.

"Know your dessert or what?"

"Hell yeah. This one is my favorite." He sat down taking the wrapper off on the bottom. "Here, try it." He then motioned me to open my mouth and when I did he helped me take a bit. After I took my bite, which was pretty big, I nodded.

"Okay, that one is pretty damn delicious. What? Oh no do I have something on my fac-"

He shut me up by kissing me softly his tongue licking off the frosting on my upper lip. "All gone."

I let out a giggle as he pulled me onto his lap. "What are we going to do?"

"Whatever you like."

"Hmm." I mumbled looking around. When I spotted the xbox I grinned. "Teach me how to play that thing,"

"Okay that thing is an xbox, and are you sure?"

"Hell yeah." I clapped and he let out a laugh so hearty it made my heart melt. He looked so carefree, so happy, so handsome.

"Okay." He mumbled against my lips before spinning me around so my back was against his front.

Later that night when we were cuddled in his bed I felt him leave. He thought he was so sly. Nope. I quickly followed him and drove off to the underground ring. I waited 10 minutes after he got in to go in myself and found myself cringing as I walked in.

Why did I do this again? Oh yeah, to see Jaxon kick ass.

What if he doesn't?

Ugh. I found Ruby, Devan and Tyler sitting in the bleachers. I slowly walked to them aware of everyone watching me. When I sat down in between Ruby and Tyler, Tyler jumped.

"Well howdy, Allison."

"Hi, Tyler."

I looked to my left at Ruby and saw her hiding a smirk. "Jaxon doesn't know you're here does he?"

I shook my head and Devan let out a laugh. "Oh boy."

When Jaxon came out to fight I was a little nervous. He threw the first punch but the heavier set guy he was opposing hit him square in the bicep. It looked pretty tough. After a few more mediocre punches the heavier set guy punched Jaxon in the head knocking him up against the fence. Jaxon tried for a good minute to get out and he finally socked the guy in the nose to get out. The guy's nose was bleeding profusely that it made him sway. Jaxon then landed repeated punches in the guys' gut. The guy tumbled to the ground but got back up and landed a good punch to Jaxon's jaw. Jaxon tumbled back but then punched the guy in the jaw and the guy went down for good.

When they were all off the ring we went to meet up with him Ruby pulled us back.

"How do you feel about Jaxon know?"

I blushed and looked down at the concrete floor. "He's amazing." I whispered and she let out a soft laugh.

"He really is amazing. I know he's liked you for years. One of the reasons he dropped me so quickly."

I looked at her in shock. She waved her hand. "No we split up before everything. But he still had lingering feelings but those fell completely when he met you. Don't worry I'm over it too, I have Devan remember."

I nodded and gave her a soft smile. "Yeah, okay."

I mean, I'll admit I was worried I had another girl to out beat. But, he did say Genny and Lisa were nothing but what about Ruby. He never spoke about her. But, their relationship seemed small, not so much a big I love you you love me thing.

"If you're worrying me and Jaxon did have sex but trust me, we weren't in the relationship to go for 5 years. That's all you Allison."

~

When I turned around when looking for Jaxon, I saw him staring at me in shock before quickly walking over and slinging an arm around my waist and pulling me to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked his forehead almost touching mine.

I shrugged and got on my tip toes to whisper to him. "You're not very sly." I pulled back to see him shaking his head at me.

"Next time just come with me. I don't like the way half these guys are looking at you."

I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay, sure." He rolled his eyes and then looked at his friends. "Hey guys."

They all just rolled their eyes and after a few words I followed Jaxon back to my house. When he went inside his house he went to shower and get ready for bed. I walked to my house, got a few things before climbing into his room. It's weird doing this because he always goes into my room not the other way around.

A few minutes later Jaxon came back into his room in only a towel. I blushed profusely and Jaxon smirked while standing there. I laid face first into his bed and I heard him laugh. A few moments later I felt his hands working magic on my back. I sighed in content but frowned when I heard him swear. I sat up and saw his knuckles split open. I got up and went to their bathroom and grabbed the kit. It was just like mine in the bathroom at home. I sat on his lap while I patched up his knuckles, applied bruise cream to his lower jaw and then put a band aid on his eyebrow. I gently kissed him lips while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Even though I am proud of him and what he can do I'm also terribly worried. It only took Tony one good punch before he was put out. What if that happens to Jaxon?

Jaxon pulled us both under the covers and pulled me close. Our legs were intertwined, his arms wrapped around me as I laid my head on his chest.

"Hey, Allison?"

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him.

"This is kind of not ideal, but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

My whole body felt different. It was like adrenaline but not. I smiled up at him and sat up cupping his face. "Yes, you kidnapper." I mumbled against his lips, before attaching his with mine. I felt him smile into the kiss and he then deepened it. I let him explore my mouth, which he should already know all about now, but hey.

I pulled back breathless and hid my face in his neck. "I'm Jaxon Anders' girlfriend."

"Hey, use that as amo now. You got top priority over everyone and anything. Well except you rank 2 under my dad sorry."

I let out a laugh, Jaxon rubbing my back softly, laughing along with me. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.6K 532 33
[Completed] Highest rank - #68 in General Fiction (10/07/16) ****** Almost every girl has a story of how she fell in love and how it changed her lif...
The Fun-tastic Five Від Einar

Підліткова література

16.2K 1.8K 43
Bella has always been under the control of her brother. But what if she befriends four boys against her brother? Bella Walker, a seventeen years old...
1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
Mine Від Kami

Романтика

244 2 8
Avery is a shy girl. Her best friend Jess is popular. Together they make the perfect duo. Until Matthew arrives, and shakes up their friendship when...