The 148th hour (Drarry)

By potterjacksonphan

On Christmas where most miracles happen, they certainly did for Draco and Harry. Of course, the new couple h... More

A/N
1.
2.
4.
5. [4]
6. [24]
7. [28]
8. [52]
9. [120]
10.[148]
11.
EPILOGUE
A/N

3.

18K 642 166
By potterjacksonphan

Do I really like him? Is this a crush? Am I straight? Harry thought of all this in his bed at night. Maybe he likes me. He blushed when I talked to him. Not what he, or any other straight guys, would do. Definitely not. Oh my gosh, I should really stop thinking about him. What about the sparks?

It was just like when I got the wand that was destinied for me. Maybe he is the one destinied for me.

To tired to think any further, Harry drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 63
Y/n moved from Italy to Boulder when she was only five years old, due to a horrible event. She met the Harpers, and they became best friends. As they...
765K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
17.1K 962 12
"Things haven't been quite the same There's a haze on the horizon, babe It's only been a couple of days and I miss you" Potionsmaster Draco Malfoy sw...
112K 3.9K 15
Completed :)) Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts to teach defence against the dark arts. his life was now perfect, the war had changed him, but he wa...